• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally done!!! Disneyshopping.com stained glass princess and pin set complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just edited the OP and gonna edit my signature by night's end BUT MARISA HAS BEEN GENEROUS ENOUGH TO FIND THE SLEEPING BEAUTY PIN FOR ME!!!! YAY!!!!!!! 2 more!!!! 2 MORE!!!!! A few months ago and had none of them (the beginning of this year) and 4 months down the road I only need 2 more! More ironically than that, so far I've acquired the pins in order of least wanted to most wanted:

1. Cinderella
2. Snow White
3. Enchanted
4. Sleeping Beauty
5. ???
6. ???

YAY!!! I just need to find Pin 56357: DisneyShopping.com - The Little Mermaid & Finding Nemo Ocean Scene (Jumbo)

pin56357

to owe Marisa back ;D I'm gonna go back a trade thread for it now! THANK YOU SO MUCH MARISSA!!! 2 more!!! My top 2 wanted...they are out there!!!

tumblr_lttnpjU81M1qb9lqho1_r1_500.gif

(discovery of gif credited to disneygirl333 AKA Maya)

[video=youtube_share;aO0abpVd5UI]http://youtu.be/aO0abpVd5UI?t=20s[/video]

Last edited:
:lol: now I have the theme song of ghost busters in my head XD
Yep you are the first one to PM if I ever let her go, but right now it's one of my precioussssss lol

haha Thanks Mickey...just restating it, if you ever want to drop that BatB pin...you know who to call. Well, you know who to PM...I don't want you calling Ghost Busters <_<

:lol: now I have the theme song of ghost busters in my head XD
Yep you are the first one to PM if I ever let her go, but right now it's one of my precioussssss lol

haha YAY! At least gives me hope on BatB since that one looks like it might end up being the hardest to find o_O I know quite a few people with LM...but none with BatB >_<

GAH! If I lived by DSF I could probably get both LM and BatB for 1 set of April BT's and then my extra Wall-E and Bolt if I had them haha of course I'd keep Enchanted and blue dress for meself ^_^ (yes...MEself...all that proper pronunciation ;) )

tumblr_inline_mh37q9mYZs1r19c4b.gif

lol

Okay, really quick before I run...AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

tumblr_mduubueL3m1ra4ctfo1_500.gif

David, Maya, Alex, Li, J'amie, and anyone else that was just in chat no what just went down...words cannot describe...updating this later...but everyone who reads this should get a hint of what just happened ;)

That is correct...you read the title EXACTLY as it is...there is only ONE MORE I NEED (well 2 I need to have physically but the lovely Marissa is keeping Sleeping Beauty nice and warm over in CA and I plan on trading for it within the month!!!).

If you must know EXACTLY what happened, I will lead you to the following thread as it is quite a hefty story to tell ;)

http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...-AND-IMPROVED-Zap-Library&p=440441#post440441

Dear BatB owners...I'm coming after you >:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back