• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Dreams Pin on UK changed to TANGLED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Around 9am. I hope all those who said they would ship internationally dont all come crying cause of this pin LOL. Ill be getting two hopefully to tuck away for those DSF releases that sneak up out the blue

Danny, you mean the US traders that said they would not trade with UK because of the postal cost ? That will be an interesting change of mind. I think there will be a big interest in this and a LE400 so it may be difficult getting orders in and completed. Up early that day and computer on !

you'd be surprised as UK traders dont scalp so much, theres a few but most will help for cost or just over as seen with revious UK releases.

Agree, UK traders will probably not sell but use it to trade for some most wanted pins. It is one of the few times they have some "power" in the trading stakes !

Yes I meant Not trade internationally as I noticed the typo XD Its going to be an interested build up for that pin I will say so now. If I get 2 they will stay with me for those DSF or wdi pins I may end up needing if they be featuring Kevin.

I did notice that as I've been helped by plenty overseas DPF members who have been awesome in helping me out. Shout outs to Rachel, Elizabeth and I believe his name was Mark (the guy for the DLRP pins). You guys are awesome!

you'd be surprised as UK traders dont scalp so much, theres a few but most will help for cost or just over as seen with revious UK releases.

I place orders for US, Japan people on Pintalk as a gesture to help out people. Ive been burned here to much but I help where I can but with this release then not so much as essentially a great trader for us UKers so it will be hard to get for cost but you guys with DSF pins UKers want should have no problem getting the pin in trades in my opinion at least

If I can get hold of a spare I would certainly trade abroad. But only for a pin i wanted.
That's obviously if I can get hold of a spare

I don't want to say I will pick one up for anyone just in case I don't manage it, but fingers crossed I will have a trader available post release.

Will definitely be trying to get the two of these (one for keep, one for trade). I would try and help people out with these but I have no idea how quickly they will sell out, although LE400 should give people a reasonable amount of time to get them I would have thought? At least it isn't LE150.

Oh no! 9am on May the first is when my plane leaves for Florida! Looks like I will have to miss out on a nice trader for once, but I suppose I can't complain to much :roll:

yay finally!!! A decent pin to trade...this is out on may 1st though? So batb one on April, them this one in may...must be a monthly pin release! Yay. Will defo be getting this one, or trying my best to anyway!!!!

Does this one have rapunzel on it...the main image is a bit blurry, any one help out!? I'm sooo plzd for all the uk peeps!!!!! Finally an awesome trader for us, to get some of our most wanted...IMO very few of these will be sold on, I think people will use them to trade.....I will prob keep ine for a while to c how popular it will be....eeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm guessing the batb is still on for April 2nd!

Does this one have rapunzel on it...the main image is a bit blurry, any one help out!? I'm sooo plzd for all the uk peeps!!!!! Finally an awesome trader for us, to get some of our most wanted...IMO very few of these will be sold on, I think people will use them to trade.....I will prob keep ine for a while to c how popular it will be....eeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm guessing the batb is still on for April 2nd!
~ yes there is a bubble with Flynn holding Rapunzel's face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back