• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Soda Fountain DSF Cinderella August 15th Release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is everyone going to park? For the Saturday releases I try and find street parking behind DSF but this is Wednesday(Tuesday night, whatever), so I'm not sure. I'm not going to do the whole 24 hour thing, but I might get there in the wee hours of the morning. If I get some pins great, if not, I'm not worried. Nothing I collect, they'll just be traders. :) I doubt I'll get there early enough to get the marquee and I'm okay with that!

Park at the mall across the street. Its like 10 bucks for 24 hours. But yes, I doubt the marquee will be available if you don't camp out.

I don't get why people go into a frenzy over the people that sell. What's the difference between buying a $12.95 pin and selling it for $100 than buying a $12.95 pin and trading it for a $100 worth if pins?

I so wish I could make it but can't get off work. I will miss all the fun pin auctions and battleship.
Hopefully we can make it to the next camping party.

Donnam said:
I so wish I could make it but can't get off work. I will miss all the fun pin auctions and battleship.
Hopefully we can make it to the next camping party.

Ms.Donna do you need the pins? I can get them for you.

Like I said, Amy, I'm okay with that :) I'll probably just get 1 of each of whatever I can get, I'm pretty tapped out after the Pixar release since I don't sell on Evilbay or anything. :p I mainly just want to go and take my pins so I can trade in line and stuff :) and hang out with everyone! Human interaction, yaaaaay! Thanks for the tip about the mall, do you mean the parking garage?

If this was DPF chat I would *slap you! LOL jk I dont think magon wants to be out in Hollywood at 1pm in this heat...crazy :crazy:

lol. what are you talking about. i'm already here waiting for the pins. :p you know me too well and we haven't met yet. :) haha

Echo, if you park its across the street in the HUGE garage. I park there. It's safe or you can park right next to DSF but its more expensive. I don't know... I think you need to camp out for pins. Maybe the mice and the one with the prince may be left after 150? maybe? idk.

We'll see how I feel and how my hip is doing. I don't have a foldy camp chair or anything right now. I might be able to do it though, I SHOULD be getting a disability payment in 2 days *crosses fingers* let me know if you, or anyone here, wants to carpool from OC! I also might have a couple sleeping bags, possibly 3 or more, that we can use if you want to borrow, Amy. I can check. If someone has a foldy chair I can use, then I should be able to go! Not because I want the pins but because I want to hang out with everyone and trade and whatnot! :)

I won't be camping out this month :( it looks like I need to stop being so shy tho.. Been to the last 3 and didn't realize there were so many DPF games/fun happening around me!! Hopefully next time I can join in on all the fun :)

I truly do not see this being a crazy release lol not a lot of people go gaga over Cinderella lol...

If anyone going can spare 1 marquee for my collection please PM me? <3 I can trade or buy or pretrade for a Steamboat Willie PODM :) Thanks <3

I honestly don't see people hyping up the release. It seems more like a group is planning a party. I haven't seen one comment where it's like "if you don't sleep over you won't get the pins!!!!" I think it's only going to be like 75 peeps sleeping over.

:)

I truly do not see this being a crazy release lol not a lot of people go gaga over Cinderella lol...

Oh Laz, you speak for yourself. I would totally go gaga over a Cinderella. Ok, not the pin, but the girl. Who wouldn't love a step-daughter to cook/clean/iron ?? I need one of those !! :lol:

Merryweather said:
Oh Laz, you speak for yourself. I would totally go gaga over a Cinderella. Ok, not the pin, but the girl. Who wouldn't love a step-daughter to cook/clean/iron ?? I need one of those !! :lol:

Lmao!!!! True that! I guess i would go gaga lol and dress her up as lady gaga too!!! Lol

lol . . .. Yay - I was able o switch my days off so I will be there . . . . this is going to be fun . . . . Necessary to sleepover - probably not, but it will be fun!

Last edited:
caligirlUCR said:
lol . . .. Yay - I was able o switch my days off so I will be there . . . . this is going to be fun . . . . Necessay to sleepover - probably not, but it will be fun!

So glad you made it work crystal !!! We are going to have a blast celebrating,eating amazing food and spending time with friends. Can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back