• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Japan Stitch pins (current stitch as series) new desgins page 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japan Stitch pins (current stitch as series) new desgins page 5

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I have come across a Mug that all has all 6 desgins on so we can see what the pins will be off (I imagine so anyway) and I have to say I LOVE the stitch as queen of hearts and the lady and the tramp one.

queenofhearts.jpg

beast.jpg

mickey-1.jpg

tramp.jpg

what do you all think?

Last edited:
Stitch is secure in his masculinity. He wears whatever he feels like wearing.

OMG i NEED stitch as the Queen of Hearts. Any ideas when these might be coming out?

I'm still hoping for the Tink as Queen of Hearts that was supposedly coming out last Halloween.

I love this! I need these pins, when where you thinking they would come out? Too cute!

Bumping the thread with news. Employees at Japan's Disney Stores are telling customers that there will be a total of 12 DESIGNS for the series. I had asked someone who I have traded with before on these to see when the next ones were due out and she said

Actually there are 12 designs in this series and I asked some of the cast members when the rest of pins will be released.
But all of them said there were no plan about it.

ooh 12.. i wonder what the other 6 will be...

Funny you should ask. I just got another e-mail from her, and it seems the source of info is a calendar with the different images, which includes Stitch as:
  1. Mickey
  2. Marie
  3. Dumbo
  4. Aladdin
  5. Cheshire Cat
  6. Peter Pan
  7. Maleficent

You will notice that is 7 different themes, and we have seen 6 already for a total of 13. She said the CARS version was not in the calendar, so it is anyone's guess what the last 10 in the series of 12 will be

I think I had seen a calendar with all these Stitch designs while trying to search on Disney Japan web-site, but it is all so difficult for me to find my way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back