• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen Disney Store Merchandise, What are you looking forward to? (Contains Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hans Classic, Kristoff Animator, and Baby Sven Plush currently available on DisneyStore.com. Looks like Elsa Animator has already sold out...

Ahh! I am in soooo much trouble. I had already pre-ordered the Elsa & Anna Jim Shore figure a while back, but in the past three days, I have added both of the Grand Jester busts and the Elsa Couture de Force figurine to my list of pre-orders. I'm so excited...but my wallet/bank account absolutely loathes me now. :lol:

As soon as those Elsa and Anna busts go up for pre order in the USA(if they ever do) I am pre ordering them well at least the Elsa one any way as she looks great Annas eyes or face look a bit off but I may still end up getting her as well

As soon as those Elsa and Anna busts go up for pre order in the USA(if they ever do) I am pre ordering them well at least the Elsa one any way as she looks great Annas eyes or face look a bit off but I may still end up getting her as well

Hope it's okay to share this link... I'm in the US, and I preordered them from Fantasies Come True.

Well...
A week ago I was finally able to order the Singing Elsa doll for my sister. Those of you who know me in this forum know how long I've been wanting to get this for my sister.
And I was so incredibly happy when it finally showed up online last week.
But low and behold, as usual, something has to go wrong. I got the package today, and I honestly wanna punch whoever packaged the doll.
They put the doll on it's side (when they could have easily just laid it down) and stuff the top part of the package with air bags. Nothing on the sides, just the top.

So imagine my surprise when I take out the doll and the ENTIRE left side of the box is squished in. And not in a nice way. It a "omg, this is gonna look horrible when she places the doll next to the others" kind of squished.
I tried to unsquish it, but nothing works. The inside of the box is still damaged.
She also has a white mole on her eyelashes.

Is the Disney Store being serious right now? How are they not able to simply package a boxed doll? This is a freakin boxed doll, so they shouldn't have a problem at all!!!!
I looked on their facebook page and many many many people have been complaining about this. Someone even posted a picture of her toddler elsa dolls completely damaged, while the shipping box is perfectly fine.

I will be calling the store tomorrow to see if they have a replacement, if they don't.. Then god help them.
I have been very patient with the Disney Store, but this is just outright ridiculous.

I almost think the people packaging the Frozen items are annoyed with all the orders as it seems like more often than not it's the Frozen items but I have heard from a couple others that it was other merchandise. Feel sorry for the shippers but still need to package things properly

Does anyone know if it's possible at all to override the recording on the singing Elsa doll?
I want her to sing the Arabic version of the song, as it is hilariously bad and it would be a pleasant surprise to my sister.

If not, any recommendations?

I have both the singing elsa and the classic doll, which I'll be happy to alter so that she sings the songs.

Last edited:
I'm surprised how long the singing dolls stuck around for. I was humming and hawing over them for hours (before finally accepting that I simply don't have the money for them and let them go). Was it because it was so early in the morning, or do you think people got burned out working so hard to g​et everything before that the frenzy has died down a little? Can anyone verify if parents are still swarming the stores at opening? I haven't gone for a while.

I just really, really, really hope that the rumours of a proper restock in July are true. (And that they still offer the original stuff, not just rolling out new things. If I've missed my chance at the singing dolls I'll be heartbroken.) That's my birthday month too, so I'd even have money to buy things and not just stare at them longingly :p

tumblr_n7h6z9c5S21sx3dvjo1_500.png

tumblr_n7h6z9c5S21sx3dvjo3_500.png

omg, those new animators are adorable *_*

i am not as excited about the other merch though ... can't help it, i would love them to be more movie-like =/
but the dresses are super cute :)

Last edited:
I really wish Anna came with Kristoff in the ice skating set. I love those outfits they wear at the end of the movie, so I'm really looking forward to seeing getting the Anna in this set.

I suppose I'll have to wait for a Kristoff/Anna Designer doll set in those outfits. :x:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back