• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I did a MOST WANTED thread, now I wanna know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a MOST WANTED thread, now I wanna know...
For me all of my pins are my faves as I collect very limited themes so dont have many.

My most prized pin has to be the UP Marquee pin :p

If I had to sell my entire collection, and could only keep one pin, it would be this one:
bugjar1.jpg

But, if at all possible, I'd REALLY try to hide these two pins somewhere, so that they didn't have to leave with the others:
pin69046th200
pin7660th200

Wow!! Everyone has soo many prized pins! they are all so amazing!! Well...of all the pins in our current collection there really is only one that takes the cake..... sorry if the picture is huge!

IMG_0404.jpg

I am just blown away by some of these pins!!! :) I appreciate everyone sharing!!! I am trying to respond to each posting, but that becomes VERY time consuming, ha ha! :lol: Hope I am not offending anyone by not responding fast enough!?!? If so I apologize! Miss chatting with many of you! Hope everyone is doing great!!! :D

If I had to sell my entire collection, and could only keep one pin, it would be this one:
bugjar1.jpg

But, if at all possible, I'd REALLY try to hide these two pins somewhere, so that they didn't have to leave with the others:
pin69046th200
pin7660th200

I can not express how much I love the BL pin and how you displayed it is just so creative, I adore it!!! What is the one that looks like a bird?

For me all of my pins are my faves as I collect very limited themes so dont have many.

My most prized pin has to be the UP Marquee pin :p

I am kinda like you, very limited collection! You are very lucky to have the UP marquee, I can say i am jealous and UP is not part of my collection, lol! :D

Pin 30196: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Tinker Bell Furious
This one because I love all Tink pins that show her attitude, and i just find it gorgeous.

Pin 74992: 2010 Valentine's Day Cast Exclusive Pin with Tinker Bell
This one because just after it came out, I did a big life change around and decided I wanted to become a cast member.

Pin 51194: DLRP - Hiver 2006 - Tinker Bell with Snowflakes
This one because when I bought it, I was eleven, and I just remember how exciting it was getting my first real LE pin.

Another great thread idea !

Thank you again! :) I love your two top pins! How adoreable!!! :D

I'd have to agree with Oswalddlawso - the Osward 75 years pin is one of my favourites too, but my favourite set is this one:

pin87014
pin87007
pin87008
pin87009
pin87010
pin87011
pin87012
pin87015
pin87017

And i'm still looking for the last 3 if anyone has them ;)

-Charlie

What is the one that looks like a bird?

It is [pinpics]69046[/pinpics]

It features my favorite Pixar character of all time (that big blue bird in the center of the pin). He is featured in the Pixar short film, "For the Birds". (You can also see him featured on my DPF avatar. Haha) This pin was once my Holy Grail for over two years.

Here's the short, if you're interested:

[video=youtube_share;aHUgdwyxTF0]http://youtu.be/aHUgdwyxTF0[/video]

pin8550

This isn't a very spectacular or gorgeous pin, but I love it because it was my very first pin, I bought it at the pin cart at DTD in DLR (the dreidel moves and the candle flames glow in the dark). The one that started the obsession! I think I have a lot of nice pins, but some of the ones I like the most are not amazing, but I remember who I traded with and/or where I was when I traded, it brings back so many wonderful memories of trading and friends. I'm still friends with some of those people, which is the best thing of all!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back