• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF's First Pin Giveaway of the New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF's First Pin Giveaway of the New Year!
Thanks DPF team for investing in your forum like this. You guys are TOP NOTCH!

This year I want to rebuild my collection since I sold my previous collection a few years ago (what was I thinking!). I want our project (Show Me The Pins) to be a success and to make a lot of pin trading friends in the process!

MY PIN Resolution is:
To just keep trading,and trading,trading and zapping as many as I can with a pin they need
NOT to trade

Judy

One of my resolutions is to make it to the Sept event, rain or shine! I always plan on going to the events and something always comes up making it way too challenging to get there. The other resolution is to make so more friends in the pin community, I'm sure DPF will help me with that one!

My resolution is to reduce and focus my collection to pins I really want and to complete the sets I've been working on.

I did one and that was to go through my collection,take what I do not collect anymore and add to my trade list
Boy that was a job,but did it

Judy

My New Year's resolution is to get all the pins laying around my office put away in pin bags!

Joy

My New Pin Resolution is to find out how people get notified of upcoming pin releases. They always seem to know which parks and events to attend on certain dates, and already know what pins will be released.

I want to make more trades that help the other person and don't just add to my collection.
That is awesome, and I'm glad someone said this because that is how I view trading! I just think it would be so wonderful to send someone a pin that they really, really want and making them happy because of it.

My pin resolution is to frame and display more of my pins instead of storing them in bags and boxes. :)

My New Year's Pin Resolution is to make at least one trade a week. Hopefully, more than one!

My new year's pin resolutions are:

1. Actually attend some trading events (I only live 1 hr from WDW so I have no excuse)
2. Initiate some trade requests via pinpics and DPF
3. Sell some of my traders!

My New Years Resolution is to help more people get one of their HG's or hard to finds. (isnt it a great feeling when you help people) I also want to get to know more pin traders this is one of the most friendly and supportive group of people. :)

I think my new years resolution has to be to spend less money on pins! I've been spending way too much in recent months. So instead of buying every pin I see that I like, I'm going to stick to just buying pins that fit specifically with parts of ny collection (i.e. if it's not Princess & the Frog or Tangled I'm going to try to resist it!)

My new year pin resolution is to organize my pin room, and to try to keep all my pins from wondering around the house, they just love playing hide and seek with me, and some of the places they hide are very clever, and when I find one that has been hiding a long time I will say to myself "wow i didn't even know i had that pin" though usually it is more like why did I ever get pin
Happy new year everyone

My pin resolution is to figure out a better way to store and catalog traders that are still on their cards

My new years pin resolution is to focus on my grails, and sets that I want to do and not just pins that I like. All while trying to control my spending on pins. I spend too much on this hobby...

My new years pin resolution is to create my fisrt pin frame, probably with a tron pin theme, and then to complete at least one pin trade a week...we will see how that goes.

Good luck everybody (on both this contest and keeping our resolutions!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back