• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how these look so I will be picking them up. Imo Funko pop figures have always ranged from cute to creepy looking and I guess that's why I like them. Can't wait to get these at least Anna and Elsa anyway.

Last edited:
Does anyone know anything about the Anna and Elsa busts that are coming out by Grand Jester? Really interested in the Elsa one. Saw a picture on Instagram but no idea were they are from.

tumblr_n6r6lqEhsI1r94mgyo1_500.jpg
tumblr_n6r6lqEhsI1r94mgyo2_500.jpg

Okay I just passed out! The Elsa Bust is Amazing finally something with her Ice Castle. Oh man I just ordered her shoe ornament. I have to have it. Thank you guys soooo much for all this information, I wouldn't know of some items if it wasn't for y'all posting about them. :D (honestly not being sarcastic lol) I also want the Merida one hehe... off to saving.

Is there a release date for the Elsa Bust?

Nvm, it says Autumn 2014.

Can I order it online from the Grand Jester site?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back