• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Images Found: Disney Store 17" Limited Edition Lady Tremaine Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Images Found: Disney Store 17" Limited Edition Lady Tremaine Doll
Thanks for the tip, will do ! Lol guess I learned my lesson haha . Always have a back up plan.

I though for sure you had ordered Lady Tramaine online since you were up at midnight on the board - but then again, if this was your first exposure to the world of Limited Edition merchandise....

I though for sure you had ordered Lady Tramaine online since you were up at midnight on the board - but then again, if this was your first exposure to the world of Limited Edition merchandise....

Im kicking myself for not ordering. I was too trusting of my Disney store. They don't even know why they didn't get any. But n the end it's a doll I can live without, my Cindy should be here tomorrow ^_^

What a bummer. Was told by my store that they were getting at least 3 in. Got there at 6am and when the employees got there at 9 am they told us they didn't get any. So it took us an hour to go to another one and they sold out as I got in line. BY that time she sold out online. Meh. Count my loses and call it a day. Really irks me that those people on eBay bought like 3 or more just to triple the price. I don't think I will ever go to a store release again. Online only.

That really sucks to hear your story. I have an extra Lady T that I was going to save for a trade. If you pay me what I paid which was $108.00 with tax for it plus $15.00 to ship it's yours PM me if your interested.

She is really beautiful, her clothes are similar to the material of mother gothel's cloak, ...like a velvet material, and the bottom of her skirt is very full, her head is quite large(ESP. Compared to mother gothel) but her poofy bun, is much larger, she also has this green gem in the firn of her collar, which is nicely placed, no glue or anything in the corners, she is 1000 times better in person, as in most of the le dolls!! I don't know what else I can say honestly ?

Thanks! That's what I wanted to know. I had to stop myself from getting her in the end though...budget is tight right now, and I already got the Cinderella....Ah well, guess I'll just start saving for the potential Peter Pan and Mermaid dolls which should be next.

:hsd: Yay !!!! And I have learned my lesson, always always have a back up plan lol thank you so much Quinndeanna !!

Yay! Glad you're able to get one after all! :) The "back-up plan" doesn't work perfectly for me...I tried it with wedding Rapunzel and ended up keeping both my online and in-store dolls - one to keep in the box and one for display! Lol

Yay! Glad you're able to get one after all! :) The "back-up plan" doesn't work perfectly for me...I tried it with wedding Rapunzel and ended up keeping both my online and in-store dolls - one to keep in the box and one for display! Lol

i did the same thing, ended up with an online wedding rapunzel and store rapunzel...but was able to trade one of them for a LE Merida!!

Congrats Skittlegirltokyo for getting a Lady T.

I was the first one to pick up Cindy at the Disney Store around 11a at the Tyler Galleria Mall in Riverside...they had a few more Lady T left when I left the store...also picked up the last Ursula they had.

Untitled.jpg

here is the photo of my lady tremaine so those that ordered her can get a good look at this beautiful doll

LE Lady Tremaine - Deboxing

Some photos of my Lady Tremaine doll, boxed and partially deboxed. More photos later.

Lady Tremaine Limited Edition 17'' Collector Doll. $99.50 US. Released in store and online Oct 2, 2012. Sold out online in 9 hours. Purchased in store on release day, #346 of 1500.

Lady Tremaine Limited Edition 17'' Doll - First Look - Boxed - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Lady Tremaine Limited Edition 17'' Doll - First Look - Boxed - Full Rear View by drj1828, on Flickr

Lady Tremaine Limited Edition 17'' Doll - First Look - Deboxing - Front Lid Removed by drj1828, on Flickr

Lady Tremaine Limited Edition 17'' Doll - First Look - Deboxing - Front and Plastic Lids Removed - Full Front View with Certificate of Authenticity by drj1828, on Flickr

Lady Tremaine Limited Edition 17'' Doll - First Look - Deboxing - In Backing Diorama - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Lady Tremaine Limited Edition 17'' Doll - First Look - Deboxing - In Backing Diorama - Midrange Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Lady Tremaine Limited Edition 17'' Doll - First Look - Deboxing - In Backing Diorama - Portrait Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Lady Tremaine Limited Edition 17'' Doll - First Look - Deboxing - In Backing Diorama - Closerup Front View #2 by drj1828, on Flickr

Lady Tremaine Limited Edition 17'' Doll - First Look - Deboxing - In Backing Diorama - Full Right Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Lady Tremaine Limited Edition 17'' Doll - First Look - Deboxing - In Backing Diorama - Portrait Right Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Lady Tremaine Limited Edition 17'' Doll - First Look - Deboxing - In Backing Diorama - Closeup Right Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Lady Tremaine Limited Edition 17'' Doll - First Look - Deboxing - In Backing Diorama - Full Left Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Lady Tremaine Limited Edition 17'' Doll - First Look - Deboxing - In Backing Diorama - Portrait Left Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Lady Tremaine Limited Edition 17'' Doll - First Look - Deboxing - In Backing Diorama - Closeup Front View - Jeweled Upper Bodice and Lower Collar by drj1828, on Flickr

Lady Tremaine Limited Edition 17'' Doll - First Look - Deboxing - In Backing Diorama - Closeup Front View #3 by drj1828, on Flickr

Lady Tremaine Limited Edition 17'' Doll - First Look - Deboxing - In Backing Diorama - Closeup of Brass Key by drj1828, on Flickr

Whoo I Got My Lady Tremaine At International Plaza Mall In Tampa Florida Today.... They Only Got In 4 Dolls I Bout The 2nd One At 10:16 a.m. Today #283!! Shes So beautiful ANd I Lovee Her! I Do Wish They Had Made A Designer One However.

Thanks everyone :hsd: yeah the prices on eBay are outrageous. New plan - Online at midnight and one at the store lol it was fun sitting in a mall at 6 am haha watching people exercise . Anyways, it looks like everyone is getting a low number !! She also looks a lot better then she did on paper.

..would anybody who wasn't able to get her want to trade, I dont know if its the proper place here or not. but I do have an extra Lady Tremaine coming from the Disneystore online and I would love to get Mother Gothel or another princess for her...

omg, that's so sweet of you!! :)
It's nothing. I've been there. It sucks when your plan does not work out. So my hubby was up at midnight and ordered one online. Then we both went to our mall Disney store at 5:00 am we ended up with 2 more. I want one for me. We traded the other for a 5,000 Blonde Rapunzel ..I was so happy with that trade. So now we have a 3rd one. We hate eBay. So we were going to return it. Then I seen the post. I know how she felt. I been there. We all been there. It's a fun hobby to be in. eBay ruins everything

Lady Tremaine has now sold out on the UK site too. I'm quite surprised, I thought she'd last a bit longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back