• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next dsf ptd is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ebay listings state 300, but I am still hoping it will be 500. That might curb the frenzy and bring down the prices a bit.

Okay, I said I wasn't interested in Rapunzel before. But I will throw this out.

I have [pinpics]93680[/pinpics] which the most recent Ebay sales have for $60-$70, to trade for a Rapunzel PTD. If someone is interested in a trade, maybe I can help a pin friend.

So after waiting all night, we must wait till 10:30 for the pins to be released. The store is open, but we have to wait till then to buy the pin.

Honestly, that's just stupid by DSF. They started making these 500 to keep them around longer, and they know Rapunzel is super popular. This is the type of things Disney does that makes me think someone enjoys poking people with sticks to see how high they'll jump. When their concern should be, "How much money can we make?" They could have sold 500 just as easily as 300. Heck, they could have made it a one time LE1000 and all the Rapunzel collectors would be breathing much easier, DSF would have made more money, and the only ones that would lose are resellers.

I am thinking of Echo right now. She had to deal with saying "bye" to Jellybean and I am not sure if she followed all of this and got in line. If she missed out on it, she will be even more crushed :(

I am thinking of Echo right now. She had to deal with saying "bye" to Jellybean and I am not sure if she followed all of this and got in line. If she missed out on it, she will be even more crushed :(

yes, I am sure she will get it via trade though. Pin Kharma, she has LOTS of good pin kharma, it will find a way to get to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back