• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finally done!!! Disneyshopping.com stained glass princess and pin set complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys sooooo much! I sadly got on too late and LM and BatB are already spoken for :_( Im still keeping my eyes on Sleeping Beauty though, $100 is a bit steep for her but I'm thinking about it. Ugh! I can't believe I missed Little Mermaid...

feeling defeated right now bump haha but don't worry, this feeling will subside shortly. CONGRATS to whoever is the lucky fisherman that reeled LM in!!!

Sorry Kupo, it's on it's way to me now. If I ever move it out I promise I'll contact you before anyone else.
Thank you guys sooooo much! I sadly got on too late and LM and BatB are already spoken for :_( Im still keeping my eyes on Sleeping Beauty though, $100 is a bit steep for her but I'm thinking about it. Ugh! I can't believe I missed Little Mermaid...

feeling defeated right now bump haha but don't worry, this feeling will subside shortly. CONGRATS to whoever is the lucky fisherman that reeled LM in!!!

Sorry Kupo, it's on it's way to me now. If I ever move it out I promise I'll contact you before anyone else.

Congrats Maritza and thank you for telling me I need to know who has it for reference (ESPECIALLY this one), it's almost bittersweet lol because I know the pin is going to a home that won't just use it to sell and make profit, but at the same time, it's going to a home where I honestly doubt it'll ever leave...if you ever change your mind (doubt it) but if you ever do, please let me know...

tumblr_m5men8z3vv1qbxc6bo1_500.gif

Good luck kupo. You deserve the stained glass Ariel and enchanted more than anyone else!

tumblr_lxchj2Hd5e1qgacym.gif

Thank you Gaga, I do have faith that I'll get them one day, the people on DPF are so nice to notify me 4 times just today about the pins that were on sale by Mike (mybabykelly) and then between those who helped me get Cindy and Snow White, thank you ^_^

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE BTW!

Okay, I'm editing it now that the final purchase has gone through...ONLY NEED 3 MORE!!!!! I have managed to find the Enchanted Stained Glass pin for a great price from someone who is so generous on this forum! Thank you so much!!! Going to edit the title of the thread now since I no longer need 4 them!!!

EDIT: I'm not going to edit my signature until I have it in my hands but the payment went through and I trust that everything will work out fine. In the OP you can see the next one I have obtained :D

Last edited:
Thanks Maya! Does anyone who has the Sleeping Beauty pin know a good price on it? I was just offered one that is close to $100 and I'm not sure if its a good deal or not...I know Mike sold it for $100 but it is higher than I'd like to go for the SB one. BatB and LM I expect, but SB, not so much...

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back