• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Love is a Pin Haul! - post your LiaA acquisitions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love is a Pin Haul! - post your LiaA acquisitions!
What a crazy event!! Hopefully I included everything!

Pins for pickups and myself
33a3f28ff17da95713c82a77c8c27bd5.jpg

Got the scavenger hunt out of the way. Thanks for the tips, Merlin and Aidan!
b71bc059f94b2c976eb24a38cd142f44.jpg

My keeper haul! Something for all my collections!!
ad3b10543872a460db55e2e0f919332e.jpg

b2c6b8ce616857f0e7fac749d95a635e.jpg

997e4c128030c631864b2148fc7569c0.jpg

6dd054479feb6f3980a41dcdb854dcbd.jpg

b4ac6862a3cccd9cece57a277109cdd1.jpg

Zaps and trader haul! Thanks to Carlotta for the lovely BatB lanyard (also UCLA colors -- go bruins), Sarah for the amazing name badges (got sooo many compliments this weekend), Emily for the cute little perler bead Mickey, julie for the belle keychain, and will for the rogue one zap (and amazing trades).
28c38b8760fae81b8263c654857cc65b.jpg

Here's a closeup of my pennies. I tried to get one for the rides we rode.
15f2f68c000cf261d246a2faaf8162d6.jpg

Overall, it was so awesome to meet DPF family members in real life!! Can't wait to see you all again in the future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got pictures today of everything NewlyAddicted picked up on my behalf :D (All pictures courtesy of Merlin)
ynVuqx0.jpg

I really like the Rapunzel set , I'm going to have to rearrange my display to accommodate it
hjKIQAU.jpg

3Ol6CvD.jpg

S09k2np.jpg

I'm definitely keeping Gaston & Hades , the rest I'm not sure
b14o1zJ.jpg

uL32cuD.jpg

My duplicates are all up for trade , maybe the Jungle Book Chaser too
K0iTh6E.jpg

All the board pulls by Newlyaddicted on my behalf . I'm looking forward to seeing which are AP/PP , I especially like the Daisy one :)
All in I'm really happy with what I got , I'm now actively cutting back my spending . I'm really hoping I'll be able to get to one of these events myself one day

got pictures today of everything newlyaddicted picked up on my behalf :d (all pictures courtesy of merlin)
ynvuqx0.jpg

i really like the rapunzel set , i'm going to have to rearrange my display to accommodate it
hjkiqau.jpg

3ol6cvd.jpg

s09k2np.jpg

i'm definitely keeping gaston & hades , the rest i'm not sure
b14o1zj.jpg

ul32cud.jpg

my duplicates are all up for trade , maybe the jungle book chaser too
k0ith6e.jpg

all the board pulls by newlyaddicted on my behalf . I'm looking forward to seeing which are ap/pp , i especially like the daisy one :)
all in i'm really happy with what i got , i'm now actively cutting back my spending . I'm really hoping i'll be able to get to one of these events myself one day

daviddddd, if youre trading maleficent from love is vain, please look at my traders or we can work something out :D !!!!!

*whines* all of my pins are still downstairs in the car and I'm a lazy slug upstairs on my couch right now. I'll say though, that I had a most excellent time meeting all of the DPFers that I did, and while I didn't get everything I was hoping for, I did know a few grails off my list.

So, this was the best event I ever went to! The people were divine, the trades were great, and the gift pins were on point! I feel like they probably ran out of older pins to put up on the boards, so not many of those. I even found out one of the pins I pulled was a scrapper when examining it just now. I just want to say, if I traded with you and forgot, it's because there were just so many trades this weekend, so I'm sorry for that in advanced! Let me know if I traded with you, if I accidentally left you out. This weekend was a blurricane.
90662d9d79b8a05f7023a9fd47fc8081.jpg

Look at these pins! Aren't they neat! Wouldn't you think I've got to remake my sig-gy? Wouldn't you think I'm the girl, the girl who has, all the pins? Seriously though, some really big standouts from this page are the Ariel Auctions and the DCL, which was an incredibly nice and incredible pin from Tinkerbelle1956! Debbie, you are so nice and I can't thank you enough for the trade. My sister loves her pin so much as well! I was zapped the two OE sitting pins by one of the people on this forum on Thursday (if it's you, let me know!). Kiragigi traded the Japan princess pin that is absolutely gorgeous as well as the Anna and Kristoff dancing pin later on. I was zapped the magical manifestations pin by another person on this forum (I'd love to remember who!). I have been trying to get that one off Evil Bay for quite some time now, so it's incredible that it was just handed to me! The spherical window was a 'trade' with Purplemandms (one I didn't know about until after she left my car)! I'm happy I could complete my puzzle set, find two signature pins, and two D23 pins I don't have to worry about anymore!
03c5699b8fa036a8595252cba8f90a22.jpg

I never dared to dream about the WDI jumbo until I had it in my hands. When it came out, I didn't give it a second glance and wouldn't dare to dream about it. BUT NOW IT'S MINE! I also got back the spherical window and kinda sobbed when it happened and the shareholder pin! I mentioned above that the giftcard was from TiggerSue and the dancing was from Kragigi.
24dbb4a9e4bfd8ebeaa358ff3551b2a2.jpg

Hopemax and I had a pretrade for the 30th anniversary pin and zapped me the Tokyo pin below! TiggerSue was so generous with our figment head trade as well as the Anna gift card zap ($75 not included)!
eef53d4420d51715dafeaa8fcf55774f.jpg

Finally got a real Y hidden mickey pin! HAHAHAHAHA!
4a8b72a8f4c7c38072900af725c1933b.jpg

Tessa in all her awesomeness zapped me the brush pin! Merlin traded me the Goofy paint pin. JPrincess traded me the Bess pin, it was one of the ones I lost and was missing dearly, so I'm happy to have it back. I remember that pooh was a zap, but I don't remember from whom at this point. This is what 12 hours of sleep will do to you in a 3 day period. I got the Doctor Strange pin I wanted from SDCC and a bunch of pins to rebuild my art collection!

Overall, I was so happy with this year, and I'm so happy with next year's theme! I'll be buying everything (EVERYTHING) next year! Thank you again for everyone who traded or zapped me this weekend. It was very humbling!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Pin Haul, part 1.
Will and I had an AMAZING event. We had great luck with the boards day 1 (not specific keepers for me , decent day 2.
Loved meeting & trading with everyone, and putting faces to IDs! I am sure I will forget to mention everyone...
Got tons of compliments and "where did you get that" on the name badge and perler bead Mickey icon. We both said we could be done at the end of the first day and be happy.

Throughout the event, we traded other people for traders if they didn't have things I wanted, and had many people do the same for us. I knew my "keeper" book was getting really heavy, but thought I was ending up with lots of new "just traders" between board pulls and "trade for traders". But this picture contains the only "new to me" traders I ended up with - this includes 4 of my remaining last minut board pulls. Everything else we either kept or were able to trade for keepers (except 1 scrapper Will got). Will probably has some new trade for traders in his books, but I lost track of his stuff.....

"New to me" Traders (also have extra welcome/scavenger/goodbye pins - will post separate trade thread). Thrilled with all we got for our collections, and much reduced trader books!

Last edited:
Now on to my keeper list...

Thanks to rommies Debbie (tinkerbelle1956) for the AK & paperman pins, and Tessa (timeerkat) for the El Capitan Dory pin, and for Wills prate pin (will be in his picture set later!)

Pretrade with Erin for the Dug PTD

QudS2SuT2xpDv-WSrDOQtiCfHVHuPCTHVM3EK52ykkLBxhrNRZVw_ODUxf7_ByBCj3GHkke3cior52JYTGj09LGSzPk7KxiT0-7IKJzQCylF-S5q-TRA9nbCxaJhP_4lq1r63Ig3-zfs8GfB4R7qvbZmUrjW3asRd1UfmMn6A4t8nYaoY28ntnTqi77-fSrMkloBiiGyCWk8MnR83KOdjeB-7-4UqnyDq3Z_abJmGw1BSMwH77dtjYr5MDM38cB5A2A429Msnha61TMOAN17Lt5Qv7XSptxvoqTUxXX0Uvp_xPzFunPvvvPIXnBiCgdnH67b5DkjlHLK-L6wP7RLGKFKRH4mjqhUt4n-gv8yhFUEF55DkuW-Lwp3KE2C6pRFp3_gNkryW1FBhAE5eBVoOfdjYhafkG5NYlVcatV_hA0J1GTkS_VQ3AmtnKjUZoAuGrFJPtZxd6tsjl0V0Mn1RLwc0hXdahiDW_JfDgz9ARvQuqrbXTjOu_alg3kYEr-TLt-p1erI2RLf7mAGkUHtdjPkRtstExG5XhtHTZKR_QLju3f-HRxr9sM9aNxjbG_QjscgLyQ2knjrVjqLt1Fuve5umoVqLaL4-7FTD4dQNB2gnkJCEroL=w834-h625-no

The cookie sheets were initially going to be just traders, but after I looked at them more decided they were to cute to trade away. The more I look at them the more I like them. Will have to find more now. One guess as to which one Will forgot to take out of my book & put in his....

ouUnendSLVHVPW2PrLN9muGraDehrmHUleoLD-QCrexnOF75QWYv4iyiD-q1e6wjjXdcerJ6Qc1_SrzRwgpOUBU_vXQoRpBZSphlY1UMM3jGN1k6M0Yhmm0bZWSAitiRHZEuHmMbyDOvC5aGt7ss-ib0AwkjxLPdCzPknDYKy5Acepn_mtXMpixsuCea50uSwCCUaDmAtl0O-I8dWgW199O6IZitNJrLxkVLWcg28LY69Xq97xoOkMaqyI_MRu7F1FqwjvctrrxQf74w0FOLlDh8P0Ox2hTUEci6GyS9BAIRxnFn1QP20_alrq_oZsnd5OOG7lA0vim4gz7UBddn5-gHCC5XfgRioBWw-BNefao8ykDOk_AYs_St3IL6VATgd7fe2CpA5ukEUQ6UH3Yo3E-ru7ObOCKPbtFcBeHVi399u04AFFI67drXqbFLEhTezvHRdrS0AWv5wHHe3pSOiEA78FI0UUszccdEF24RVthlVLX3FKSqMY2hyaaw7zOAkVytYgDrIUT8Y-V2A0x1JmJ_WysYBfnUCCDIwYf8L5N_0Idx4emasFpEI-MSI3_3Om6v2KoCzcZ0TvNK4q5vCosIeASFiKyx2fZrHb0mHcebRJDl1LTN=w834-h625-no

Letters! (traded twice for "Y" before I started keeping my letter list UTD during the event) and Maleficent!

lCFlyrYzwlUWk9U4UwQdEhsR6ZtLULo5WW7D21mFSZXct58-W-aUp3lZ82dBH5UVgxktTScw_oswHuS0T1NAja50lrfkYaGsRU_nAvVTCscyFFH8DSmR_clXsBVhjOwhBY2W_OsMEAtfVH-8l0Ce8afqL0-wjc-S2DZ1NHut_SsBmPf6Q_kSRiEvLYkHyv7lilUnzvUdWYb6Xh4MUyp0nuzW7p4QmAHK7ga7CiiqaZBMcAhgKzhCXc5Usp2d4cr0vUdhJmaypa4X-ORqocdrb9mcQ3Z7I3CeHXNTGEeYuTVz5waYM_TqJ4BM8D_QlEIR9K1_u6ebzcoEl4FiEjwtgUtKhjD8Z2XLA2bTHYD9wvKVje2t0c8bnTPC4ccTF_otrFjtu_6P1tOrLAkqFbD5GIHyTOgSRmqlmJUbUTo19TmeVZKz4AZw1U2BxpDeNkYEfRnAW265FZI_AVQflcdUEaylvLHoZfglMQWP2En82xJ3yMda2zmiwa2NZgnk53VT19ykuX5u2879npiS548_t8QucWt6cbmw3v9yu2wsjTMJ3YIA5_xzKZ9TdLYNbe98NPVpoZebmOW7W4I2Bytzwr_7MEtWtxTyZgU6wRHhbe7UtCqqampY=w834-h625-no

Will post the rest in a bit....

Last edited:
Finally worked up the energy to go down and get everything and sort it out.

One of the first things I did on Thursday after picking up my RSP pins was meet up with chubs191 to pick up my badges. And this is what she handed me (I think I may have actually squealed out loud) :

IMG_0699.jpg

So in addition to the AMAZING badges (I was getting compliments on them all weekend long), I got a cuddly new Judy. :)

I don't recall exactly what I got on each of the days, so I've sorted them out by how I got them. First up is board pulls:

IMG_07971.jpg

All are AP except Daisy, Djali, Space Mountain (the one I pulled was AP but I traded it to purplemandms to help complete her AP set), and Cheshire donut (I had actually pulled a Finding Dory otter pin that turned out to be a scrapper, so I took it to the front table and they let me exchange it for the donut).

Next up are the pins I got for myself from the RSP and event shop (either for collections or to use as traders) :

IMG_0800.jpg

I also got the Rapunzel set, but forgot to take it out of my binder for this photo. The sketching framed set is a BEAST to undo, with layers of backer cards, tiny staples, and double-sided tape to get through.. Beware that the sketch cards are GLUED securely to the backer, so take extra care if you try to remove them.

And lastly are my at-event trades, pre-trades, and zaps:

IMG_0811.jpg

The Joy letter pin and Daisy reveal/conceal are AP, and the Hocus Pocus pin is a PP! (I think it's my first PP pin.) The Shanghai Simba was also a board pull that got mixed into this photo.

Super humongous thanks to Merlin who traded the Inside Out BT (!!!!!!!), akbecker who traded the Judy postcard and pulled the Joy AP from the board just for me, and kiragigi for the huge multi-trade that knocked pins from around three or four different collections from my wants list to owns list! Huge thanks also to lynn, Ocean, speedwaystar, TiggerSue, gbdb, jaac, purplemandms, tinkerbelle1956, and probably other people I'm forgetting (sorry! It was a LONG week!) for all of the amazing pre-trades, zaps, and at-event trades!

72ae59d249ea6810a357ecb2b01bcb29.jpg
t
e0586195c6974f96520c309b761259ee.jpg

We made it home-- everyone and everything safe and dry! This is 1/2 our haul.... my sister took her keepers home. As soon as I sort through everything I'll post pics!

Got great trades, helped lots of ppl with their collections (always my favorite part!) reunited with old DPF friends (jaac, timeerkat), and met lots of new DPF friends-- (lynn99, chubs191, WDWprincessaurora, Aidan, Merlin, unibear, haunted, and others whose names escape me atm bc I am exhausted!) more to come!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Next up are the pins I got for myself from the RSP and event shop (either for collections or to use as traders) :

IMG_0800.jpg

There was a Rescuers Down Under release? How did I miss that?? So cool to see this + the Joanna Crooked Comrades pin! Hoping that means yet more RDU to come... I need a McLeach pin in my life!

Awesome haul btw! Especially love the Judy stuffy + name badges (incredible work, chubs!!)

That's from the LE150 framed set. Since the only Rescuers pins I collect are ones with Jake, it's up for trade.

So I was so excited about all my pins after the event-I already put them up on their designated cork board. Then I saw this post....LOL

I had a blast at the pin event. It was so wonderful meeting so many of you!

I'll work on taking individual pictures. But here were a few highlights!

Thank you chubs for the beautiful Ariel name tag! I love it!

Traded chubs for this awesome jumbo pin! I was beyond excited! I was getting discourage having no luck at trading at a jumbo-then finally-BOOM a jumbo trade. :)
(Thanks chubs for helping me out)

26ad626d3a2ee55566eeb66f94a4b048.jpg

While standing in line a couple asked me if I was looking for a particular pin. I explained I was looking for my jumbo Christmas Carol sleeping beauty grail! They sadly did not have it. However about 4 hours later they came and found me again. They traded for my grail-then traded me my grail! Their kindness really meant a lot.

afe3eb33c4974049c224ec8605b4acc4.jpg

Towards the end of Saturday I finally pulled off a few more trades for jumbos. I guess I'm collecting jumbo pins now? lol

40b52d54e81e9da500e6c342cc156d43.jpg

6c59253f05699b21d95d16bd35b454d9.jpg

I also got several other really awesome trades and zaps from Erin.

I will work on completing this post once I'm able to take the remaining pictures of the pins.

My fiance and I attended this event and it was the first time we have ever gone to a pin event. We had a great time meeting new friends, making trades, and getting some awesome merchandise. Here are some pictures of our haul.

First up is the event merchandise that we bought or received:

Next up is our board trades. We had really good luck on most. Only a total bust on one of the smaller boards.

Here are the trades we made at the tables or in line for the boards:

Finally here is all the other pins we bought throughout the weekend:

My pins are still in a suitcase with the Halloween candy. Maybe today after school I will find some time to sort and take pictures. I don't really have to grade their lab reports.:shock:

So I was so excited about all my pins after the event-I already put them up on their designated cork board. Then I saw this post....LOL

I had a blast at the pin event. It was so wonderful meeting so many of you!

I'll work on taking individual pictures. But here were a few highlights!

Thank you chubs for the beautiful Ariel name tag! I love it!

Traded chubs for this awesome jumbo pin! I was beyond excited! I was getting discourage having no luck at trading at a jumbo-then finally-BOOM a jumbo trade. :)
(Thanks chubs for helping me out)

26ad626d3a2ee55566eeb66f94a4b048.jpg

While standing in line a couple asked me if I was looking for a particular pin. I explained I was looking for my jumbo Christmas Carol sleeping beauty grail! They sadly did not have it. However about 4 hours later they came and found me again. They traded for my grail-then traded me my grail! Their kindness really meant a lot.

afe3eb33c4974049c224ec8605b4acc4.jpg

Towards the end of Saturday I finally pulled off a few more trades for jumbos. I guess I'm collecting jumbo pins now? lol

40b52d54e81e9da500e6c342cc156d43.jpg

6c59253f05699b21d95d16bd35b454d9.jpg

I also got several other really awesome trades and zaps from Erin.

I will work on completing this post once I'm able to take the remaining pictures of the pins.

You helped me out just as much by having a pin I never thought I'd see again! Even if it's OE, it means a lot to me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

e7bc92845a97a5d4f529f405518fb09a.jpg

Pins from trade boards (most AP- even not noted)

950f05eae96a04e43c10fe7d8405a730.jpg

Trades

af82693ec469d4399a6284ae2ad39702.jpg

9d1e53068e39c2b242b7fcdd15fb0d12.jpg

d92ef6f08275796b436abb41bf60f4c2.jpg

My sister was in the pin bag game & received this one (looking to trade)

Oh my goodness, get ready for tons of pics! I have an abundance of riches!
First off, this is 1/2 of our keepers, as my sister took all hers home before I snapped a pic:
d72c6f0835b13af4c82443a141ae3a0a.jpg

I am a tsum tsum completist, and came pretty close with all the new ones. Missing some from series 4, some NBC, plus the Cheshire Cat slider. Got all the big villain tsums and Star Wars series 2.
I'm not really a Belle collector, I swear I'm not, but.... pretty and shiny! Thanks to jaac for holding some awesome pins for me in a kind-of-a-pre-trade! Super excited about the HM portrait pins--- they actually stretch!
5b386fa3ed7cd91b89080a3515ba896a.jpg

Patrick from CA found the one person with this pin-- tsums and Mary Poppins! Two of my favorite things!
f285ee0e0e27442f698687754cbb4035.jpg

My type A personality means I looooooove completing things-- and I am a Mochi completist! (Until next week.)
984fd4adba8a098816b7624dc63a1bc4.jpg

I liked the French macaroons and I got them as traders, but no one seemed interested last year. So I was on the fence about collecting them, but when Aidan showed up with the Snow White macaron in her bag for trade, I was all in. Thank you for the trade, Aidan! I really love this set.
c08f09b99b88590bd65d43c8dd0ed310.jpg

I love the Festival of Fantasy pins and started looking for them at the event, but in Sunday Mark Shilensky had 8 unopened boxes for trade-- I love opening mystery boxes almost as much as pins! So even though I only needed a few more I couldn't resist trading for all of them. I opened the 8 boxes and got the full set! Not a single duplicate! I'm letting Mark pick all my mystery boxes in the future.
dbd3bd61ae177245f7dd5dd492a31777.jpg

While the festival of fantasy was the trade I had the most fun with, this was my favorite trade, not only because I love the pin but also because I *adore* the man I traded with for it-- Tom and his daughter Sallie. Not sure if they are on the forum, but I definitely made two lifelong friends this weekend in the pair of them.

Ok, now on to the traders I got:
a91929514527488a561348898bbc17c8.jpg

ea2cca90de36d8df611758ecb51444a7.jpg

4256b2bf93ae454d06c2ae22df2597ca.jpg

dae70848ec0fdb03694a3185e6080641.jpg

A million thanks to Unibear for the Beloved Tales Lilo & Stitch. I am hoping it will help my sister get to her ultimate grail: the Marie PTD. And enjoy your Lion King pin! It's gorgeous!

Now, lastly the trades I made to trade with others:
7c3bd663cc4a110bdc7b925d155f1a70.jpg

My friend Kathleen loves Dumbo, Disney rodents (minus Mickey and Minnie), and Disney foods.

8a3bc946ce884bfeec3af770b4bacf83.jpg

My friend Leila is a massive Idina Menzel fan (who isn't?) and only collects Elsa.

a59baa688591b5775b8a1464fee39b95.jpg

My Japanese friend Toshi collects Lady and the Tramp and also put in a special request for the Halloween Ursula pin. Many thanks to Merlin (my new BFF) for the trade.
0f7bb1b9a57d22b7112534a91b5ba62c.jpg

Treasure Planet for Aidan, Daisy for Timeerkat, little mermaid tape for my friend Alicia and the fancy French pin for the amazeballs Chubs191 and her sister.

My sister and I had an obscene amount of fun and are so grateful for all the new friends we made. We loooooooooove the entire trading process-- helping people with their collections, getting pins for ours, having new traders in our book to look at. But it's really about the completely awesome people in this community. Thanks to all of you for making it a great weekend! And I'm happy to keep the love going so hit me up if you are looking for a particular pin (I'll find it!) or would like to trade!

Cannot wait until next year!!!

Lots of love,
Vicky (aka Kiragigi) & Susan

Zaps and trader haul! Thanks to Carlotta for the lovely BatB lanyard (also UCLA colors -- go bruins), Sarah for the amazing name badges (got sooo many compliments this weekend), Emily for the cute little perler bead Mickey, julie for the belle keychain, and will for the rogue one zap (and amazing trades).

A fellow UCLA Bruin! Yes! 8 Clap for you!

Part2 - new keepers for meeeee (DS also has a ton of new ones, we'll post his later)

More letters! And poor nemo, belly up! was so sleepy I did not notice he's upside down until now.
51GhBlNClW4JBn5WOHlMGENXk_i0Uz5-CRpSelipapqkeXHj1zlSHiowzHwMQ7jTwlIY3XAGf8pO6kLvYcvTmCHW1C4d5fqBBYdmMOdRtiOJhz-uZXu_Xt_js7STpM20wtJ1spsdKgspZPZqsDdrWo9y6XxKJhcA57T0axJIT0s22Stila8KNoRPRbfN1peqXeA6y6n5OWU9ISXkPziVuA7cNirmcTww9wkVTzT61Q8ZtAICPbDBulIdLR7XcFaSgf7KzFcmeEvrgYc7nZYgt76-3Mv8hAOR2jysfblAjLQ89toJOuyvNd29iMIzPDmRbVuW92rnYgOicmiitf9vi7WA0N7rp4SpeVxPlGr3pmxNjmlY2T-xxPOPkHz0ZuLjsGOtyyeDh0l5IHNfWwYFYUjRaa8TEoMZG3QNBC7hv-gXf6-ctJbprGIDpu0bsvZTwns9OJLBau7KeeO0GwkPuRrvMA7B8cvDsSTu27uaMnBg0_GJlMsA_RZoUFKXOPi17T3UOrTse-wXmjgqqkEocZ-LqUl0Rz2VzOtEA09UvN1er37Mqz-71-Ka5H_llsT3K2K1DbiBq68wHku3xGqAPLz_Xg0T2PkaQYveUAZZ6v3DpLRrNEcg=w834-h625-no

New Mickey Icons! Most courtesy of Susan (Vicky/kiragigi's sister), the plaid one is from tiggersue. I gotta make another board, the one vixyish made for me is full....

4ckJjKl9Ha4fdBObC7qypqk2t-bL_hRZcgIhGF99Ptllot-_FwyRpkb0atqp6o9lviiknrNsHYaX8Tf4E_72yx5q8v2_iPozdHC6iQZYHlPGXKonvvvz6D5M8lF9yjKiPB61j_qE5vmPhMnfTCKjVZt9K5LU5RxXcvMVTCwUoIHdRiXMIQeZHZ__P8zokdKAh6Y3yDetz5nX_NCYQZ0pN_3Cy1DfzN3qV6ZNxRbO6wNjMy55ByE5lVSeaKf4FYN93__js9bh_m0eSR8H4ADthILB8GkeMFOYnpMitlu-LLKjt5nHsFJ5iP5qVW1MFguf447QF6Y3n-PDmrxW08sw2neNlFE2WJZg_kNJOnId82NssCppbHtpzmSs8wA6DnLoLvmJC8E4xsZkEV-nzA_2Xrb-aJS7OA6jBaNtbPDqS81TYw8QzhQGBRxhZGLW-VevNydX7QnfmQ15H7xX23o8lSATN_dcAUVs6e8gnaUdM_L3YnTWrCzX73_VXmzt1-TQQlpkWeEwI6A_EEQeiQIjiGefuwtmxJuRa-_y8S2sH8XS4aRaTyui2jlUo_0kKZPfDR4uxCGYG3t_TM5yBtsC3EcEkVY0dnO5V-tjZ_tTKL7XAtCimQ5I=w834-h625-no

Steeds! and more mickey icons
FR_-wNO2XiE9eihxSle4LkASSl15A9MGluyDEbXinA9zkZCCiy8ruxVZtfF0sFXApUT5sjN3vLnTkeplP0Zm55TMdCsxqJPjvNbym_z3toRcIVClPWE_dTgXQsixTVKLp71ylPbFOrjl_rwpOHIupE_MYYQoNcqMjAo9YqZL34zHpPONsbeJ0xuRhYhsIMkEO6d1M7ZqPRteIHk7YuyH7EFCd7RixkNT8XxMSpzLH6l2DG-08gdegJuRQdc_YTiycEdh-iVkwbIR8LZ6W_Y2YItsMdZhEKxamrRXqPKXqL_UxtWcRmqLs419H-wMVbyPhNkKHNFl_T4w5cjQMG0Sp7l17DwdzliYkupGH50ikNvDXfcml53nwZ_F_0APhp7pbL0BihbHEMKpbwMwzlTaYIY4hjIyje5twjH2sUjTesGvmtcgghbEHW0BVDeXb6VH7oByrb1282IXTdkrkTgBNS86Rm6tHLRMNOnEQy3OsRJMA_CyhUceY5RUTcaARW6CxBiO6bUYsN1jxCJ03LHTDfnjUA7uVNM0KsPZk0z9tz2_1lwE9G-MH-45D79EPC_PCLOOr48mw3sq781dqCbf49hZoM8LC-FuuzsHr7J6O_KSEVb0uN5U=w834-h625-no

and more steeds, and Oliver! (got him to be a trader but to cute, am probably keeping)

osBtlTHshK363KCVQZ-BtsqsoOxXou7b2_i4dlqgWsQs5Kdp6JI2qCVAMDx9lAnqc_2nTzyclBGzdv7yjQP1BdPn5vj6nWH_Ca0ljtUcTVwjkmM6zxGA5jjOO5Mc-fgB3HY0546njbUMJ744SOa7__VFd1hsARVE5A-f5jVIneFaowcS9bI5oyXBWY0CAofHKbogpJVbJCYt3nqGwlwXB7ShzrKGGkgoo0rGX0H5rIISJjYzIPiwqmcreBbfVsN0cm_oGq9rbFWjO1k67h753QK7mtr3ijZH3HS2HQANXCYH8QDR-8v3XPylWfneN6LJfDJkoTqqxap5M6h9oHVQUOhSlAIBRKmKpzz2LGy8Z-EaBKTl3M0mONW6jds8nQ0Ylq9zlEZTRItoCregoPHxOmALFfyJfbLLH6X4Cst2aF017-G_aYI7dA4OE_CUom9jd0fprYLk5VPiJaKJWSKijGgx4rcxC-iEd-3BdJLF3IyWJXT0zvS3AbxPX9tfyw8V31liylP_vN7_oZuIPVFHZlmnqSt2FE_o_81oxtnEzwzWXkE3CM-hL0GgqmrhAZxPQU7Bz67OmJx_rdpZ20OLRCPvx3QctiniE4f68pBXfl3GnsgRNhE3=w834-h625-no

Last edited:
Kiragigi - that Daisy is exactly the one I was looking for. She's so pretty! And I love that she's dressed as Mulan (one of my favorite Disney princesses)!

lynn - do you need the plain Sven S?

Oh! I forgot to post a photo of the denim jacket I purchased. Also, 13 packages of pickups (plus a few that are off-screen or have been sent already) Still counts as part of the haul, right? It's been great seeing the pins everyone has gotten!

b24309827172c7a1c020b9ecd9dd4940.jpg

My sister and I had an obscene amount of fun and are so grateful for all the new friends we made. We loooooooooove the entire trading process-- helping people with their collections, getting pins for ours, having new traders in our book to look at. But it's really about the completely awesome people in this community. Thanks to all of you for making it a great weekend! And I'm happy to keep the love going so hit me up if you are looking for a particular pin (I'll find it!) or would like to trade!

Cannot wait until next year!!!

Lots of love,
Vicky (aka Kiragigi) & Susan

LOOK AT ALL THOSE PINS HOLY WOW.

You are so welcome! Trading with you was just amazing, and I don't think me or Merlin shut up once about how sweet you were. :D I was so surprised you wanted the Macaron, and I'm super happy you liked it! ALSO I am excited to trade with you again! :D

It was so awesome meeting you and your sister, both of you were amazing!

2e4066448b68cefd0dc6e8877d895e65.jpg
a0d030614685dcd71673d1808fea4f84.jpg
568a797aa553e55d898f5b86e921944b.jpg

Haven't sorted through them yet. So many trades made. Thanks to all who stopped by and traded, especially watshakinbacon and lynn99 for putting aside pins for me. Sorry I did not get to complete all of the talked of pre trades, but the weekend was just too busy and I don't think I even got to half the traders in the back room. A big thanks to chubs for making the lovely badges and hope to see you all back there next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back