• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion
I know, multitposts...but this is IMPORTANT!!! lol

Okay, when dolls are sold on lottery, that you’re buying/getting them right then, and NOT pre-order, if your store runs out, call surrounding stores. I was given the names/locations and phone numbers of the Stores in my district from an employee. A previous sale, she had called around, found a store that still had the doll, and I gave them my info and they shipped it.

This does NOT work with pre-orders.

I tried. While the Sacramento Store DID have Gastons(?!), you had to physically be present to order and physically pick-up from that store. Sorry, not driving over 150 miles for it. But this works for the lottery. I have a photo of that list on my phone so I can call as needed. Shame, shame, right?

THE MOST AMAZING THING HAPPENED! I posted that from the car after all the vouchers were handed out. I decided to wait for the store to open and get myself something to comfort myself since I had driven so far. As I wondered around the store after it opened, the lady that had been in line next to me got my attention and pointed me out to this really tall guy. He handed me a voucher for Belle and Beast!!! It was a bit embarrassing how excited I got, my eyes watered a little. He said he decided he didn't really want them. So if yall are out there, THANK YOU to the lady that let him know I had been next in line and THANK YOU THANK YOU to the guy that changed his mind! I am not a scalper and Belle is my girl I will cherish her forever!

So nice of both of them! When Husband and I were waiting at a lottery, we each were selected. We got our, found the person we had been talking to while waiting, and offered to sell them right outside the store. He was a nice guy and we wanted someone who had been waiting so long to have them.

I had to work today, so my mom offered to go to our store to pre-order the dolls. Was all ready getting Belle, but decided to go ahead and get the Beast to go with her. She also picked up all the new BatB Tsum Tsums that were released today, which I was not expecting at all!

As per the website, it's had a lot of problems lately. I've been having my own issues with it lately, which is why I'm so grateful my mom offered to go to Disney today instead of my having to rely on the site. I can select items and everything, but every time I go to click on the "add to bag" icon, it doesn't register that I've done anything. Now, this could just be my computer, as it's been acting up, but as Disney Store is the only site I've had problems with, I'm not sure what to think. Gonna try it later on my new iPad Air and if the store website still isn't working, I'm gonna have to figure out something to do for the Heroes and Villains orders whenever those happen.

I got to my store at 11 AM and it was pretty much empty--I was fourth on the list, managed to get both Belle and Beast! I have two stores in my city, and this one is new and pretty tucked away, so the releases have been quiet so far. I love the way Belle looks in the box, though I'm not very pleased with that nameplate, I just wish I had been able to see Beast too. I am a sucker for pairs of dolls, and BATB is very dear to my heart, so I pretty much had to make snap judgement on whether to buy him or not. I'm glad I did, they'll look so cute together!

BATB is very dear to my heart, so I pretty much had to make snap judgement on whether to buy him or not. I'm glad I did, they'll look so cute together!

BATB was literally on my wedding cake! We were very lucky to have a friend of a friend make reservations at Club 33 for us (me, husband, my parents--it was a small wedding) and we pre-ordered a cake. Yeah, so it’s special to me, too!

I got nervous about ordering online after hearing about a lot of problems my friends had last night with the Tsums. Lucky for me, one of the stores around me still had all three dolls as of 3PM. It's a store at a nice, big mall so I was really surprised! I managed to get Belle, but didn't bother with Beast or Gaston (I've never gotten the princes or villains, no reason to start now). Belle was so gorgeous in person though, I'm very glad I made the effort to go get her (rather than staying up till' 3AM).

Do we have any information about a Platinum set? :anxious:

I got to our store at 8:30 and 9 people were ahead of me. I was only going to get Belle and when she got to me she had one Beast card left and I had too.
I'm going to try my best to get Belle & Gaston in the heroes/villains set.

My store had about 7-10 people, three were only there for tsums leaving about 4-6 for dolls. My store was pretty relaxed.

Things were pretty quiet at our store. I got there at 7am thinking there will probably be a few people already but ended up being 1st. There were only 4 of us until maybe 8:30am and then that's when people start showing up for both the dolls and the tsums. Our store won't get the display Belle until tomorrow and I was really hoping to see Beast in person to make the final call but ended up pre-ordering Belle and Beast.

Not a big fan of the new box judging from the pictures though. I'm not sure if it's the color or the giant name card but it almost "screams" at you for attention when the box should complement the doll. I do love the "Beauty and the Beast" writing on the top window though.

How does the product code thing work? Do you just drop it into the search bar when the site refreshes? This is my first preorder online so I'm a little confused.

Thanks!

Sorry for the double post, just found this on Tumblr:

Have an account prepared with your saved credit card info and be signed into it. Once it hits 12 am PST, put the item numbers (they were posted a couple of hours ago on my blog) into the search bar one at a time and the dolls shouldpop up. If they don’t pop up, that means the item numbers do not match between the store and online and you’ll need an early link to check out quickest.

Triple post, sorry!

Gaston in his box (source):

tumblr_obbfaf7c7U1tp9tvoo1_540.jpg

It's probably a good thing I didn't see Gaston's box when I didn't order him. "He uses antlers in all of his decorating." I love it.

Ha! My DisneyStore account is not working properly. I keep getting a "Generic Error" message whenever I try to access any of my past orders.

This just confirms that I will not be able to get these dolls tonight.

Just online tonight for Belle :) It's been a while since collecting for me- I only got the Rapunzel/Gothel set last year and Belle will be my 3rd 17" LE doll overall. I really like the look of this doll though so I definitely have to try (fingers crossed) for a preorder. I have so many designers and not enough room so I'm really trying to limit myself lol. I also have a wedding to plan and pay for, but now there's a Disney Store opening in Ottawa soon and my limits will be tested! Might go with the Belle/Gaston and Cinderella/Tremaine designer sets though as I've only actively collected all the designers of Belle, Cinderella, Rapunzel, and Jasmine so far. Sorta disappointed that they didn't do a Jasmine/Jafar set this year, but oh well, the Alice set is still pretty cute!

I showed up at my local store around 4pm to see if they had a store display so that I can make up my mind if I wanted Belle or not. I was very surprised they still had 4 spots open to purchase Belle and over 8 for each Gaston and the Beast. I was planning on ordering online tonight since I didn't wake up early enough to head out the store. In the past there is usually a pretty good turn out for LE dolls and they always sell out.

I couldn't resist. Belle is actually very pretty in person. Not crazy about the new box but the doll is just lovely. They didn't have a store display of either Gaston or Beast, just Belle.

Good luck to everyone ordering tonight. Hope everyone gets what they want.

Last edited:
Well now I'm wondering if I should get the Beast as well. I think they'd look amazing as a set, but I kinda want to see how he looks outside of the promos before ordering. The fairytale set with him in it was pretty well done, and the promo pics do look nice. Hmmmm... decisions decisions...

Just sending my good lucks to everyone tonight. I've not been here a lot lately, as I only purchase the dolls I really really like so I've missed a few releases, but I'm very hopeful for tonight. Wishing everyone the best XX

Well now I'm wondering if I should get the Beast as well. I think they'd look amazing as a set, but I kinda want to see how he looks outside of the promos before ordering. The fairytale set with him in it was pretty well done, and the promo pics do look nice. Hmmmm... decisions decisions...

Still promos, but this post just went up on tumblr with new (to me anyway) shots of Beast, including the back of his head. They've made me even more excited to get him.

Still promos, but this post just went up on tumblr with new (to me anyway) shots of Beast, including the back of his head. They've made me even more excited to get him.

Wow thank you!!! The detail is pretty incredible, I think I will get him too :) Luckily it's my birthday in September and Belle is going to be a gift, so I can just buy Beast myself. I like the idea of having a set as my other two LE dolls are an Elsa and Anna and I felt like Belle would be an odd one out, even in her snow outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back