• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

NEW: Wreck it Ralph DSF Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW: Wreck it Ralph DSF Release
But if anyone get's my first set this time, it would have to be Kupo1121 as they contacted me months ago about them... Good Luck on getting your pins everyone...

My heart dropped when I saw this! I had no idea I was first! Ugh! I am so excited right now about this movie (I know some people on these forums have been lucky enough to work on the movie itself ;D) if you do end up going, please let me know.

Last edited:
...DSF could make things a lot easier on themselves and us folks shelling out dollars to buy their merchandise if they would consider NOT allowing line-ups on Disney property before 6:00 a.m, give out numbered vouchers starting at 6:00 A.M. to prevent line cutting and just be done with it! I can only imagine the staffing dollars spent on employees required to staff this long, drawn-out and convoluted process currently in use, especially with having to monitor camp outs. Come on, DSF. Get it together!
Or how about just making them LE 1000?! THAT sure would make it easier and then those of us on the east coast who's son is out Trick or Treating as Wreck it Ralph at this very moment, would have a shot at getting him one of these pins. :(

Or how about just making them LE 1000?!

Instead of making them LE 1000 (which is quite a large amount from 300) I was always curious why they never made each maybe LE 500, a nicer number so that the pins are still somewhat rare and maybe make a DSF in NYC (250 at each place). NYC is a very popular city and I was always curious why it eluded pin traders (there are virtually nowhere in NYC that pin traders can go besides the Disney store which gets next to no pins at all). I'm at least glad that a DSF exists somewhere in the world first and foremost lol but I do understand where you are coming from. Sadly, DSF only gives me another incentive to move out to the west coast in a few years after college is over so to everyone out there, I'll see you guys within a few years lol :)

I have to go at sometime, as this is my first movie. I need pins for it. :) Me me me me. Okay, back to being normal.
:bigthumb:

What time are you planning on going? I'll be wearing my button from Tanya since I don't know what anyone looks like! Lol

I've been asked by too many already for them that I had to say no to... So if I brave the cold night and the thousands of freaks for these pins(Which I doubt I will...), then they are going to Goofy's Auction House... LOL...

But if anyone get's my first set this time, it would have to be Kupo1121 as they contacted me months ago about them... Good Luck on getting your pins everyone...

I actually meant I wanted to pay your for your Marbles that I bought... does that sound right? :) lol

Edit:;

Shameless plug I have set up a waiting list for pre-sale wreck it ralph pins!

Last edited:
Oh! If someone is attending the event, would you mind taking photos of inside DSF with the pins? I just realized sitting at my computer that I have no idea what the inside of DSF looks like. I kind of want to see what it looks like nowadays (if I go on google, the photos might be from years ago) and I'm just really curious, I can't imagine all these pins everywhere. Since it is dangerous out, I don't condone anyone to take an expensive camera lol A phone camera should work just fine, but if you can't, I understand as well. Busy getting those beautiful pins!!! Good luck everyone.

Does anyone know if there is anyone in line yet ?

I'm here but no one is in line. I plan to stay and wait to see if anyone is staying overnight. If people show ill stay. If no one else shows up I'm gonna leave around DSF closing and come back in early AM. I'll give an update if any overnights come before I leave. I hope no one comes!

Last edited:
2 of us with the same idea to see who comes. So there's 2 of us just watching Halloween freaks. No one else here yet. I think it's gonna be a crazy trip here for people to try to come later so hopefully people stay away till morning. I'm happy going home and returning after some sleep if everyone else is fine not coming in the next 2 hours. Please?

2 of us with the same idea to see who comes. So there's 2 of us just watching Halloween freaks. No one else here yet. I think it's gonna be a crazy trip here for people to try to come later so hopefully people stay away till morning. I'm happy going home and returning after some sleep if everyone else is fine not coming in the next 2 hours. Please?
Thanks for the update! Just curious...is Hollywood Blvd closed off at all?

My only issue is I understand that no one is there now, but what happens if I go to bed! I need to be first 75 for my wristband cause I got work after that lol.

My only issue is I understand that no one is there now, but what happens if I go to bed! I need to be first 75 for my wristband cause I got work after that lol.
Yeah, I probably won't sleep, but I'd like to limit how much time I'm standing in the cold (yes, I'm a wimp :roll:).

No it's open. Santa Monica Blvd is shut down. They estimates 250,000 people will go there tonight.
Thank you!!

No one else came so I'm going home. See you all in the morning.

Thank you Mark for all of tonights updates... I am sure many of the fellow members here truly appreciate your keeping everyone posted... Go home get some rest and good luck to everyone getting pins in the morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back