• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DS Disneyland Paris Dreams pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you wouldn't think that for march! I bet it looked really lovely and magical until you started to lose feeling in your extremities 10 mins later! We went in feb two years ago, it was raining and horrible but fantastic had such a great time, we ended up in the line dancing bar after a few too many very expensive drinks, and my husband made me laugh so hard I head butted a full pint glass and was literally bleeding out of face! Lol, but at the time it was hilarious! Though when I woke up the next morning I couldn't believe you could be in so much pain after an innocent night in disneyland! I was pregnant the next month so had to hold off for a bit, and when we go next our little boy will be one! Can't wait to see him toddling down Main Street!!

I didn't get one :'( being in the USA right now. I'm at disneyworld so if anyone wants any pins from here please let me know so we can trade!! Please :(

Exactly becky! It's pans show! I wonder if they'll ever put an alice scene in, I'd be jumping straight on the Eurostar if they did!! Gah I'm gonna have to watch it now, off to youtube, can't wait to see it for real! They best extent it past September, I'll prob be going in jan with the cheap sun deal, my husband keeps saying yeeeeah of corse they'll carry it on, but he doesn't understand the extreme importance of the matter!!! I MUST SEE IT!

The full show with new scenes (Lion King / Brave) for the 20th anniversary should still be on the 1st page.

Oh thank you I'd love to see the lion king bit! So is Cheshire the last one? I'd love to see aladdin and lion king done

I'm actually amazed by how quick this pin sold out, I had expected it to remain up for the same length of time BATB was available for. However, I'm not going after the next pin in the series

I was pretty laid back about the release & sure it wouldn't be a problem to get... Ordered mine & then it was sold out... So it did go pretty quickly. I wish there were more in the set but at the same time... they are quite same-y & to have to wait a month for each one.... :-/

I am heart broken that i started collecting pins when BatB sold out :( and ds.uk messed me about with the tangled dreams pin :'( but if they do exactly the same with peter pan i will not be happy what so ever i will cry and cry and cry so i best get this pin through my door

Wow! There are loads of Pans on eBay!!

I did not think the Peter Pan would be popular and would last a while. But maybe after the hype from the previous 2 , BATB and Tangled, lots of people jumped on this hoping for a vast profit. The Cheshire cat release , I think will be very popular as there are plenty of Alice collectors out there. Hopefully lots get left with the Pan one and stay away from the upcoming releases.

Shows those who buy loads aren't true disney fans! They don't know that where the hype truly lay, was in that cute little pascal! Don't even have much hope in trading my second peter for something I'd really like

Shows those who buy loads aren't true disney fans! They don't know that where the hype truly lay, was in that cute little pascal! Don't even have much hope in trading my second peter for something I'd really like

Luckily, I only bought 2, 1 to keep and the other was already an agreed trade. I think it's value, trading wise will be poor if there are plenty of them for sale or trade.

Havent got mine yet. But I have hope :) ive actually never had a problem with disney store before. well...only with the tangled dreams but that was their fault >__<

I've traded my spare for the beauty and the beast dreams pin have any of you received you despatch email yet I haven't I'm getting worried

I wouldn't worry too much, as long as you got the 'Thank you for your order' email. I know it took until the following Tuesday for them to dispatch my Treasure Planet pin, so you never know.

unless you paid the extra for next day delivery, it will be the end of the week at the earliest before they will be sent out. My treasure planet order took nearly a week to get to me after ordering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back