• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Fawn announced via Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Fawn announced via Twitter
69 but I ordered more than 200 worth if stuff (had been waiting for her before I ordered more hinges and the little honey lemon and Gigi figures came back up) but last time I did that it was more than 100 for shipping
I would expect $70 just for the doll alone. Haha.

Hahaha, that was, BY FAR, the most annoying LE doll purchasing experience I've ever had through the website. Being in Canada but close to the states I always have my stuff shipped to a place in Blaine, WA because it's wayyy cheaper or free. Well the mobile site does not like you having different addresses for your shipping preferences (in the states) and your credit card billing address (my home address in Canada). I was finally able to check out AS A GUEST and will have to eat the $40!!! shipping cost to Canada but eff it, I'd rather not miss out on the off chance she doesn't show back up for sale on the regular website tomorrow.

Get your act together Disney! You have two weeks before another one of these releases, and it will be MUCH bigger (I do predict we'll be seeing Felix on that night, ugh)
I'm already shaking. I just know it's gonna be the worst experience ever now that there's so many scalpers.

lololol I guess I should have been a bit more patient and I could have saved $30. Oh well, live and learn :3

(what I wouldn't give for a disneystore.ca website *angry fist shake*)

Just woke up, logged on, and was able to order her, whew!

SHIPFREE for free US standard shipping for purchases over $50

After catching up with this post I'm glad my husband got her in the store yesterday. You woun't regret getting her though. I think she's one of the best designer dolls they've made.

Just woke up, logged on, and was able to order her, whew!

SHIPFREE for free US standard shipping for purchases over $50

There was a free over $50 shipping? Damn, could have saved $10. That's what impatience gets you! At least I got Fawn though.

Whoa, I'm really sorry to hear about the site failure last night but I agree with Jerseyprincess1017, I think you won't be disappointed with Fawn, I hope she will make up for the hassle :)

Thanks so much for the free shipping code! I was on the fence about getting the doll, but the free shipping helped decide it for me. I thought I'd get her if she were still available today (wasn't able to stay up, or get up, due to crazy workload). I was still a little concerned at the cost with the Frozen dolls coming up (and other dolls I collect) but I couldn't pass her up with the free shipping. I can't wait to get her! Seeing all the great pics posted here really made me want to add her to the collection.

I know why they spread them out and what the benefits are in doing that, but I'd like to see them make more than one this year. I like Fawn, but she's halfway down the favorites list. I'd love a Silvermist and Rosetta.

Last edited:
I would love a Periwinkle doll or Vidia or Iridessa ooooh or Terence! A male Fairy doll would be awesome. Plus Terance is adorable.

I would LOVE a Periwinkle! She is so cute. I could also see a Vidia-she is so feisty, her doll would be so kickass. I also think that a Queen Clarion would be gorgeous!

Well it's been an adventure. Hopefully this doesn't happen with Frozen but if it does, perhaps I will see you all again in just a few weeks.

Haha, can't wait to join the party. :) I feel like whatever late nights I've had buying LE items on Disney Store before will be child's play compared to this new Frozen release.

Last year I purchased Tink and Zarina for my Mom who collects dolls. They were very well done and beautiful dolls. I am thinking of ordering Fawn(for myself lol)since she looks beautiful as well :wavey:

I thought she would be available for awhile, too much LE stuff and I think most people aren't extremely loaded to buy every LE product known to man

She sold out on UK/Europe site, but US is still okay. Since there are 4000 total, 1000 allocated to Europe (in stores and online), 3000 here, I wonder how many are online versus in stores? My local store is closed for refurbishment (unknown when they reopen) but I know a few OC stores that got 12-15 dolls in (not sold out there either).

Of course, the fairies are not as popular as the princesses and certainly not Frozen. But I think Fawn is still available partly because most scalpers probably stayed away after seeing how poorly Tinkerbell and esp. Zarina did on the second-hand market. I wish all doll releases could be this easy!

Very nice surprise :). Looking forward to adding her to my collection. Still need Periwinkle, Vidia & Iridessa to be sooooo happy lol. I really like everything about her, her face is so pretty and oh man her dress! I agree, she's very "designer" looking, very beautiful rendition of her new outfit.
Looking at the other blog picture, I believe she might have clear wings w/glitter. Maybe her outfit colors are reflecting off of her wings, causing them to look orange. I think they had to add the bunny so by looking at her we can see her talent. Love her, love her, can't wait! :D

Fawn%20Designer%20Doll_zpsfqyunmqq.jpg

Man, I'd love a designer Periwinkle!!!! Fawn's so stinkin' cute- I would've added her to my collection except that the Frozen LE's are coming in March.

Tink has definitely gone up on eBay. She's the only fairy I don't have and she's near $200 now. I'm hoping this is just because Fawn was just released and she'll go back down. I snagged Zarina for nearly the price she was originally at just a few months ago on eBay which I'm pleased about because she is by far one of the best dolls Disney has released IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back