• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Japan Stitch pins (current stitch as series) new desgins page 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japan Stitch pins (current stitch as series) new desgins page 5
eep!

Q411CSTC_TIGGER_ST_R.jpg
NQ411CSTC_QUEEN_ST_R.jpg

1yvp93.gif

Q212CSTC_ST_AS_MICKEY_L.jpg
NQ411CSTC_FANTA_ST_L.jpg

These two plushes are also on the Japan DS site. They are also on the calendar. How much cuter can these items be? I love all of them, and am going to get them, even though I have no idea where to put them. The Stitch as Marie and Dumbo are way too cute!

I have the Tigger one above and also the Queen and I smile every single time I see them. What great designs, right?

I want the plushies but seriously no room at all as I went awwwwwww when I saw the marie one but the designs on the are amazing and I want ths as pins.

Saying that though the ones made as plushies seem to be made into pins so fingers crossed they make some pins soon

The picture for Stitch as Sully and Scrump as Boo is SOOO cute!! If they made a plushie of that, I think I'd have to get it!

What we really need are more pins, though.

Stitch as Sully is another killer plush. I will also have to have that one if it is ever made. The one I like the least is the Stitch as Sorcerer I posted above. The Stitch as Mickey holding Scrump as Minnie has the most adorable expression on his face. This makes the one next to it look terrible to me, so that is the one I can probably do without.

Ugh, this is killing me!!!!! I will be so sad if they don't make all of these into pins!!!! They are some of the best designs I have seen in a looooonnnnng time!!!!

you would either have to find them on ebay, someone who lives in japan or through a website that you can order through so it translates the pages for you (I think thats how the last one works)

Oh, Love the plushies, Maria you're so lucky!! Their just too adorable, good job I have no way of buying them, it saves on my pocket!

Anyone know the best place to buy these in the States? These are amazing!

Edit: :p I mean the plushies lol

You can use a Japan buying service such as jauce.com but their fees are steep - otherwise contact the Japanese ebay sellers but also expect to pay a hefty markup

Oh, Love the plushies, Maria you're so lucky!!

Hi Michele,

I know I am so lucky. My pin pal from Japan is great. We actually do trades for the plushies against pins. Right now, she is holding the Stitch as Mickey, Stitch as Marie, and Stitch as Dumbo for me. I have the Queen of Hearts and the Tigger one here, and they are so very cute. It seems like everything they do in Japan is so much cuter than here in the US.

Now I am wondering if they will ever make any more pins of these great images we are seeing.

I got so excited when I saw the updated title for this thread but I should have known it didn't mean pins because I was just as the DisneyStore today... The plush are all SO UNBELIEVABLY CUTE and I don't even collect Stitch at all but I bought myself the smaller one of him as Mickey for my car. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back