• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next dsf ptd is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowzers, the list is still growing! :D. I hope everyone in line is able to get one! Mass panic started ooooh about 10 hours ago over this and we were all AAAAARGH SOMEONE PLEASE GO EAT A SUNDAE FOR ME!!!! :lol:

After all this talk of ice cream, now all I want is a sundae. Appropriate to eat ice cream for breakfast? Y/Y??

Whilst there is obviously no chance of me getting to DSF to pick one up (even if I left now I;d be there a good 3 versions further down the line no doubt xD) I will get into the spirit with ice cream, fortunately the time difference makes it a sort of between lunch and tea snack ^_^

Ice cream and unpacking the Paris pins, I'm with u in spirit and essence from afar!

Are we sure its LE300? I was going to head down there this morning, but seeing that there are already a little over 100 in line & we dont know how many were sold last night, especially since someone seems to have 10 or so of them on Ebay, I dont want to get there & miss out. Now if turns out that its LE500, Im on my way! Add me to the list of people wanting one right now and I'd even trade one of my PODM for this one, I have Bambi, 101 Dalmatians, Fantasia, Toy Story, Jungle Book and Id have to look to see what others I would trade for it that arent in my traders list. PM me if interested. :)

Good luck to all of you that have braved the rain, cold, and Hollywood Blvd!

wow this thread is epic and I totally do not envy those of you staying out overnight in that horrid weather, I hope that you're all a whole lot drier and warmer by now!! All that said I'm also completely jealous not only are you going to have ice cream for breakfast (which in my opinion is very much an acceptable thing!) but you get this amazing pin! Of course, if any of you nice people are trading her I'd like to add my name to the begging list :drool: I do have the new UK Wreck It Ralph pin for trade :naughty:

I think that's because they all bought them from him, and jacked the price up more. The original seller, last night, had about 12 I think.

I am one of those who bought from him. The seller had a total of 11.. the first 9 @65. the last 2 @ 95. I communicated with him when he relisted at the higher price to make sure i was getting my pin. My theory is that this person has a dsf contact who told him it was releasing so he went and bought a bunch of people ice cream. Likely he got 10 that first round, 9 sold and 1 for self. Then decided to do the overnight line for 2 more this morning and is selling those at 95. Seller was polite and prompt in replying to my concerned message.

I wish that they would show her with short, brown hair for once.

DITTO!!! sooo much Ditto!!!!!!

In addition - because so many of us want her with brown hair..can at least the first one be OE? Pretty pretty please!!! I also bought from the seller and with all the paris pins coming out... Im already stressing about the locket! :cry:

Last edited:
They di dnot update their FB page ?? I waned to see if it is really LE 300 and also the buying limit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back