• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Love is an Adventure Catalog is up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love is an Adventure Catalog is up!
(Pearl is totally best gem!)

I don't know how long after the RSP deadline we'll find out what we get. Maybe a week or two? This is my first time going to one of these events, I was just going off what I remembered other people saying last year.

The whole catalog is beautiful! I'm glad I won't need to hunt most of these down, but I deeeefinitely need the Big Hero 6 one for my boyfriend's collection. :)

Okay so how does pin purchasing work? I know is RSP, but do we pay at registration? At the event? How many can we get of each?
bbd26982c156ce4631b44eb223ecce28.gif

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
you will pay for what you are awarded at registration on Thursday, unless you return some before then, if you have annual pass when you pay it will be deducted, you get 3 RSP's so you can put on the ones that you want the most first then 2nd and on down if you have any questions let me know or you can call me 570-754-3150
Linda

you will pay for what you are awarded at registration on Thursday, unless you return some before then, if you have annual pass when you pay it will be deducted, you get 3 RSP's so you can put on the ones that you want the most first then 2nd and on down if you have any questions let me know or you can call me 570-754-3150
Linda
Pay at Registration at the event?

Pay at Registration at the event?

When you submit your RSP form, you will provide a credit card number. A few weeks before the event, you will be notified of which items you were selected for in the RSP, and given a deadline by which to cancel any of your orders. After that deadline passes, they charge your card. You pick up your items at the event registration.

There is no official limit as to how many pins you can request in the RSP. It just depends on how many people want the pins. You can sometimes get multiples of more expensive or less popular pins. And you can usually request quite a few of the mystery pin boxes.

When you submit your RSP form, you will provide a credit card number. A few weeks before the event, you will be notified of which items you were selected for in the RSP, and given a deadline by which to cancel any of your orders. After that deadline passes, they charge your card. You pick up your items at the event registration.

There is no official limit as to how many pins you can request in the RSP. It just depends on how many people want the pins. You can sometimes get multiples of more expensive or less popular pins. And you can usually request quite a few of the mystery pin boxes.
Awesome! So we can expect those RSP results to probably pop up in late July?

Also, how does the multiple RSP thing work? I'm kinda confused on that...

Thank you all for helping and answering questions! <3

I am super impressed with the overall selection for this years event!! They did a great job including a variety of characters and movies, and I love so many of the designs! ^.^

Awesome! So we can expect those RSP results to probably pop up in late July?

Also, how does the multiple RSP thing work? I'm kinda confused on that...

Thank you all for helping and answering questions! <3

Let's say you get to do RSPs three times (RSP page 1, RSP page 2, RSP page 3 and there's a limit of 5 RSPs per page).

For RSP page 1, first RSP, you put the pin (or set) you want the most out of all of them. Then you put #2, 3, 4, 5 picks. Mystery boxes should be in your last page of your RSP because those are usually 20-25 boxes per person and rarely run out.

If after your picks and everyone else picks (1 through 5 on page 1) and there are still sets/pins left, it goes to page #2 of the RSP. Repeat and rinse :)

So there's only a few pins I want, but I still might do it. I'd be ok with selling selling some of the reservations. I really want the Bride, Hades, Maleficent, and a couple of others. But so expensive!

Let's say you get to do RSPs three times (RSP page 1, RSP page 2, RSP page 3 and there's a limit of 5 RSPs per page).

For RSP page 1, first RSP, you put the pin (or set) you want the most out of all of them. Then you put #2, 3, 4, 5 picks. Mystery boxes should be in your last page of your RSP because those are usually 20-25 boxes per person and rarely run out.

If after your picks and everyone else picks (1 through 5 on page 1) and there are still sets/pins left, it goes to page #2 of the RSP. Repeat and rinse :)
Ah! Got it! I didn't know there was a limit per RSP page. That's what I was missing. Hahah!

So when would we know what we got selected for? A few months later?

(Pearl is best gem...)

There is a deadline by which you submit your RSP rounds 1,2,3. That will be given to you when you register for the event. So if you want more of one specifics pin you would put it on your round 2 RSP and/or 3 RSP etc.

A few weeks/month before the event you receive an email of what you have won in your RSP and a total bill. You have time to drop what you may not want before your credit card is charged. This is when there are a lot of postings of extra pins available. Then you have a date to drop pins by or you are charged. Also you submit your passholder info to get discount on your bill.

On Thursday of event week, pick up your pins and trade in the big room. This is for event attendees only. Lots of great trades that day. Event itself is Friday and Saturday.

Last day to return pins is usually Saturday.

There is a deadline by which you submit your RSP rounds 1,2,3. That will be given to you when you register for the event. So if you want more of one specifics pin you would put it on your round 2 RSP and/or 3 RSP etc.

A few weeks/month before the event you receive an email of what you have won in your RSP and a total bill. You have time to drop what you may not want before your credit card is charged. This is when there are a lot of postings of extra pins available. Then you have a date to drop pins by or you are charged. Also you submit your passholder info to get discount on your bill.

On Thursday of event week, pick up your pins and trade in the big room. This is for event attendees only. Lots of great trades that day. Event itself is Friday and Saturday.

Last day to return pins is usually Saturday.
So duplicates go on the later rounds? Or is there a limited number of pins I can request in Round 1?

I think I am beginning to understand by bf's anxiety about his fantasy football draft...

You can only ask for a specific pin once per round. So the pin you want the most should be #1 on your first round. So if there are 15 different pins to pick from, that is the most you can request per round. Make sense?

The mystery boxes end up being something you can put on your RSP but they tend to come back with an email that states you can order x-number of boxes. Just depends on how popular they are. Usually you can order between 7-10 boxes total.

Last edited:
The two Pooh pins I will want are both in pin sets. I guess I will wait and see if anyone breaks up their set. I wish they would show all the pins in the mystery pin set. I hope there is not another Pooh.

So duplicates go on the later rounds? Or is there a limited number of pins I can request in Round 1?
Yes, later rounds.

RSP #1: my pin priorities are: Pin D, Pin A, Pin Q, Pin S, Pin M - so I list them on the first RSP in that order.
RSP #2: I want duplicates, so I ask again for: Pin D and Pin A
RSP #3: a friend wants one too, so I ask for a third of: Pin A

So with that, IF you won all three rounds, you would get 2 of Pin D, 3 of Pin A, and one each of Pin Q, Pin S. and Pin M.

If however, some sell out before the 2nd or third run, you may get less than what you requested even in the first round if others got a better slot in the RSP above you. Let's say 1000 people requested Pin D as their first choice on their first RSP and it's only an LE750. Even though you put it first too, if 750 are picked ahead of your RSP position, you may not get Pin D at all. It's a bit nervewracking when you're hoping for pins for your collection, much less helping others!

I really like some of the sets. It will be hard to decide which set will be number 1 on my RSP. There are so many characters from so many different movies.

Yes, later rounds.

RSP #1: my pin priorities are: Pin D, Pin A, Pin Q, Pin S, Pin M - so I list them on the first RSP in that order.
RSP #2: I want duplicates, so I ask again for: Pin D and Pin A
RSP #3: a friend wants one too, so I ask for a third of: Pin A

So with that, IF you won all three rounds, you would get 2 of Pin D, 3 of Pin A, and one each of Pin Q, Pin S. and Pin M.

If however, some sell out before the 2nd or third run, you may get less than what you requested even in the first round if others got a better slot in the RSP above you. Let's say 1000 people requested Pin D as their first choice on their first RSP and it's only an LE750. Even though you put it first too, if 750 are picked ahead of your RSP position, you may not get Pin D at all. It's a bit nervewracking when you're hoping for pins for your collection, much less helping others!
Thanks so much! Okay, I think I have a handle on it now. :D time to get my game plan on! XD

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back