• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I did a MOST WANTED thread, now I wanna know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a MOST WANTED thread, now I wanna know...
I would have to say my most cherished pin is:
pin75784

Pin 75784: WDI - 2010 I.D. Badge Lenticular - Stitch
Stitch is one of my favorite Disney characters and it has always been a dream of mine to become an Imagineer.

I should not be looking at these threads, I keep seeing pins I like and adding to my wants list.
And here I am trying to complete collections, instead I keep adding more to them.
Beloved Tales are going to bankrupt me, and I am so glad I am so close to completing my PODM collections.

So many gorgeous pins, you guys are really doing great. Ill post my favorites once I figure them out. I love all my pins!

I should not be looking at these threads, I keep seeing pins I like and adding to my wants list.
And here I am trying to complete collections, instead I keep adding more to them.
Beloved Tales are going to bankrupt me, and I am so glad I am so close to completing my PODM collections.

So many gorgeous pins, you guys are really doing great. Ill post my favorites once I figure them out. I love all my pins!
I know!!! :rofl: I am the same way!!! Have to fight with myself not to go search some out, lol! :D

Easily this pin. Pin 70628: DSF - Disney-Pixar's Up - Ellie Badge - Surprise Release With so many versions of this pin out now, I still think this one is the best.

Wow, sooo many amazing pins!! Some really really beautifull ones! Have just added a few to my wants list!! lol

I will have to get my book out and get some pictures up of my bestest pins! my Designer Girls are my most prized though! I'll try and get some pics up when Im home from work tomoz!

Ok so bit delayed but heres my most cherisehed pins:

The First pin I ever bought, I didnt know what Disney pins were before I saw this one so its the one that started it all for me! I got it on my first ever trip to disneyland paris!
131875c6-63b4-4483-969e-08d51fcfe9af.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Of course my Designer Girls, my most expenisve and possibley my favouite of all my pins!

cc548231-baf7-4619-89ba-eba76dc6c18d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

and then these pages in my pin book! They all reppresent the disney hoildays ive been on! I buy a dated pin, seasonal/celebration pin, hotel pin that tells the story of that hoilday! I will soon be able to add another line to the paris page!!!! :-D

7140d043-1283-4e97-8802-9e79343bd47f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
07a0bbd0-37fb-42c9-8f99-212df9413ca1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
7af76330-261d-4079-8dea-b779772be470.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And lastly is this one! I still cant belive I was lucky enough to her, all thanks to my mum who sat with the phone in hand while I tried and failed to place an online order she managed to get though on the phone for me and place an order ariel that way!
561e51d0-6a08-49ba-8527-b6de397c03b5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have many more pins that I love but these ones all mean the most to me!! :-D

Ok so bit delayed but heres my most cherisehed pins:

The First pin I ever bought, I didnt know what Disney pins were before I saw this one so its the one that started it all for me! I got it on my first ever trip to disneyland paris!
131875c6-63b4-4483-969e-08d51fcfe9af.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Of course my Designer Girls, my most expenisve and possibley my favouite of all my pins!

cc548231-baf7-4619-89ba-eba76dc6c18d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

and then these pages in my pin book! They all reppresent the disney hoildays ive been on! I buy a dated pin, seasonal/celebration pin, hotel pin that tells the story of that hoilday! I will soon be able to add another line to the paris page!!!! :-D

7140d043-1283-4e97-8802-9e79343bd47f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
07a0bbd0-37fb-42c9-8f99-212df9413ca1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
7af76330-261d-4079-8dea-b779772be470.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And lastly is this one! I still cant belive I was lucky enough to her, all thanks to my mum who sat with the phone in hand while I tried and failed to place an online order she managed to get though on the phone for me and place an order ariel that way!
561e51d0-6a08-49ba-8527-b6de397c03b5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have many more pins that I love but these ones all mean the most to me!! :-D

I can see why these would be the most treasured!!! :drool: Extraordinary collection!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back