• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"Not So Secret" Valentine's Gift Exchange ~ Post What You Received! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not So Secret" Valentine's Gift Exchange ~ Post What You Received! :D
Just got back from the DSF!!! Didn't have a sundae but I did get a big surprise from ChickenLittle aka Karin!!!!!!

8445468515_432b80b83b.jpg

Inside the Valentine's Day bag was a bunch of chocolate and goodies and What's This?!??!?!?! Pin 94855: DSF- Valentine Box of Chocolates- Robin Hood and Maid Marian!!!!!!!!

EEEK!!!!!! Thank you Karin!!!!!!
:hsd::eek2: I was in complete shock. All I could say when I saw it was "OH MY GOSH!!! Thank you so very much!!!!!"

I'm glad you liked the gift!

OK, so I got one of my Valentine Exchange gifts in today... It was from Peterpanfan :D We joked that I would have to pretend to not know who sent it, since I was the one sending out the match-ups :lol: First of all, there were 5 simply DARLING little wrapped packages, and a sweet note... Please excuse the lack of real photos, as my phone no longer wants to use it's camera function :facepalm:... So first I opened this little packet that was marked as delicate... Inside was this awesome heart garland made with my favorite colors!!! I even think it was homemade, which makes it all the cooler! I'm going to hang it on my desk at work :D Then I started opening each tiny wrapped package, and inside were:

pin83389

pin27979

pin67145

AND last but not least...

pin27316

OK so I literally SQUEED out loud at the Stitch with bikini on his head :lol:, and well the one with him and the old lady who "looks like she could use some lovin'" just cracked me up!! I love ALL of them!!! Thank you SO SO much Sybil!!!

OK, so I got one of my Valentine Exchange gifts in today... It was from Peterpanfan :D We joked that I would have to pretend to not know who sent it, since I was the one sending out the match-ups :lol: First of all, there were 5 simply DARLING little wrapped packages, and a sweet note... Please excuse the lack of real photos, as my phone no longer wants to use it's camera function :facepalm:... So first I opened this little packet that was marked as delicate... Inside was this awesome heart garland made with my favorite colors!!! I even think it was homemade, which makes it all the cooler! I'm going to hang it on my desk at work :D Then I started opening each tiny wrapped package, and inside were:

pin83389

pin27979

pin67145

AND last but not least...

pin27316

OK so I literally SQUEED out loud at the Stitch with bikini on his head :lol:, and well the one with him and the old lady who "looks like she could use some lovin'" just cracked me up!! I love ALL of them!!! Thank you SO SO much Sybil!!!

The bikini one and the "Will you be Mine?" Pins are two of my favorites! Absolutely adorable!! lol

I received mine today from torianne-2008! Thank you!! I received my very first Vinylmation figure, some lovely pencils, some gorgeous candy, a really cute light-up mickey and minnie beaker and four wonderful pins! Thank you so much!! They were all in a disney box lying on top of the happy valentine bag. I love everything, and didn't have to pay customs tax either :D Tori you're a star!
[h=1]
20130206_105545_zpsbfd24882.jpg
[/h]

Yeah I am glad they got to you. that was fast we mailed last Sat. enjoy
I received mine today from torianne-2008! Thank you!! I received my very first Vinylmation figure, some lovely pencils, some gorgeous candy, a really cute light-up mickey and minnie beaker and four wonderful pins! Thank you so much!! They were all in a disney box lying on top of the happy valentine bag. I love everything, and didn't have to pay customs tax either :D Tori you're a star!
20130206_105545_zpsbfd24882.jpg

I'm on pins and needles (no pun intended) waiting for my Valentines Day surprise!! Everyone's gifts have been AMAZING!! This is my favorite holiday of the year. Also, I really hope my recipient got her gift... Tracking says it was delivered... <3

pin93527

pin92899

Minus Ariel and Tiana(So I need those 2)
And this
pin92101

This set;
pin90828

pin93362

pin93363

pin91725
LE 1000

pin94209
LE2000

Some Princess Valentine Stickers/and some MINI Sparkle Princess Stickers

I was definetly spoiled,thank you so much Courtney

Judy

Hollie.. You look SO MUCH like Punzel! LOL.. and are WAY WAY TOO CUTE ON the video! Precious!! Your Valentine did an EXCELLENT job! COngrats!

Yay! You finally got your stuff! I had so much fun putting it altogether. I'm so glad you guys liked it! You guys are too cute and I love how Karl got your reaction on video! You two are adorable!!!! :hug:

Hollie.. You look SO MUCH like Punzel! LOL.. and are WAY WAY TOO CUTE ON the video! Precious!! Your Valentine did an EXCELLENT job! COngrats!

Thanks for the compliment, Catz!

I totally agree and think she looks a lot like her favorite princess, Rapunzel too! :) They are so adorable and my heart was so happy to see the happiness my gift brought them both! When my hubby and I watched the candid video Karl took of Hollie, I welled up with so much love inside. :hug:

pin93527

pin92899

Minus Ariel and Tiana(So I need those 2)
And this
pin92101

This set;
pin90828

pin93362

pin93363

pin91725
LE 1000

pin94209
LE2000

Some Princess Valentine Stickers/and some MINI Sparkle Princess Stickers

I was definetly spoiled,thank you so much Courtney

Judy

You are very welcome Judy! I know you spoil others on the forum and I felt that it was definitely your turn for a little spoiling!!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Catz

YOU ARE TOO SWEET!!! but im no way near as pretty as punzie. DIDNT SHE JUST!!! im still in awe! shes so pretty and big!!!! im floored by kindess!

[/QUOTE]I totally agree and think she looks a lot like her favorite princess, Rapunzel too! :) They are so adorable and my heart was so happy to see the happiness my gift brought them both! When my hubby and I watched the candid video Karl took of Hollie, I welled up with so much love inside. :hug:[/QUOTE]

awwwww i love you so much!! i wish i could give you huge huge cuddle! both of you!!! so much kindess to bestow on us! Karl loves his pins and pez! we sat there a good few minutes after just.. in shock!

you have fine taste in princess!!! heehee

THEL91 im so happy i could cry!

here is a blow by blow of our AMAZING VALENTINES!

heres what we opened up:
tumblr_mhpcebg8si1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

Look how cute my packages are! ( two stickers are now on my phone!)
tumblr_mhpckqxeDt1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

karl opened up to find three beautiful pins of sleeping beauty ( image is blurry as pup wanted the foam!)
tumblr_mhpcpouQBZ1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

followed by DISNEY DOLLARS?! we are going to frame them! hes mid saying cool:
tumblr_mhpclx1SFN1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

MY GO! OMG! RAPUNZEL PEZ! and grape pez! YUM YUM!
tumblr_mhpcsiOMvd1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

KARL GOT PEZ TOO!!!!
tumblr_mhpd1sa4GI1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

OMG! i thought it was a pin but its a MIRROR!!!
tumblr_mhpd3mzmub1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

THEN THIS HAPPENED:
tumblr_mhpd6kUgBG1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

then after several attempts of a photo, karl said i was wiggling about too much so he filmed it :

[video=youtube_share;VJXa-drkP6k]http://youtu.be/VJXa-drkP6k[/video]

LET ME LOVE YOU!
tumblr_mhpdhx8bHc1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhon3i9Wrj1rm38pto1_500.gif

tumblr_mhntwiuShu1s4wo72o5_250.gif

You are soooo adorable!! Congrats on getting your DSF PTE Rapunzel pin. You were just too cute in that video :)

I know right?! I finally got mine out today! I can't wait for mine to arrive as well! I'm so anxious! If it doesn't come tomorrow I won't be able to open it until two weekends from now, so my apologies in advance to my Secret Valentine for the potential delay!

I got my package yesterday & it was perfect timing since I was laid up in bed with the flu. I havent figured out how to post pics on here or I'd post a pic, but my boyfriend brought in a small box and said "your secret Valentine's here!" and started pulling out all these wonderful things....a cute thumper pin, chocolates-LOTS of chocolates-YUM!, a small puzzle with Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora, and these really cute glass animals I've never seen before by Looking Glass & I got a Bambi, a siamese kitty, and a black cat which was purrfect since my black cat was at my side all day. :) Thank you so much Secret Valentine, I loved it all & your gift came at a great time, it really made my day.

I need to pick up a few things for mine still but have been laid up in bed for a few days. Should be getting mine out hopefully Monday since I'm feeling better tonight.

Squeeeeeeee Got mine today!!!! I am soooo happy with all my gifts, I will try to post pics later. Thanks to my secret valentine :hug:
I can't get the pic on, but I got pencils, pens from the princesses, a little notebook from the princesses, a pen with a little note book from the princesses, Milka chocolate, 2 peanutbutter chocolate hearts, m&m's, 2 pins and a little treasure box with the princesses. I was really spoilled, thank you secret valentine! Would love to know who you are

I got my package yesterday & it was perfect timing since I was laid up in bed with the flu. I havent figured out how to post pics on here or I'd post a pic, but my boyfriend brought in a small box and said "your secret Valentine's here!" and started pulling out all these wonderful things....a cute thumper pin, chocolates-LOTS of chocolates-YUM!, a small puzzle with Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora, and these really cute glass animals I've never seen before by Looking Glass & I got a Bambi, a siamese kitty, and a black cat which was purrfect since my black cat was at my side all day. :) Thank you so much Secret Valentine, I loved it all & your gift came at a great time, it really made my day.

I need to pick up a few things for mine still but have been laid up in bed for a few days. Should be getting mine out hopefully Monday since I'm feeling better tonight.

YAY!!!!!! So glad you liked it!!!! I had a blast picking out those little glass animals... thought they were super cute!

YAY!!!!!! So glad you liked it!!!! I had a blast picking out those little glass animals... thought they were super cute!

Thank you so much, they are so cute! I have never seen them before & you picked perfect ones, I love them! Your package arrived on a day I was feeling terrible too, really made my day. :) Thank you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back