• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Maleficent 2014 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maleficent 2014 Merchandise
well I typed in Jakks pacific Maleficent Dolls into Amazon and they came up and are available for purchase :rock::rock::donald::hatbox::cheshire::mickey2: the only ones not available there or on any other website are the Deluxe collectors versions of Maleficent(the coronation one with wings) and Aruora so happy these are starting to show up now maybe disney store will start to release their stuff

Maleficent (2014) was seen in the new Disney Infinity 2.0 trailer.

So I'm assuming well have her figure either when the movie comes out in theaters or DVD. I'm assuming DVD because the game comes out in the fall. :)

I honestly have yet to play Disney Infinity because I play other games that I am more interested in and Infinity does cost quite a bit with the starter pack combined with power discs and extra characters. But I really wanna give it a try now that characters like Maleficent and Stitch are being included in the game :). Heck I kinda just wanna buy the figures to add them to my collection.

well I typed in Jakks pacific Maleficent Dolls into Amazon and they came up and are available for purchase :rock::rock::donald::hatbox::cheshire::mickey2: the only ones not available there or on any other website are the Deluxe collectors versions of Maleficent(the coronation one with wings) and Aruora so happy these are starting to show up now maybe disney store will start to release their stuff

I wanna believe that the Disney Store merch will be up tonight or tomorrow because I have noticed that they have released several merchandise collections for their new movies on Thursdays. Plus, Disney needs to release stuff NOW because its officially one month till the movie is released and the marketing needs to go up to draw more attention and movie goers. So we can only hope!

They had all the Jakks Pacific Maleficent Merchandise at Toys R Us this morning. They had plenty, as I expect all Toys R Us will. Disney should not know the meaning of the word shortage. XD

All but the Coronation 2 pack are online on their website.

Last edited:
None are Limited Edition, but the Coronation 2 pack is a Toys R Us exclusive. She is amazing in person, now I'm really looking forward to seeing the Disney Stores versions. :hs:

Last edited:
I want to order the Coronation Maleficent using the layaway option on Toys R Us.com but they don't accept Paypal for layaway. I would use my credit card but its a prepaid one that I have to put at least $20 or more on if I wanna put money on it. Hopefully it will be available for a while.

Going to be getting the Maleficent dolls from either Amazon or ToysRus if my work dosent have them tomorrow. Is the Collectors edition of Maleficent with the wings available in other sotres besides Toys RUS?? I am going to be near one on Saturday so I want to go there and get one if not available elsewhere. I am hoping that the Disney Store puts up their stuff tonight I mean not to sure why they are dragging their butts on this anyway.

I went to my local Toys R' Us today. They had a whole end cap of all the dolls and accessories! I got the regular one for 19.99 and the deluxe one for 39.99. The deluxe one is absolutely beautiful!

I was really impressed with the Jakks dolls in person...so I ended up getting all 3 Maleficents (and accidentally picked up 2 of the single coronation doll...I was going to return it, but I'm smelling the need for a repaint :p).

Arrived at my TRU just as they were about to put stuff up. At the moment they only had coronation Maleficent and regular Auror so I got Maleficent! I'm very impressed with the details that Jakks put into this doll and the wings are really good! Going back tomorrow to get the dark beauty version!

Last edited:
Got the Dark Beauty Maleficent and Coronation Maleficent tonight. The coronation doll is BEAUTIFUL!. Great detail. The face mold on both dolls are gorgeous. I'm excited to see the DS Maleficent in person. I may end up doing a head swap on the Dark Beauty and DS doll seeing as the dress on the DS dolls looks much more detailed and full.

Glad to hear that the Jakks Pacific dolls are great! I can't get one at the moment (well I can but I need to save money for the other merchandise and stuff) but its making me VERY tempted to go pick one up! This is one of those times where Jakks has outdone themselves it seems like.

I was talking to a cast member today and they said that it was very likely that a LE maleficent/aurora doll would be released.
She also said that they got the journals in and that the rest of the merchandise will be in within the next 2 weeks.

I was talking to a cast member today and they said that it was very likely that a LE maleficent/aurora doll would be released.
She also said that they got the journals in and that the rest of the merchandise will be in within the next 2 weeks.

My Disney Store got their journals almost a week ago so I wonder why that was the first thing to be shipped? And you think they would be on the shelves by this point. But thank you for the update. I am hoping they release a little more merchandise each week.

Wonder if they will give us a heads up about it being released......

I think they usually don't give us a heads up on these things unless it involves a limited edition item. You just gotta keep checking the website each weekday like I have in hopes that something will be online.

I think they usually don't give us a heads up on these things unless it involves a limited edition item. You just gotta keep checking the website each weekday like I have in hopes that something will be online.

I think they gave us the date of when the frozen things were coming out.
Maybe they'll announce the maleficent stuff soon.

The movie comes out in 29 days.
So it's gonna be interesting if everything sells out in 2 days.

I wonder if the cast member knows if it's a LE doll from the animated sleeping beauty or the Angie live action movie. I would see it being the cartoon as no LE doll has ever been based on a live action film before. I will tAke whatever we get regarding Maleficent though lol. Would love an Angelina LE doll one can only dream I guess

I wonder if the cast member knows if it's a LE doll from the animated sleeping beauty or the Angie live action movie. I would see it being the cartoon as no LE doll has ever been based on a live action film before. I will tAke whatever we get regarding Maleficent though lol. Would love an Angelina LE doll one can only dream I guess

I doubt we will get an Angelina Jolie Maleficent limited edition doll, but I would love to see one. For each of these big fall diamond edition releases, they tend to release a doll of the main princess and the villain with the exception of last years The Little Mermaid where they also released Prince Eric. So I would assume the doll will probably be based off the animated Maleficent. We are already getting plenty of nice dolls of Angelina Jolie's Maleficent so I am personally satisfied. But the Disney Store is releasing a limited edition statue so I guess maybe that is trying to make up for the lack of a limited edition doll.

What I don't understand is how come they can make a statue but not a LE doll? I thought the reason we wouldn't get a LE doll is because then they would have to pay for the likeness but surely they still have to pay for the statue so what's the difference if they make a doll? I think we will get more merchanidse this year for maleficent than Sleeping beauty.

The one cast member at my Disney Store said it was going to be a likeness. But who knows how much she actually knows.

What I don't understand is how come they can make a statue but not a LE doll? I thought the reason we wouldn't get a LE doll is because then they would have to pay for the likeness but surely they still have to pay for the statue so what's the difference if they make a doll? I think we will get more merchanidse this year for maleficent than Sleeping beauty.

Good point. I never thought of it like that honestly. I think its due to the Disney Store wanting to stick directly to animated characters over live action ones as they know they will be more popular. China Girl was an exception because she was an animated doll so they wanted to take advantage of that. Though I would LOVE an limited edition Angelina Jolie doll.

The Alice in wonderland LE dolls also do not look like the animated characters. I dunno I mean there is a first time forever so maybe we will get a movie maleficent LE doll, if it was a choice between the too I would rather have the animated Maleficent but it would be cool to have both. How much do you think the statue will be? More expensive than the LE dolls? Or cheaper?

You once again make a good point. I dunno I don't think the new doll will be Angelina Jolie but I have been wrong many times before. Plus, seeing the Angelina Jolie version of Maleficent is the one coming to Disney Infinity, it really wouldn't be that suprising. Or maybe it will be a fusion of the two. We won't know until it actually is released lol. As for the statue, seeing a 17 inch doll is $100, I would say $80 to $120. I believe previous statues, like the Merida one, were around that price range. If I can afford it, I will pick one up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back