• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I did a MOST WANTED thread, now I wanna know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, those are awesome!!! :D

Even more added to the Hunchback collection!!! :D

DSCN0228.jpg

I'm really new to collecting pins, so it's great because I don't have to make life-changing decisions like which one is my favorite (which would take an indecisive person like me forever!). As you can probably tell by my avatar and my name, I'm a big video game fan, specifically Kingdom Hearts. I pride myself in having all the Kingdom Hearts pins released, but my favorite one would have to be this one:

400002962595.jpg

My question is, I see a lot of people talking about these Kingdom Hearts pins that weren't sold at WDW or DL, like this:

Disney_Kingdom_Hearts_Group_Pin.jpg

Are they considered Disney pins on these forums, how does that work?

There are some really beautiful pins on this thread, I am in awe. My most loved is Pin 80403: DisneyStore.com - Villains Boys Club Set - Hades Only.

My favorite in my collection would have to be:
Pin 83747: WDW - 40th Anniversary of Walt Disney World® - 'it's a small world
or
Pin 51525: WDW - 35th Anniversary - Mickey Mouse and Friends This was one of my very first pins!
and
Pin 47015: DLR - It's a Small World ( 40th Anniversary ) 3D / Dangle / Spinner
I love this one!

My favorite in my collection would have to be:
Pin 83747: WDW - 40th Anniversary of Walt Disney World® - 'it's a small world
or
Pin 51525: WDW - 35th Anniversary - Mickey Mouse and Friends This was one of my very first pins!
and
Pin 47015: DLR - It's a Small World ( 40th Anniversary ) 3D / Dangle / Spinner
I love this one!

Those are outstanding!!! :D

I'd have to say that my most prized pin is this one because becoming an Imagineer has always been a dream of mine:
pin75784

Pin 75784: WDI - 2010 I.D. Badge Lenticular - Stitch

By far my favorite:

pin58997

But this was the most difficult to come by...so it's a toss-up.

pin66191

PinPics #66191

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back