• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW: Wreck it Ralph DSF Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically Im screwed... I cant get there any earlier than 4 am..

It depends on how popular people think it will be. If you are there by 4am I am sure you will get a wristband, it may just not be the first 1-50 so you could possibly wait until 1pm. More than likely an arrival that early would net you at least #51-100 I don't think it will be that popular to make you wait from 4am to 7pm. I assume by the way you're talking about Thursday morning. If you plan to arrive 4am on Friday for the release you will be in the second change line that would net you somewhere between wristband #151-#250. You'd get the marquee for sure either way. It's LE500. There is already 6 pins getting released so I am pretty positive there will not be a surprise pin which will keep a few from taking up a spot in line.

Could someone pick me up in Placentia(north orange county, right off the 91/57 freeways)? I can't drive that far right now with my glasses being snapped in half, but I'd like to help people get these pins. Please PM if you can help, thanks!

Just announced on Facebook & Twitter:
We will be distributing wristbands for Friday's release at the below times:

Thursday:
Wristbands #1-75 7:00am
Wristbands #76-150 7:00pm

Friday (handed out at the front door)
Wristbands #151-250 7:00am

Hollywood is expected to be very busy tonight, with the possibilty of street closures. Safety is a priority for us, we are discouraging anyone from spending the night tonight for wristbands.

Also, please keep in mind we will not pass out any more wristbands than stated, even if there are more people in line than 75.

Just saw that on FB. Ugh. If they really wanted to discourage an overnight line I think they should have done the first distribution at 1pm instead of 7am.

Oh, for the good ole days at DSF when things were just NOT made this complicated. DSF could make things a lot easier on themselves and us folks shelling out dollars to buy their merchandise if they would consider NOT allowing line-ups on Disney property before 6:00 a.m, give out numbered vouchers starting at 6:00 A.M. to prevent line cutting and just be done with it! I can only imagine the staffing dollars spent on employees required to staff this long, drawn-out and convoluted process currently in use, especially with having to monitor camp outs. Come on, DSF. Get it together!

Ugh... This does not bode well. I really want these pins, but I can't wait in an alley until 7pm if I'm not one of the first 75... I hope I can show up at midnight and still be fine.

Does anyone think this release will be popular? I have been waiting on the Vanellope and Taffyta pins ever since the day they were announced and I am getting so nervous that after asking around all this time I may not be able to get them. Ugh! I am really rooting for this not being a popular release so that a lot of people can get the pins.

Do you mind me asking what it is that is unsafe? I hope I don't sound stupid when I say this, but I know it is Halloween, but I thought DSF was located in a busy place, in which case shouldn't there be a lot of other people and cops around to hopefully make it a safer environment?

Hollywood isn't the safest of towns and besides Soda fountain the area is a great place to bar hop etc... its just known at on Halloween people tend to get a little more rowdy. I of course hope that no one has issues and I have never had issues but with alcohol you never know!

I wish these were pins I wanted... The Hollywood Freak Show is fun enough as it is... I could only imagine how fun it is when all the freaks are out at once... LOL... Heck I may go just for the show...

I've been asked by too many already for them that I had to say no to... So if I brave the cold night and the thousands of freaks for these pins(Which I doubt I will...), then they are going to Goofy's Auction House... LOL...

But if anyone get's my first set this time, it would have to be Kupo1121 as they contacted me months ago about them... Good Luck on getting your pins everyone...

If you go can I pay you cash :) PM me if you do!

I have to go at sometime, as this is my first movie. I need pins for it. :) Me me me me. Okay, back to being normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back