• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Japan Stitch pins (current stitch as series) new desgins page 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. We already know Constance got pins from Japan. Did anybody else have any luck with this? And how? That is the $1M question here. How do we get our hands on these sweeties w/o going to Ebay? Beg, borrow, steel ..... what is the trick ?

Last edited:
OK. We already know Constance got pins from Japan. Did anybody else have any luck with this? And how? That is the $1M question here. How do we get our hands on these sweeties w/o going to Ebay? Beg, borrow, steel ..... what is the trick ?

You can try searching/bidding for them on yahoo!japan with a deputy service but with fees and everything else you may just end up paying what you'd pay for on ebay.

Im in need of the stitch as marie pin as dont think there is an invasion pin of him with aristocats so thats a must for me...eeeeek so cute.

You can try searching/bidding for them on yahoo!japan with a deputy service but with fees and everything else you may just end up paying what you'd pay for on ebay.

Sounds somewhat complicated for me. I wish for its first B-day DPFwould start a friendship/trade/exchange service with other collectors in Japan and France. You know how sometimes cities have twin or sister cities abroad.

We could get pins for each other at face value or something like that. This already works wonderfully with pin-friends in UK, but we need France and Japan too.

Remember these are open edition pins, and they probably will be over here soon.

How would one go about getting these if they're only on the Japanese Disney store?

How would one go about getting these if they're only on the Japanese Disney store?

You can trade for them, buy them on E-Bay, see if someone in Japan can get them for you directly, try to use a US-Japan site shopping service to buy them off of DS.com Japan's site, or you can wait and see if a version of them gets imported to the US market like Grim suggested above.

I spoke to several Japanese traders about further pins in the series, one did say that we could expect a whole series based on the calender, but then two further individuals spoke to Disney staff and were told that there were no plans to release further pins. I do so hope they do, I need them all!! They are gorgeous and by far the best designs that have come out of Disney for a while.

These are adorable, I don't even particularly like stitch but THESE...... I think I might have to have them!

i love these pins!! stitch as the chesire cat is my fav! would love to have them all though! heres hoping they bring them over here too!! (not that i could afford them at the moment though! lol)
Would really love to have that calander too!!!

My pin pal from Japan just got me the Stitch calendar and also a Lilo and Stitch pin with Los Angeles in front of it yesterday. She said that they did not have any other pins of Stitch at all, and that the cast members were uncertain about any of the other designs from the calendar being released as pins. The designs are going to be released as plushes, key chains, blankets, glasses, and so on. They said that no one ever said all 12 designs were going to be released as pins, so they are puzzled about us asking this.

Unfortunately, I really wanted these, because I collect mainly Stitch. I think they are adorable designs, and I hope they change their minds. Up until then, I will have to admire the calendar. Basically, it looks like the two released already are it for the Stitch Costumed Series from Japan. :cry::rant:

Last edited:
well just a quick update on these pins 3 more have been released in Japan. Stitch as Queen of Hearts, Stitch as Tramp (Lady and the tramp) and Stitch as Beast.

the pins look amazing and cant wait to recieve them in the post :p heres hoping for the others now.

haha I knows. Really hope the one that gets released next is stitch as marie as I NEEDS a stitch invasion pin for the Aristocats XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back