• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Images Found: Disney Store 17" Limited Edition Lady Tremaine Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Images Found: Disney Store 17" Limited Edition Lady Tremaine Doll
So these photos are from disneystore.com, that means it will be available online too, yes?
it wouldn't make sense to put her photos online and not have her for sale online as well! And from what I was told by few DS managers, it should be online too. :x:

I photo-shopped photos of Lady T to make her look like she's lurking in the back behind Cinderella with a sort of arrogant sneering look on her face.. Man she looks so envious of Cinderella! she's one wicked stepmother!! :suspect:

8038049132_695c37d501_b.jpg

Last edited:
I photo-shopped photos of Lady T to make her look like she's lurking in the back behind Cinderella with a sort of arrogant sneering look on her face.. Man she looks so envious of Cinderella! she's one wicked stepmother!! :suspect:

awesome job! love it :) makes me even more excited to get them both

M3919.jpg

I got really curious about the significance of the key Lady Tremaine is holding & did some googling ... Like PrincessBecky said the phrase 'Tertium Millenium' according to google means Third Millenium, which started on December 1999. It was the 'Great Jubilee of 2000' a special year of remission of sins and universal pardon. In the Biblical Book of Leviticus, a Jubilee year is mentioned to occur every 50 years, in which slaves and prisoners would be freed, and debts would be forgiven.... My kid (who was looking this up with me) got real excited and pointed out that between the year that Cinderella movie came out in 1950 to the date of the 'tertum melenenum' as she calls it, 50 years have passed and it was time for Cinderella to be freed from her stepmother and become a princess... could this be the meaning of this key? only DS knows! LOL of course we are only speculating, but it was fun playing detectives! :D

Wow, amazing job with the photo!! Looks like a scene from the movie come to life, much better than the photo I quickly put together haha. But totally agree, the step mother's face is just too evil for words, love it :)

Last edited:
M3919.jpg

I got really curious about the significance of the key Lady Tremaine is holding & did some googling ... Like PrincessBecky said the phrase 'Tertium Millenium' according to google means Third Millenium, which started on December 1999. It was the 'Great Jubilee of 2000' a special year of remission of sins and universal pardon. In the Biblical Book of Leviticus, a Jubilee year is mentioned to occur every 50 years, in which slaves and prisoners would be freed, and debts would be forgiven.... My kid (who was looking this up with me) got real excited and pointed out that between the year that Cinderella movie came out in 1950 to the date of the 'tertum melenenum' as she calls it, 50 years have passed and it was time for Cinderella to be freed from her stepmother and become a princess... could this be the meaning of this key? only DS knows! LOL of course we are only speculating, but it was fun playing detectives! :D

If all that is true, then I would have even more of a reason to get this doll. I sure hope it is, would be nice to know there has been a lot of thought put into it, but true; only Disney Store know Lol! ;)

My store just said they still don't know how many they are getting....my guess is none, because she said their next stock day is Wednesday, and to check back in a couple of days...it seemed weird that she still was unsure! It's tomorrow!

Hi, can someone please tell me if any store the offered presale for Cinderella will also have tremaine?.......when I called my local store last week the lady said they would have her, then I called again today and a guy answered ,anc had no idea what I was talking about, instead started talking about the " designer villians" . He has no idea what I was talking about, a day before it is supposed to go on sale! Now I don't know if I should show up tomorrow, how odd for employees to so uninformed though really.

Only one of my local DSs is getting this doll, and they're getting 4 of her. There were no presales offered. It's first come first serve. I might try for it since I'm off tomorrow to sign for my first 3 designer villains being delivered anyway.

Hi, can someone please tell me if any store the offered presale for Cinderella will also have tremaine?.......when I called my local store last week the lady said they would have her, then I called again today and a guy answered ,anc had no idea what I was talking about, instead started talking about the " designer villians" . He has no idea what I was talking about, a day before it is supposed to go on sale! Now I don't know if I should show up tomorrow, how odd for employees to so uninformed though really.

Seems like it will depend on the store. My store had 11 Cinderella Pre-orders and has sold every other (in store) LE doll, but they don't have tremaine.

Thanks, I just called back and they confirmed they will only have 4 lady tremaine dolls, hopefully I will get one!!

If someone finds the link around midnight, would you post it here? I always seem to have trouble finding the newest release.

Hmmm idk. I Don't think Disney would take up space online if it were store only. It would sky rocket the price on eBay if it were store only though.

There's just so many stores (or seems like it from the facebook disney collector doll page) that aren't getting her that it seems weird that it would be in-store only then :/

There's just so many stores (or seems like it from the facebook disney collector doll page) that aren't getting her that it seems weird that it would be in-store only then :/

Hi Mali! I read a few of your other posts around here and I'm the girl you were talking to when we pre-ordered the Merida/Elinor set! I have to say, I'm pretty choked our store won't be getting any Lady Tremaines. Being the only store in all of BC it makes absolutely no sense to me. I can understand not every store in say, Southern California carrying the doll because they have TONS of Disney Stores in Southern California but none to the only store around for miles and miles? Seems especially weird since our store got 10 Merida/Elinors and that set is only 1000 more dolls. I mean, at least send us five Tremaines! Ugh. So I'll be ordering it online too and I'm having it shipped to that place in Blaine you suggested! I had my villains pre-order shipment changed to that address too so if I don't see you while picking up Cinderella tomorrow morning (I'll still be there right at 10 to get her...at least I'll get to sleep in I suppose!) I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for the suggestion. It's already saving me $100! And I guess now I'll be picking up the set and Lady Tremaine at the same time. Two birds with one stone, as the saying goes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back