• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Wreck it Ralph release

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Wreck it Ralph release

TheOtherSteve

Active DPF Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
A little more than 2.5 and already close to 100. Weather is behaving itself. Loads of new faces

Ok, on the move again. There was a big rig that broke down and was blocking several lanes. They were able to move it to the side more but traffic was moved into two lanes.

I'll be there in a few minutes, can't wait to see you guys there! I'll be wearing a Jack skellington jacket if you want to talk!

All the way down the back alley now, almost to the street... (Orange)
I got here 30 minutes earlier than I usually do for these, and I'm further down the line than I've ever been. :)

Ouch!! I'm glad I don't want any of these (assuming the heightened length of the line = heightened popularity = heightened $$). Take care everyone, and DON'T wreck it!!

So what's the deal with these? 2PP? If you get spares and want to trade, PM me please!!
People are allowed one of each pin per person. Some will buy a complete set and some will just buy the ones they really want (probably King Candy and Vanellope). Anyone who pulls a number between 1 - 400 is guaranteed the chance to get the full set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back