• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lion King PODM meet up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lion King PODM meet up?
Sooooo I may convince my parents to let me go, even though I'll have a final and work later that day. How does the line-up work? Do they bring the box out for whoever is in line and then let them look at all the scenes? Or do they hand you one or two and that's it?
I unfortunately cannot answer your questions due to the fact that this will be my first pin release. I think that this is one of those " you have to be there" experiences to know fully what happens, but I do know you have to get early. Also, that you can look at the pins before purchasing them.
Sorry about not fully answering your question. :(

First post updated. For everyone who wants to participate voting ends Wednesday at 6:00pm PST. Hope to see some votes!

*Disclaimer*
This is not an official event hosted by neither Disney nor the forum.

If you guys want to recognize me, I'll be wearing this lanyard:)
photo-7.jpg

Sooooo I may convince my parents to let me go, even though I'll have a final and work later that day. How does the line-up work? Do they bring the box out for whoever is in line and then let them look at all the scenes? Or do they hand you one or two and that's it?
If you're going to DTD pin trading store(which i highly recommend) you just line up outside the store. they let i think 6 people in at a time, and you pretty much have unlimited time to look at all of the scenes:)

If you're going to DTD pin trading store(which i highly recommend) you just line up outside the store. they let i think 6 people in at a time, and you pretty much have unlimited time to look at all of the scenes:)

Just figured out the timing and there's probably no way I can go :( Super bummed... Really didn't want to pay over $40 for one of these, but oh well. School and work come first (blegh) but thanks for the info!!

This release is the day after my birthday, I'll be trying to get the pins from DTD and I'll also have my pin books in my car for trading, in case anyone wants to trade that day!! PM if you want to meet up and I"ll give you my cell number :)

Hey everyone! Since no one has voted I just decided to do this. I'm going to be wearing a red shirt. I think red, yellow, and or orange would be appropriate for the lion king.
For those who don't want to wear those colors I will be updating on twitter and on instagram where I'm at.
and if you don't have any of those then I will just update this page through my phone. :)

If I even meet one of you then be prepared for my inner fanboy to come out!! :D

this is my twitter and instagram if anyone wants to follow me on there for thursdThursday
Twitter: @JonisHere_tadaa
Instagram: moroseego

Hey everyone! Since no one has voted I just decided to do this. I'm going to be wearing a red shirt. I think red, yellow, and or orange would be appropriate for the lion king.
For those who don't want to wear those colors I will be updating on twitter and on instagram where I'm at.
and if you don't have any of those then I will just update this page through my phone. :)

If I even meet one of you then be prepared for my inner fanboy to come out!! :D

well okay im sorry the only red shirt i have is well a collard securitas security shirt i will be wearing and idk about my friend right now

this is my twitter and instagram if anyone wants to follow me on there for thursdThursday
Twitter: @JonisHere_tadaa
Instagram: moroseego

I'll follow you on IG so I can watch all the fun! Make sure you take lots of pics! :)

Searching... searching... Your name isn't showing up :(

Last edited:
I'll be at downtown then hopefully make my way into the parks for more. I'll be wearing a home made lanyard with all Ariel pins on it. And my boyfriend and I will most likely be wearing black. And my friend, well?? If you see a tall skinny Brazilian I'm next to him. Lol the red head.

I'll be at downtown then hopefully make my way into the parks for more. I'll be wearing a home made lanyard with all Ariel pins on it. And my boyfriend and I will most likely be wearing black. And my friend, well?? If you see a tall skinny Brazilian I'm next to him. Lol the red head.
I will look out for the redness :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back