• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I did a MOST WANTED thread, now I wanna know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a MOST WANTED thread, now I wanna know...
pin88229

My first Oswald pin it's always going to be my favorite :)

Very cute! Really like this pin!

It is [pinpics]69046[/pinpics]

It features my favorite Pixar character of all time (that big blue bird in the center of the pin). He is featured in the Pixar short film, "For the Birds". (You can also see him featured on my DPF avatar. Haha) This pin was once my Holy Grail for over two years.

Here's the short, if you're interested:

[video=youtube_share;aHUgdwyxTF0]http://youtu.be/aHUgdwyxTF0[/video]

That is so great!!! :) :lol: Thank you for educating me and sharing!!! :D

pin8550

This isn't a very spectacular or gorgeous pin, but I love it because it was my very first pin, I bought it at the pin cart at DTD in DLR (the dreidel moves and the candle flames glow in the dark). The one that started the obsession! I think I have a lot of nice pins, but some of the ones I like the most are not amazing, but I remember who I traded with and/or where I was when I traded, it brings back so many wonderful memories of trading and friends. I'm still friends with some of those people, which is the best thing of all!

What a wonderful way to choose your top pin!!! I can not wait to have all those experiences and memories!!! :)

I think mine has to be my Tron Dug, my WDI Rapunzel & Flynn on Big Thunder, and my Phoebus/Hunchback pins. And of course my PODM collection and my Cars 2 Mystery set since it is the first mystery set I have ever completed( I know its not that good, but I'm pretty proud of it :) )
pin81858
Pin 81858: DisneyStore.com - TRON Series - 'Up' Dug
pin80446
Pin 80446: WDI - Princesses and Princes on Thrill Rides - Rapunzel & Flynn on Big Thunder Mountain Pin

DSCN0144.jpg

DSCN0146.jpg

I think mine has to be my Tron Dug, my WDI Rapunzel & Flynn on Big Thunder, and my Phoebus/Hunchback pins. And of course my PODM collection and my Cars 2 Mystery set since it is the first mystery set I have ever completed( I know its not that good, but I'm pretty proud of it :) )
pin81858
Pin 81858: DisneyStore.com - TRON Series - 'Up' Dug
pin80446
Pin 80446: WDI - Princesses and Princes on Thrill Rides - Rapunzel & Flynn on Big Thunder Mountain Pin

DSCN0144.jpg

DSCN0146.jpg

I think your Tron/Dug pin is fantastic!!! :) And I like the Hunchback set!

Well just about a month and 1/2 ago I got my holiest, grailyest grail:

And these are some of my other favorites:
Pin 31893: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Dumbo & Mother Embrace
Pin 25754: WDW Cast Member - Castle Series (Paris) 3D
Pin 85196: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Scrump
Pin 82257: Disney Store Europe - Bambi and Faline Valentines
Pin 76858: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Film Frame Series - Dumbo
Pin 71891: DLR - 'Create-A-Pin - Walt Disney - To All Who Come to This Happy Place'
Pin 88881: Disney Store Europe - Stitch and Angel Valentine 2012
Pin 66718: DSF - Beloved Tales - Dumbo

And I have these two coming in the mail (TWO grails!!! :rock:)
Pin 36745: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Bambi
Pin 30592: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch in Raingear

Last edited:
My Pave Cinderella LE 100 in her wedding dress! Close second is the super jumbo LE 100 where she is getting into her carriage.

A few of my favorites:

pin6664th72
pin8764th72

pin75698th72
pin80009th72

Minnie on the Tightrope was one of the first pins I bought for myself.
Chip and Dale were a gift from my closest friends, the day I started pin trading.
Lady and the Tramp were my first PinPics trades.
Got the Lost Boys pin at my first PTN.
The Wendy pin was a very sweet zap, and so was the Hanukkah pin. (DPF members rule!)
The Figaro pin was a recent trade from a guy in Japan - and it just might be the cutest pin ever, so I had to include it. :)

Last edited:
Well just about a month and 1/2 ago I got my holiest, grailyest grail:

And these are some of my other favorites:
Pin 31893: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Dumbo & Mother Embrace
Pin 25754: WDW Cast Member - Castle Series (Paris) 3D
Pin 85196: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Scrump
Pin 82257: Disney Store Europe - Bambi and Faline Valentines
Pin 76858: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Film Frame Series - Dumbo
Pin 71891: DLR - 'Create-A-Pin - Walt Disney - To All Who Come to This Happy Place'
Pin 88881: Disney Store Europe - Stitch and Angel Valentine 2012
Pin 66718: DSF - Beloved Tales - Dumbo

And I have these two coming in the mail (TWO grails!!! :rock:)
Pin 36745: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Bambi
Pin 30592: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch in Raingear

I just adore the Stitch Alien!!! And I am not even that big of a stitch fan, lol!!:)

A few of my favorites:

pin6664th72
pin8764th72

pin75698th72
pin80009th72

Minnie on the Tightrope was one of the first pins I bought for myself.
Chip and Dale were a gift from my closest friends, the day I started pin trading.
Lady and the Tramp were my first PinPics trades.
Got the Lost Boys pin at my first PTN.
The Wendy pin was a very sweet zap, and so was the Hanukkah pin. (DPF members rule!)
The Figaro pin was a recent trade from a guy in Japan - and it just might be the cutest pin ever, so I had to include it. :)

Wonderful pins! Fig is very cute!!! :D

pin38451
pin38452
pin38453
pin38454
pin38996

I really love this set and knew as soon as I saw it, it was going to be the start of another collection!

pin41738
pin86357
pin41584
pin16138

I really can't choose out of my Chip n Dale collection, but these are some of my favourites!

pin47569

I'm so lucky to have this pin and it means a lot to me! Its the year I finished school - and being a bookworm myself - it's so appropriate!

pin55292

I discovered this pin, resigned myself to never owning it because of its availability and then found it on the bay!! *swoon*
Lumpy is one of my other really cute mini collections, along with Roo!

Last edited:
pin38451
pin38452
pin38453
pin38454
pin38996

I really love this set and knew as soon as I saw it, it was going to be the start of another collection!

pin41738
pin86357
pin41584
pin16138

I really can't choose out of my Chip n Dale collection, but these are some of my favourites!

http://www.pinpics.co
m/img/p951/pin47569
I'm so lucky to have this pin and it means a lot to me! Its the year I finished school - and being a bookworm myself - it's so appropriate!

pin55292

I discovered this pin, resigned myself to never owning it because of its availability and then found it on the bay!! *swoon*
Lumpy is one of my other really cute mini collections, along with Roo!

Those castle pins are extraordinary!!! :drool: I might have to start a new collection eventually!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back