• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Japan Stitch pins (current stitch as series) new desgins page 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japan Stitch pins (current stitch as series) new desgins page 5
Oh why oh why did I start collecting Stitch in the first place? :) I just have to get these others now that they are out there. I only originally saw the Tigger one, and it is a must have! Oh the dilemma!

here's pics of them - they were released on 11/7 in stores and will be available shortly online

stitchbb.jpg

stitchladytramp.jpg

stitchqueen.jpg

Oh wow!! How did I never see these pins before? I'm not a big stitch collector, but I absolutely love the lady and the tramp pin and the Dumbo one! Is there other merch for these besides pins?

Okay, okay, Story will try and catch up with the thread now :lol:

My pin pal from Japan just got me the Stitch calendar and also a Lilo and Stitch pin with Los Angeles in front of it yesterday. She said that they did not have any other pins of Stitch at all, and that the cast members were uncertain about any of the other designs from the calendar being released as pins. The designs are going to be released as plushes, key chains, blankets, glasses, and so on. They said that no one ever said all 12 designs were going to be released as pins, so they are puzzled about us asking this.

Plushies???
smiley_panic.gif

Last edited:
Story said,
Plushies???
smiley_panic.gif

Yes, they have the cutest plushes right now in their Japan Disney Online Store. I have seen the Stitch Queen of Hearts and the Sorcerer Stitch, the Stitch as Tigger, and the Stitch as cars so far. I am dying, because they are way too cute. I would want all of them, but they are expensive.

And now the three pins above have been released at the local Disney Stores in Tokyo. This makes it a total of 5, but only 4 from the calendar. Of course, the cast members did not even know that these three were going to be released, so no point in asking them anymore. The person who originally listed these on pinpics had these as pins that were going to be released, and then deleted that part. So now I can't remember if he had a total of 5 or a total of 6 with Stitch dressed as whatever. I wonder if anyone remembers.

Personally, the calendar shows the 12 most adorable pictures which can all be made as pins. I am now guessing that they will have 8 more eventually. My signature has some of them. There is Marie, Dumbo, Peter Pan, Maleficent, Stitch as Mickey and also as the sorcerer, Aladdin, and the Cheshire Cat. All are way too cute! Want, want, want !!!

Last edited:
I dont think there has been 6 released. Ive only seen 5 so far so if a 6th one has been released then I guess its a mystery.

I want all of them to be made as pins as to me they are some of best pins this year and puts DS.com to shame in my opinon as they will make one great looking set when they are all together.

I am going to the mall tomorrow (and of course the DisneyStore!!!) and I am looking to make some of my first trades on this board when I am in the States during winter break (a bit wary about shipping from Japan because I can't get a confirmation number), so if I can find them you can probably trade me in a few weeks!!!

Story said,

Yes, they have the cutest plushes right now in their Japan Disney Online Store. I have seen the Stitch Queen of Hearts and the Sorcerer Stitch, the Stitch as Tigger, and the Stitch as cars so far. I am dying, because they are way too cute. I would want all of them, but they are expensive.

And now the three pins above have been released at the local Disney Stores in Tokyo. This makes it a total of 5, but only 4 from the calendar. Of course, the cast members did not even know that these three were going to be released, so no point in asking them anymore. The person who originally listed these on pinpics had these as pins that were going to be released, and then deleted that part. So now I can't remember if he had a total of 5 or a total of 6 with Stitch dressed as whatever. I wonder if anyone remembers.

Personally, the calendar shows the 12 most adorable pictures which can all be made as pins. I am now guessing that they will have 8 more eventually. My signature has some of them. There is Marie, Dumbo, Peter Pan, Maleficent, Stitch as Mickey and also as the sorcerer, Aladdin, and the Cheshire Cat. All are way too cute! Want, want, want !!!

Thanks so much for the info on the plushies! They are sooo cute, but I can see where collecting them can get expensive :eek: I may break down and try to find the Tigger one though. I really hope they make a Lady and the Tramp plushie set, as that is my favorite of the designs.

Oh wow! Just noticed your signature and I love it! Too adorable, and I think those are definitely the cutest designs from the set. I can't get over the Lady and the Tramp one- his expression is so cute and scrump in the spaghetti makes me smile every time :lol:

Story, I broke down and got the Stitch as Queen of hearts in the small plush. My Tokyo pin pal got it for me, so one down of the plushes. She has also gotten me the pins, so I am very grateful to her always. The little plush will come out to around almost $20, and this is a little one. I wish I could post the picture here, but I cannot figure out how. If I can, I will paste it here in a bit. Now I need to get her all the pins she wants and that will be a trade. That is how she and I do it. We just trade cost for cost.

The Tigger one is my next one and also the Tramp one. Both are my favorites from the set. Gosh, I hope there are not more of these in plushes. I am going to have to sell lemonade on a corner. :p

Glad you like my signature. Thank you! I made it from the calendar, which I have here at home now.

I think that doing Tramp in plushes would be great, and wish they would do Marie in both. Then the one where Stitch is dressed as Mickey and holding the Scrump doll is the next one on my list, providing they make it. They keep saying none will be made, but then three were released after they said that, so maybe all in the calendar will be done. Like Danny said, these as pins of Stitch will be far better than anything released in the US in a long time.

I know only 5 of these pins have been released, but there is a person who listed the first two on pinpics and said that 6 in total were going to be in the series. This person even named the ones that have been released up to now, plus one more which I cannot remember, and then deleted that info when the others were not released. But on pinpics, he says that Stitch will be released in 6 images based on movies. When I look at the calendar, there are more than 6 imges based on movies there. That is what makes it so very confusing.

Last edited:
Story, I broke down and got the Stitch as Queen of hearts in the small plush. My Tokyo pin pal got it for me, so one down of the plushes. She has also gotten me the pins, so I am very grateful to her always. The little plush will come out to around almost $20, and this is a little one. I wish I could post the picture here, but I cannot figure out how. If I can, I will paste it here in a bit. Now I need to get her all the pins she wants and that will be a trade. That is how she and I do it. We just trade cost for cost.

The Tigger one is my next one and also the Tramp one. Both are my favorites from the set. Gosh, I hope there are not more of these in plushes. I am going to have to sell lemonade on a corner. :p

Glad you like my signature. Thank you! I made it from the calendar, which I have here at home now.

I think that doing Tramp in plushes would be great, and wish they would do Marie in both. Then the one where Stitch is dressed as Mickey and holding the Scrump doll is the next one on my list, providing they make it. They keep saying none will be made, but then three were released after they said that, so maybe all in the calendar will be done. Like Danny said, these as pins of Stitch will be far better than anything released in the US in a long time.

I know only 5 of these pins have been released, but there is a person who listed the first two on pinpics and said that 6 in total were going to be in the series. This person even named the ones that have been released up to now, plus one more which I cannot remember, and then deleted that info when the others were not released. But on pinpics, he says that Stitch will be released in 6 images based on movies. When I look at the calendar, there are more than 6 imges based on movies there. That is what makes it so very confusing.

Thank you so much for all the information, destiny!! $20 is a bit pricey for a small plush, but I'm sure they are totally worth it, and probably won't stop me from buying one or two :D (I am a hopeless cause when it comes to Disney Plushies from Japan- they always seem to be more cuter than the ones we get here!) That's too awesome that you have a friend who can help you with them through trading! :)

I think the pins will be out of my reach for a pretty long while, so I might see about tracking down one or two of the plushies. I may have to wait it out and see if they end up releasing the Lady and the Tramp design as a plushie, in which case that will be the one I'll put my money towards for the set. Marie would definitely be adorable in both, as well as the Mickey and Dumbo one. Of course if that's the case, I may have to set up a lemonade stand of my own - where would be the best place for location... :rofl:

Thanks again for all the info and hopefully we'll see more of these designs on pins soon! :)

OMG THESE ARE SO CUTE! I want to get them, but I don't know how. I do have relatives in Japan but I don't know if they live anywhere near a Disney Store.

Story, I broke down and got the Stitch as Queen of hearts in the small plush. My Tokyo pin pal got it for me, so one down of the plushes. She has also gotten me the pins, so I am very grateful to her always. The little plush will come out to around almost $20, and this is a little one.

Did you get the keychain one? That is a weird price that is somehow between the little ones and the big ones, at least from what I saw today. They are all so adorable!!! I was surprised at how much I liked them, actually.

Hi movingthestars,

Yes, it is the little keychain plush, but it is larger than what we use here for keychain plushes. Yet, it is really an odd price. I have been thinking the same thing. I have broken down and asked my pin pal if she could get me the Stitch as Tigger too. She will be going back to the Disney Store to get the Stitch Mickey Sorcerer pin anyhow, so I got carried away and asked for another one of these keychain plushes. They are so cute! It is obvious that I cannot control myself with this merchandise. I really love the merchandise from Japan.

Hey Guys!

I am getting a full set of the Japan pins and I am putting them up for sale.

Sorcerer Mickey
Queen of Hearts
Lady and the Tramp
Beauty and the Beast

I will be selling them for $30.00 each. Let me know if your interested. I will be posting them up in sales thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back