• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Japan Stitch pins (current stitch as series) new desgins page 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to take Japan oe with a grain of salt they don't rerun pins like here and once they are gone they aren't coming back

They are OE and you can get them on that auction site for $20.
They are even more expensive on there than that (ones that sold) and I am not sure why. :( I guess if people are paying crazy shipping fees from here...

You have to take Japan oe with a grain of salt they don't rerun pins like here and once they are gone they aren't coming back

I went yesterday to complete some open trades, and my store already sold out of Beast and Tramp, and I asked and they said "that's it."!

I think $20 for each of these pins is a great price seeing as they are some of the best pins to be released this year so its not really that much when you think about it.

Crista, I dont think thats Dinah, I think thats supposed to be Toulouse from Aristocats as it would be Stitch as Marie with scrump as Toulouse.

Im really hoping the continue to make pins for this series as they would look great

Can someone in the US buy on the Japan Store website? I've never tried but I'm going to take a shot if I can get these pins. Anyone know?

Can someone in the US buy on the Japan Store website? I've never tried but I'm going to take a shot if I can get these pins. Anyone know?

There are web based services that will shop on foreign sites for a fee. I joined one recently for the purpose of pin shopping on JDS, but they have yet to list them on the site as far as I can tell

www.jauce.com is a website service you can use to buy from the JDS but you will pay about 20-25% additional with all the fees sometimes more - I have used them a few times in the past with no problems for both yahoo auctions and the JDS

Last edited:
Anyone willing to buy some for us here in the U.S.? I will gladly pay for all the shipping it will take. :)

eep!

Q411CSTC_TIGGER_ST_R.jpg
NQ411CSTC_QUEEN_ST_R.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back