• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Dreams Pin on UK changed to TANGLED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Dreams Pin on UK changed to TANGLED!!
I'm not saying you're pointing the finger at me. I'm saying you're making general, blanket statements that make it seem as though you're pointing the finger at ALL people in the USA, instead of individuals. That's all I'm saying. I'm perfectly calm, I promise :) I'm not trying to start an argument. I'm just frustrated because even though I help people get pins at cost frequently, I can't recall a time when that favor has been returned. I have to trade, and quite hard usually, for any UK pin I want.

you would not send internationally for the charity event and backed out of that..

Please don't start. I will trade internationally as we are both paying the same shipping. I'm just now getting some new traders. I shouldn't feel obligated to donate. You want a couple LE pins with a low trade/want ratio? That I will do, but sorry I'm keeping my good traders for my wants.

Please don't start. I will trade internationally as we are both paying the same shipping. I'm just now getting some new traders. I shouldn't feel obligated to donate. You want a couple LE pins with a low trade/want ratio? That I will do, but sorry I'm keeping my good traders for my wants.

I never said anywhere in any of my posts regarding donations that they had to be LE, plus it was up to the person who was donating the pins to send what they wanted, rack, OE, LEs or what ever the person sending pins was wanting to send, I always said any donations are welcome. I never ask you or anyone who has donated so far to send me GOOD traders or pins with good wants/trades ratios, if you have seen anything like that I would like you to point me in the direction of my post.

Yes, but I think if it's a donation, it should be something worth while to bid on. Wow, I just took a break to calm down and here we go again. I'm stepping out of this thread and will PM privately.

Echo, I hope you do get the pin as you did help me with my frankenweenie collection with the trade so I have no problems with you or anyone else on the forum really.

Tinker, I am not pointing the finger at you, just simply replying making me out to say I asked for certain pins for donating and I am not saying people are obligated but when I had ore than a few PM's exchanged my address with people (not just you so I am not singling you out) then it is a little disheartening to read now these people want help when they backed out. Try and see it from my point of view if you got let down by a number of people due to postage cost. Again I have never pointed where I say donate this, or said you HAVE to donate but when Ive been told I would be sent something (I never know what people will send and am grateful for any donations received) then its hard to take people seriosuly when they back out of something they said they would due to postage.

I do hope those on the forum who help people out alot get help like Darris for one, although I have never dealt with them personally I hope someone helps him get the pin if they need it for themselves.

I wasnt aware there was a list of people that "dont trade internationally" ??? Id be interested to see it if it does exist! Its funny because ive had pms from people asking me to purchase them 1 or even 2 at cost for them (I'll prob be lucky to get 1 lol!!) yet when I was desperately looking for the kevin ptd I got offers to buy it on the day of release for like $90-120!!! Crazy, and not very helpful!! I will be trading this pin for my very high wants and NO LESS!!!! And for those not kind enough to return previous requests, or quite simply ignore me altogether lol, I will not be trading! I wont be pre-trading for this, only trading when I have the pin(s) in hand, hopefully I get at least 1!!! This is a pin that will most definately not be sold at cost IMO traders will mainly want it to trade! Its very rarely the uk get a decent pin to trade with.....wishing all UK peeps lots of luck in getting this little beauty!! :D
You go girl!

Alrighty, if everyone could stop arguing for a minute, I would loooove to set up a pretrade! ha!!!! I don't need it at cost and I will ship internationally. Overseas trader friends, Puhhhllllease check my traders and see if there is something that tickles your fancy! K, thanks! bye! :) ;) :)

I'm just sorry I don't have money right now. When is the next charity event? Hopefully I'll have money by then and can donate some more :)

Its in October but there seriously is no need. what I said was not to get people to send a donation :) so dont you worry. Im helping one person (hopefully) but since this pin is also now posted on disneystore.fr this release is gonna be a crazy one for all involved XD

If I get spares I will look at helping someone out at the expense of future help on a DSF release that MAY feature kevin lolol

I have a better idea. If you get this pin I will pay you (any of you) $50 per pin and I will also pay shipping to the US.

This way I can make sure my "Harem" will get theirs and I will have some to hoard.

Here is some ice cream, should be enough for everyone. Please chill out, eat ice cream and be happy. Oh wait... It's a Tangled pin, no-one can be happy can they? Seriously folks. Take it to PM, and lets get back to discussing the pin being released.

pho_ice_cream_sundae.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back