• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Releases -June-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeee, I love the Ray pin! And also HEE red Pascal! Is this the first time there's been a Pascal pin of a color besides green? I can't remember ever seeing another. That's cool.

Red Pascal mad a spalsh in popularity in the Tangled PODM's. I think I wish I had kept that one over the healing Flynn's hand one I have still. Red Pascal was cute and I loved the forest scene.

I have that DSF feeling... YAYYYYYYYY They've made an amazing Pascal pin :D My number one collection! Pascallllll!!!! (not Tangled, just him)

Buuuut... I live in the UK... and will never get him :'( sob!! Might need to trade my Tangled dreams pin after all :( I NEED Red Pascal!

Ray isn't random lol. It's really cute because in the movie he says " Now it's okay Baby I don't explode me, I ain't no fire-cracker!" And now he is shown next to one! :rofl: So cute! I love it. :)

Last edited:
When I first saw the flyer
tumblr_men8sylD6N1r4hu81.gif

Okay guys, so IDK what is happening, but I will be in CA the weekend of the 29th :anxious: However, IDK how far I will be from Hollywood and IDK if I'll be able to make it to the event. If my mom doesn't want to go (something tells me I won't be able to go either), I will let everyone know where in CA I will be once I find out. I'd love to attend that release if I could get picked up or something haha. I really like the RED Pascal and Jessica is always a plus. Not to mention after the Ray quote Maya talked about, that pin has a cool meaning too haha xD

I heard June is the last month of LE300's. Looks like July 4th was a good excuse to go to LE400.

What is the LE size going to be after June out of curiosity? Hopefully LE 5,200,556 :lol:

Ray isn't random lol. It's really cute because in the movie he says " Now it's okay Cap I don't explode me none, I ain't no fire-cracker!" And now he is shown next to one! :rofl: So cute! I love it. :)

lol I never realized that quote haha xD Now it all makes sense and that pin is really cool for PatF collectors

Okay guys, so IDK what is happening, but I will be in CA the weekend of the 29th :anxious: However, IDK how far I will be from Hollywood and IDK if I'll be able to make it to the event. If my mom doesn't want to go (something tells me I won't be able to go either), I will let everyone know where in CA I will be once I find out. I'd love to attend that release if I could get picked up or something haha.

Matt, We'll pick you up from DLR and drive you straight to the Soda Fountain that weekend.

Matt, We'll pick you up from DLR and drive you straight to the Soda Fountain that weekend.

haha Thanks Angel. I'm actually not going to be at DLR that weekend, that's the end of August for the 1/2 Marathon. I just found out I'm going to be in Newport Beach which is about 20 minutes from DLR and 10 minutes more from LA (50 minutes instead of 40). I have to find out the times of the classes I'm gonna be in but I really want to attend the event >_<

>...drive you straight to the Soda Fountain that weekend.
Yikes, trial by fire! Is Kupo going to want to stay in CA after experiencing DSF release? :suspect: Maybe it will be another BT by August.
Ease him slowly into it with PTD first or something.

Thank you ever so much for posting these fliers. Fortunately, there is nothing on the June flier I can't live without. that being said, I would like the Posters, however. they are nice.
Oh, and I would like a marquee from the Monsters Inc. University. If anyone is willing to pick one of the marquees up for me a cost, please send me a PM.

Hey princes and princesses,

I was thinking of posting the flyers DSF releases here on the forums. Hope this helps some of you.

June 2013
182856_519054588130787_50076781_n.jpg

Past Releases
644609_507239779323756_148155214_n.jpg
527566_495569000490834_25435144_n.jpg

>...drive you straight to the Soda Fountain that weekend.
Yikes, trial by fire! Is Kupo going to want to stay in CA after experiencing DSF release? :suspect: Maybe it will be another BT by August.
Ease him slowly into it with PTD first or something.

lol Go big or go home? IDK haha I'm not even sure if times will work out since if my classes go over the times, I don't think I can go :( And now I'm imaging this being DSF haha

opening.gif

I really hope they start making Pascal in more colors, I'd like to try (key word "try") to get one pin of him in every color ^_^ Especially if they make them all holiday themed!

I love ALL. the June 29th pins!!! :drool: Would really like to get a couple! :D Also like that Rapunzel one, tho not one I would really want unless for my niece! :D Awesome month tho!

lol go big or go home? Idk haha i'm not even sure if times will work out since if my classes go over the times, i don't think i can go :( and now i'm imaging this being dsf haha

opening.gif

i really hope they start making pascal in more colors, i'd like to try (key word "try") to get one pin of him in every color ^_^ especially if they make them all holiday themed!

omg i fell about laughing

If anyone can help me with a 4th of July Pascal, and maybe even a 4th of July Ray I would be so grateful!!

lol Go big or go home? IDK haha I'm not even sure if times will work out since if my classes go over the times, I don't think I can go :( And now I'm imaging this being DSF haha

opening.gif

I really hope they start making Pascal in more colors, I'd like to try (key word "try") to get one pin of him in every color ^_^ Especially if they make them all holiday themed!

Oh my gawd!! That totally sums it up. I think I just peed a little...haaaaaa!!

I will likely be that bewildered looking cream colored one that is just chillin in the back. I always end up in the back, ha!!

Last edited:
Oh my gawd!! That totally sums it up. I think I just peed a little...haaaaaa!!

I will likely be that bewildered looking cream colored one that is just chillin in the back. I always end up in the back, ha!!

You may think you're in the back, but you always a stand out in the crowd ;) ... the girl with the big fat....lanyard(s) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back