• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Characters/themes you'd never want in your collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Characters/themes you'd never want in your collection

kyuubee

verrater an gott
Rating - 91.7%
10   1   1
I find myself curious what characters/themes some of you might dislike to the point you'd never want them in your collection (or even in your trade books)

I for one won't ever have any figment pins in my collection,EVER.Not even for trading purposes :lol:
And to a lesser extent goofy,except for goofy as Chernabog pins and the halloween pins where it has the fab 5 :lol:

Edit-Hopefully I placed this in the right area,if not could a kindly Mod please move it <3

Last edited:
Anastasia and Drizella

Sorry if you like them, they are just not for me.

DaftPunk_GloPoster.gif

Other than the occasional Tinker Bell, you won't find me collecting rest of Pixie Hallow. Same goes for anything remotely related to High School Musical, Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, etc.

Who dares disrespect the Figgy?!!!:rant::rant::rant:

lol

I won't have any princess pins in my collection.

I'm with a few of you on the figment pins...I don't know why I particularly don't like him, I just know that I don't :lol:

I also can't see Duffy, the fab 5, most park attractions/park pins, or villains (unless they are from Tangled LOL) in my collection.

Sticht, sorry all you big collectors but I am really not a fan of the little man
I also used to think I would never have any vinylmation in my collection, but slowly I seem to be accumulating (and loving) them!!!

Kind of Ironic I am listing this after the previous post.

I will never add a Star Wars pin to my collection. I don't know why, but I'm not a fan. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the ride makes me sick. Within seconds of the ride starting I want to hurl. That and the fact that I went to see all of the movies in the theater when they came back out digitally remastered. I got so burned out of them.

I will however put them in my trade book to trade.

I actually do like the light saber boxed set.

Kind of Ironic I am listing this after the previous post.

I will never add a Star Wars pin to my collection. I don't know why, but I'm not a fan. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the ride makes me sick. Within seconds of the ride starting I want to hurl. That and the fact that I went to see all of the movies in the theater when they came back out digitally remastered. I got so burned out of them.

I will however put them in my trade book to trade.

I actually do like the light saber boxed set.

Thats fine. The lightsaber box set is really nice.

For me it would be any High School Musical, Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, etc... No way, no how! ;)

I am really open to almost anything else and probably have collected a little bit of everything short the above mentioned...haha

What IS with all the Figment hate! After auditing my collection, I definitely decided he is one of my primary focuses (Animal Kingdom, 4th of July are the others).

I would say Vinylmation, except that I have a couple of the Muppet ones in my collection, and some of the very first series. But I definitely ignore most of them. And even the ones I have, I think are ugly.

Disney Channel recent stuff. Includes High School Musical, Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana.

Tron - does nothing for me

Pirates of Caribbean MOVIE pins.

What IS with all the Figment hate! After auditing my collection, I definitely decided he is one of my primary focuses (Animal Kingdom, 4th of July are the others)

I wouldn't say its hate of the little guy, for me, its that I have no interest in him. As a BIG fan of Disneyland and never having been to WDW, I have no connection with the purple guy. I guess it depends on which park you consider your "home" park. I've never been to WDW, and I've never seen Figment, so I don't want or need him in my collection. Same reason I don't have any WDW specific Haunted Mansion pins. I'm a Disneyland guy, so that's what I collect.

And I think we can all agree that Hanna Montana and High School Musical pins should be melted down and turned into a new audio-animatronic.

I wouldn't say its hate of the little guy, for me, its that I have no interest in him. As a BIG fan of Disneyland and never having been to WDW, I have no connection with the purple guy. I guess it depends on which park you consider your "home" park. I've never been to WDW, and I've never seen Figment, so I don't want or need him in my collection. Same reason I don't have any WDW specific Haunted Mansion pins. I'm a Disneyland guy, so that's what I collect.

And I think we can all agree that Hanna Montana and High School Musical pins should be melted down and turned into a new audio-animatronic.

talking about High school Musical pins. During a pin trading night in St. Augustine at the charicter premirre store. the sold HSM2 pins for sale. a month later, I took these pins to WDW and guess what was on all of the lanyards at Disney. The same HSM2 pins.

Last edited:
Hmmmm.... I wouldn't have goofy (or anyone from the goofy movie), princesses (unless they have stitch, lol), or disney channel anything! No jonas brothers or hannah montana or high school musical! haha

Goofy - really don't like goofy - can't help it I never have, however I think I have one pin of him (just to complete the uk cast lanyard set) and he may appear in one or too fab 5 type pins but I would never purposefully collect him.

I'm also not into muppets, HSM, Stars wars, Haunted Mansion and a few others. I haven't seen Tron but so far I don't like the look of the pins from it.

anything that involves vinylmation, high school musical, hannah montana or any disney channel live characters eugh cant stand that stuff..

I only collect stitch and UP so Id not have anything else in my collection..other than the above mentioned I wouldnt say no to any pins just I cant afford to go off the beaten track.

For me, it is basicly anything live action. I love Jonny Depp, but I don't want him on my pins. So, no live action Pirates, Alice in Wonderland, Narnia, the previously mentioned Disney Channel people, Tron, etc. I can somewhat accept live pictures on a pin with characters over it, like the castle in the background or something. But for animated characters I'd take any core pin of a character I don't have.

Sorry wdwjuan! I still don't care for Figment. :sad: I'm sorry!

I think I'm one of the few who doesn't like Stitch either... I just don't get what the fuss is all about. He's creepy looking.

Anything Jonas, Hannah, HSM or other stuff currently on The Disney Channel just doesn't seem like Disney to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back