• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Dreams Pin on UK changed to TANGLED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Dreams Pin on UK changed to TANGLED!!

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
2159_twoThird_DLPdreams_04042013.jpg

But.... But where did the b&tb pin go?!
pthis is gorgeous and I will be getting my laws on it - but seriously... Where did the other go?

Ahh! I need! Please search my traders. I'm not gonna try to lowball you with "I'll buy yours and mine." See what you need and I can set it aside unitil May.

Around 9am. I hope all those who said they would NOT ship internationally dont all come crying cause of this pin LOL. Ill be getting two hopefully to tuck away for those DSF releases that sneak up out the blue

Last edited:
I'll try and get 2 1 for me and 1 for trade. You can see what I mainly collect, so let me know ;) obviously can't guarantee getting it though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back