• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Releases -June-

Status
Not open for further replies.
disney website says these movies are coming to Blue ray in June.... One or more could easily be done as a special event in the El Capitan.....

• Atlantis
  • emperors new groove 2 movie pack (original and sequel)
  • Lilo and Stitch 2 movie pack (original and sequel)

It would certainly be nice if they did a pin release with one or more of these, even if they dont do a special movie and marquee set....

I am hoping there's no more Brave, because I've sort of accidentally become a Brave completist, and I don't want there to be one more that I desperately want and can't afford. :D But they might do Merida considering her recent addition to the Disney Princess lineup.

I am sure that there will be some surprise release for Father's Day. If it is Belle, there might be some initial high demand.

Oh yeah, I hadn't thought of Father's Day... what would go well with that? Merida & Fergus; Aristocats (but they just did that); they've done Mulan & Belle Father's Day already but that doesn't mean they wouldn't do it again... Jasmine & the Sultan? That'd be a cute one for Father's Day! Russell & Carl maybe...

OH you know what I'd love to see... little girl Tiana & her Papa, and Lottie & Big Daddy!

I'm dreading anything Little Mermaid :(

I no longer have a DSF connection so I know I won't be able to afford the resell prices. It's my primary collection and its going to break my heart that I won't be able to get them, but that's life and I can't blame anyone for not helping. Times are tough and everyone needs all the help they can get.

I have my 3 week break in June, let me know if there's anything you want that is just to die for, and since I'll have about 100$ extra since I won't have to go to school I can spend a little on gas :3 A LITTLE. But I'm here for you if you really need it!

disney website says these movies are coming to Blue ray in June.... One or more could easily be done as a special event in the El Capitan.....

• Atlantis
  • emperors new groove 2 movie pack (original and sequel)
  • Lilo and Stitch 2 movie pack (original and sequel)

It would certainly be nice if they did a pin release with one or more of these, even if they dont do a special movie and marquee set....

2 movie packs typically don't get a special release though. Mulan only did because she was a princess and it was a pretty big anniversary kind of deal....with ice cream.

Oh yeah, I hadn't thought of Father's Day... what would go well with that? Merida & Fergus; Aristocats (but they just did that); they've done Mulan & Belle Father's Day already but that doesn't mean they wouldn't do it again... Jasmine & the Sultan? That'd be a cute one for Father's Day! Russell & Carl maybe...

Karl and Russell could be cute.

I would love to see King Triton in the midst of all his daughters, or Aurora with King Stephan ... one can wish.

As long as they do not make a Nemo & Marlin pin.

Didn't they already do Belle & her father last Father's Day? It went for crazy prices for 2 weeks and then went back down to retail after then?

I'd like to see (for sis) Mulan & her father (but then again, they were on that Jumbo Surprise Mulan pin)

I Don't want to see any Rapunzel for a while, please let us Punzie completests catch up. I would love to see some BT's just because I missed the last release and really want some traders that I hope can get me the Few BT's that I want, Aladdin, B&TB,Snow White, I don't have any of those and I do want them so bad but I think I would need another good BT to get those, lol, just my thinking, Oh I would love to se some Ariel pins, to fill my new pin bag but, I hope the release is on my days off cross fingers.

I hope it's all Monsters, so I can stay away completely lol. I envision lots of Alice, Cheshire, Jessica, etc dressed as characters from Monsters = no thanks!
Now, if there's an Atlantis marquee, that'd be pretty great.

They need to to make a jumbo pin with some spiffy enamel, specifically for my birthday next month. I'm thinking Tron and Boba Fett holding up a banner that reads, "Happy Birthday Alex!". Did I mention it would be a super jumbo with pin on pin elements?

They need to to make a jumbo pin with some spiffy enamel, specifically for my birthday next month. I'm thinking Tron and Boba Fett holding up a banner that reads, "Happy Birthday Alex!". Did I mention it would be a super jumbo with pin on pin elements?
My birthday is next month as well! I too would love a Jumbo release. Even better, have a jumbo release and a VIP line for just us two. LE 2, yup that sounds magical.

(In the event that they EVER do a Lottie/Big Daddy pin; I need one!) Other than that I would love to see some more Emperor's New Groove pins - anyone other than Yzma. Oooh! Pacha and his kids would be a fun Father's Day pin too.

I'm in Europe the entire month of June, so hopefully whatever comes out I can either have friends pick up for me or I can trade DLRP or DCL pins for them!! Right now, the only pin I'll need is Monster's U Marquee which at LE500, should be under $35-$40 given the price of the last Monster's Inc marquee.

well shoot if we are taking orders for special birthday pins My bday is july and it had better be a super jumbo of Maximus angus and khan galloping, holding a banner in their teeth that says happy birthday psycho pixie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back