• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lion King PODM meet up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So excited! My mother and I are waking up at 4:30 am to drive up there, hopefully getting in around 6 am. This will be my mom's first pin release - she is pretty psyched. My second, but Simba is my guy :) So this will be my first LK pin release. I'll be wearing my LK pins, which aren't many (on a NBC lanyard oops) but where else do I have to show them off? Anyway, not sure what I'll be wearing, but i'll either don my chewbacca hat or sorcerer mickey ears. It should be a fun morning. I'll also have my dog in the car for extra fun times. See everyone in a few hours!

Oh, and my pass is also blocked out, so I'll see you all at the pin trading post :)

I'll be by LGM after the chaos subsides. I will be wearing a lion king "mega lanyard". Mega lanyards are kinda my thing. Hmmm...lets see. Probably white shorts and a forest green tee. See ya'll manana!

You can find me at LGM tomorrow wearing mostly black. Black Shorts, Dark Shirt, Black boots, Dark hair with a braid on the side. Hope to meet some of you there!

I want to cry! I'm not going to be able to go y'all. :( I hope everyone has a fun safe time at this release. Post pictures if you can. :D

OMG 12 people LOL im in the hotel so close yet so far away! i will be there in the morning! can u guys do us a favor and keep us updated on how many people are in line :)

He all in here since 2 am and first in line so if you like come find me I'm wearing a red shirt with golden pull over jacket black dickies and my lucky black and white pirates scarf come find me if you dare

How's the weather?
Im assuming your outside? I don't know how the pin releases work 0_o

Only time Ive ever waiting in a line for 8 hours was for the last Call of Duty release, lol
In November (thank goodness it wasn't freezing)

Keep us updated though, I want to see what everyone got when Im on break at work :)

Argh but in already here abd I'm first *pout.* oh finevtry to hold a spot for me. I'm in darkush jeans, black shirt and glasses. Have a small black purse with long strap. Say hi when you see me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back