• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Wreck it Ralph release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure there will be a ton of unhappy collectors out there. It has to sting seeing soooooo many sharks out there and admittedly bringing as many bodies as possible to gouge deeeep. Wishing the very best of luck to those looking to get pins at cost!

Yikes! I feel really sorry for all those collectors that wont get in! That's a hugeee line!

Congratulations, Wiggity!

Edit: And Becky's sister! :3

Sigh. Best number for the three of us was 456. Guess we will wait for the PTD flip and head back home. I am not lucky at these stupid things!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Jerome and I didnt pull good numbers so we are out on these pins for our collection but on a good note we are going to Dinseyland. Yay!

Man, I'm really sorry to hear of all the bad numbers.

I would stick around if you get something in the 400's, as there might still be some pins left, even if they are not what you were hoping for, could be good for trading later on. I bet at least some people will not be getting the whole set, but you never know.

So sorry to all of you who couldn't get the set. Seems like there should at least be a consolation prize or something : /. It is at times like this I wish I had a magic wand! I'd grant pin wishes to all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back