• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Here We Go Again: Frozen Doll Disaster, Round 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I called them again today. CM told me that the replacement had been cancelled on FR. WHAT? So I asked the CM why and she didnt know. She put in another request for processing (she said a replacement was still on hold for me.) It will be shipped out Monday she hopes. I will call again

I think the real question, at this point, is: Will you ever order from DS.com again? Or at least when it comes to LE dolls? Jeez, you have had the absolute worst luck of anybody when it comes to these dolls, Li!!! Somewhere along the line, the cosmos has to balance out and be really, REALLY good to you to compensate.

My order has been screwed up also only Anna has arrived with Elsa still looking like she is at the store even though I got shipping notices for both I am freaking out :(

I think the real question, at this point, is: Will you ever order from DS.com again? Or at least when it comes to LE dolls? Jeez, you have had the absolute worst luck of anybody when it comes to these dolls, Li!!! Somewhere along the line, the cosmos has to balance out and be really, REALLY good to you to compensate.

I wonder myself too but I probably still will. Lol. I will go to the store too but I can only get one at the store and want to have two, one for me one for sis.

yes the cosmos needs to realign somewhere. Maybe for the dfdc pins for the next five couples? One can only hope.

Well, at least you're in the loop (although it must be frustrating to STILL be waiting). People on some of the Facebook pages are only just now (since the weekend) realizing that if your tracking still says "Label created," it's a problem. Either the warehouse is going to find the dolls amidst the chaos, or Disney is going to be issuing a bunch of refunds, because they're bound to run out of replacements eventually ... Yeesh.

Well, at least you're in the loop (although it must be frustrating to STILL be waiting). People on some of the Facebook pages are only just now (since the weekend) realizing that if your tracking still says "Label created," it's a problem. Either the warehouse is going to find the dolls amidst the chaos, or Disney is going to be issuing a bunch of refunds, because they're bound to run out of replacements eventually ... Yeesh.

I don't know what's taken them so long to realize there's a problem. I realized it last Monday. They are going to run out of replacement dolls pretty soon. These people need to call asap if they want a doll. My guess is that they have so many replacements because of all the "lost" dolls. All the dolls that were lost were just sitting around in the warehouse. The labels were probably created but not put on boxes. The stock people probably found a whole bunch of dolls and just added them back in Disney Store's inventory. So now that we're all calling about lost dolls, they have a ton of dolls in their inventory. So all the dolls that they're now shipping out as replacements are the dolls that we were supposed to get in the first place.

I hope the way I worded that makes sense!

I just hope I don't miss out I am freaking out:-(

Just keep calling, every day if you have to ... Make it part of your routine, like drinking coffee or brushing your teeth. I agree with Erica that, unless someone has stolen all of them, in many cases they're just hanging around some dark corner of the warehouse waiting to be recovered, labeled, and shipped. But if they *are* permanently MIA, the sooner you call and make a claim and the more persistently you follow up, the more likely you are to have a happy (ie, non-eBay) outcome!

I wonder myself too but I probably still will. Lol. I will go to the store too but I can only get one at the store and want to have two, one for me one for sis.

yes the cosmos needs to realign somewhere. Maybe for the dfdc pins for the next five couples? One can only hope.

Here are a few tips:
When ordering online, if you can spare the money, order 2 dolls for yourself. If you get both and none are lost, then you can easily sell it to someone in the forum or ebay.
If you can spare the money, pick expedited shipping. I think they put more effort in shipping items ASAP if they had a deadline. :)

Good luck on your next purchase!

So How many Elsa's have been lost? And how many Anna's?

So far:
Elsa: 6
lordofanime, Elysions Princess, Crimson Ribbion, TheAlyssadon, Love4dollz
Anna: 3
Erica, Meawhite, Starry_Solo

And this is just people in the forum.. I wonder how many people on Facebook are complaining. :(
Best of luck to everybody.

My dolls finally came today. Basically I applied some giftcards to the order and they decided they didn't like one of them (seriously) so my order didn't process with everyone elses. I called them like..10 mins after I got the email but they still didn't ship until Weds. And to make matters worse they capped each of my giftcards at $25 when some were $50 so I am still waiting for that refund. Both of my dolls shipping boxes had decent damage but thankfully not to the dolls.

My Elsa is 0324/5000 and Anna is 1610/5000. Really like those low numbers since my November dolls are like.. all in the 2000s.

My Elsa's cloak looks likes it's shifted off her right shoulder (left if you are looking at her). I don't know how to fix it.
BjhB7qAIEAAUxlW.jpg

Here they are together! I can't wait to reunite them with the November dolls too.
Bjg-08TIQAA2Vk6.jpg

Last edited:
I received my replacement Anna doll today and thankfully, she's in perfect condition! I'm so happy that this ordeal is over and for every future release, I will be buying 2 of each doll so that this doesn't happen again.

Mine (Anna) is FINALLY on it's way. Here's what the order form looks like online:

I deleted the tracking #s for the first and third doll. The tracking NEVER worked for the first doll (USPS tracking #.) The second doll never had a tracking # which is why I kept calling and found out that the second doll (the original replacement) had been cancelled.

The tracking for the third doll (replacement's replacement) actually works! It was picked up yesterday evening and has departed Memphis, TN this morning. Which means I should get it next week Tuesday, April 1st...it departed via UPS.

[h=4]LE ANNA DVD DOLL[/h]# 460706906523
Quantity1
$99.95
Shipped 03/14/2014
Tracking #:

Quantity1
$0.00

Quantity1
$0.00
Shipped 03/24/2014
Tracking #:

Mine (Anna) is FINALLY on it's way. Here's what the order form looks like online: I deleted the tracking #s for the first and third doll. The tracking NEVER worked for the first doll (USPS tracking #.) The second doll never had a tracking # which is why I kept calling and found out that the second doll (the original replacement) had been cancelled. The tracking for the third doll (replacement's replacement) actually works! It was picked up yesterday evening and has departed Memphis, TN this morning. Which means I should get it next week Tuesday, April 1st...it departed via UPS.
[h=4]LE ANNA DVD DOLL[/h]# 460706906523 Quantity1 $99.95 Shipped 03/14/2014 Tracking #:

[h=4]LE ANNA DVD DOLL[/h]# 460706906523 Quantity1 $0.00

[h=4]LE ANNA DVD DOLL[/h]# 460706906523 Quantity1 $0.00 Shipped 03/24/2014 Tracking #:
That's great news! It sucks you had to go through so many hoops, but at least it seems to have paid of finally!

Someone on a Facebook page I follow had their Elsa lost as well..

I'm so worried about mine, I bought mine off of someone and though I have tracking and insurance I STILL DON'T FEEL SAFE. She successfully made it through the first hoop of Disney shipping, now she has to go through the second hoop of the sellers shipping aahhh :anxious:

Mine (Anna) is FINALLY on it's way. Here's what the order form looks like online:

I deleted the tracking #s for the first and third doll. The tracking NEVER worked for the first doll (USPS tracking #.) The second doll never had a tracking # which is why I kept calling and found out that the second doll (the original replacement) had been cancelled.

The tracking for the third doll (replacement's replacement) actually works! It was picked up yesterday evening and has departed Memphis, TN this morning. Which means I should get it next week Tuesday, April 1st...it departed via UPS.

LE ANNA DVD DOLL

# 460706906523
Quantity1$99.95Shipped 03/14/2014
Tracking #:

LE ANNA DVD DOLL

# 460706906523
Quantity1$0.00

LE ANNA DVD DOLL

# 460706906523
Quantity1$0.00Shipped 03/24/2014
Tracking #:

Glad your doll is finally coming to you!! I think you should start ordering 2 of each doll as well! That way your odds are higher that you'll actually get a doll!

Glad your doll is finally coming to you!! I think you should start ordering 2 of each doll as well! That way your odds are higher that you'll actually get a doll!
agreed.. I think I'll start buying my dolls in twos now, my LE Ariel came to me safely but I don't want to risk it, there are SO many people losing their dolls from shipping it's a nightmare. I don't wanna risk losing my one doll aaah

agreed.. I think I'll start buying my dolls in twos now, my LE Ariel came to me safely but I don't want to risk it, there are SO many people losing their dolls from shipping it's a nightmare. I don't wanna risk losing my one doll aaah

With the way this is working out, maybe I need to buy in 3s...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back