• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Dreams Pin on UK changed to TANGLED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
beauty-and-the-beast-gaston-fabulous-funny-lol-disney.gif

tumblr_md46lf6a5Y1r6ojvko1_500.jpg

This is the closest pic I can find online of the scence shown on the pin (plus tower and Pascal ofc)

I will be going nuts for this pin! It clashes with registration but I believe that I will be missing assembly that day to stalk the site and order as many as I can get (up to 4)! I want 2 for myself then 2 to trade but I WON'T be arranging any definite pre-trades for this as I can't promise to get it!

As this looks like a series definitely going to try and get this one and the BatB one as I really want to collect a series and lovely disney dreams, will see how it goes!! As with others will try and get two but is going to be a struggle :)

Is there anyone willing to pick me up one? I would love one and would pay for your efforts, I have no traders so I would have to pay $$$. I would be ever so grateful, thank you, so much. Please pm me if anyonebwould like to help me out.

tumblr_md46lf6a5Y1r6ojvko1_500.jpg

This is the closest pic I can find online of the scence shown on the pin (plus tower and Pascal ofc)

I will be going nuts for this pin! It clashes with registration but I believe that I will be missing assembly that day to stalk the site and order as many as I can get (up to 4)! I want 2 for myself then 2 to trade but I WON'T be arranging any definite pre-trades for this as I can't promise to get it!
omg this is gorgeous!! really hope I can get one.

If I manage to get a spare I will happily offer the other up for trade or at cost price, just don't want to promise anything in case I can't get hold of any

Can anyone in Europe buy these? or just UK & France? If I have friends in Czech Rep. can they order them?

Hi Mark

Just checked the UK DS guest services and it says "We offer a full delivery service within the UK and to certain parts of Europe" but the kicker is the postage charges. £20 or $30 to Czech republic.

Well, just added this pin to pinpics. I need a picture though. I have problems making them the right size for them to submit :(

Maaaaannnn finally we're getting some decent pins on the DSUK site - but the BatB one better still be for sale next week, I want the set. As for this one being Tangled, it's just too cute with Pascal on it, May 1st is going to be one crazy morning.
If I'm lucky I'll end up with one to trade :x:

Maaaaannnn finally we're getting some decent pins on the DSUK site - but the BatB one better still be for sale next week, I want the set. As for this one being Tangled, it's just too cute with Pascal on it, May 1st is going to be one crazy morning.
If I'm lucky I'll end up with one to trade :x:
I'm thinking this could be a princess related pin release? Beauty and the beast first then Rapunzel? Who could we see next... Ariel? Cinderella? Jasmine? Snow White? Aurora? Tiana?

Im seeing quite a few people who were opposed to trading internationally due to postage costs increase in this thread.. I said that would happen in the postage increase threads ages ago that people will want help with a Tangled pin from UKers but would not want to trade 1-1 pins anymore as to expensive.. this Tangled pin can be 1-1 trade so now its ok to want to trade???

Not aimed at anyone in particular just pointing out that now its a pin US people want, now you all want help and to trade for it but if it was not a Tangled pin, people would still be on the *Im not sending internationally unless its a multi-trade as sending 1 pin is to expensive*

I hope you all can get the pin but I can see UKers not being so willing to trade when international trades slowed down due to the postage increase

OMGGGG!

I need to have this in my life!! When I saw Disney Dreams I saw this gondola scene and was so moving <3

I will deffo try and pick up and extra as I guess it could make a good trader :)

Finally a Tangled pin I might be able to get. I'll have to get one for me and my sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back