• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"Not So Secret" Valentine's Gift Exchange ~ Post What You Received! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
No apologies necessary! I just wanted to make sure it got to you, I know life gets crazy. I am so glad you liked all your goodies! Happy Valentines Day!

First of all I need to apologize to Adrienne Keenan -- my package arrived last week and due to insanity at my house I've just gotten a chance to open it up. IT IS AMAZING! I wish I was good at posting a picture, but I've received a wonderful package full of candy treats (princess shaped sweethearts)!!! Valentines pencils, yummy poprocks/sucker in cute valentine, Lightning valentine, and FIVE wonderful pins that fit perfectly into my collection. There was a Tink pin, a cheshire pin, two "cars" pins and a nurse Minnie pin...WOW! I loved all my goodies!!

Again I am so very sorry I'm so late responding and it's not because I don't just LOVE my present...as I DO JUST LOVE my present.

Thanks so much!
Elizabeth

PS (my gift for my pal is all boxed up and will mail out tomorrow!) Wahoo!

So today I got home and I was in a hurry. Then before I left again my grandma was all like go check that giant box with your name one it by the door. So I was like OMG A BOX HURRAY!!!!

I wasn't expecting anything big so I was like ooooh yay.

Buuut I was on my way to a painting workshop an hour away so I grabbed it and jumped in the car. BUT My boyfriend was driving! YAY :D So I opened it in the car! There was sooooo many cute wrapped things in tissue paper! AND OMG

REESES EGGS WHAT

tumblr_mgwvf4MBpu1r889vio2_500.gif

So now I was like omg. I went throguh and because I'm dorky I opened everything from smallest to largest..which was heartbreaking because everything was wrapped so cutely! My boyfriend asked me who it was from...I was like I dunno! When I found the card I got really excited....because I wanted to know who to thank...

NO NAME IN DA CARD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't anonymity very well.

Well if I knew who you were I'd hug you lots!!!!!

tumblr_mgycc2kekG1qguf4ko1_500.gif

So here's what I got!!

DSC02385_zps193b50b5.jpg

DSC02386_zpsa204daa5.jpg

DSC02387_zps6fb2c903.jpg

1128268_o.gif

One of of my favorite ever Marie pins!!!!!!! And omg all the monster high things! I don't have this doll yet either! I never ever ever expected so much! I can't even right now!!!!

tumblr_mfyzvaoZRd1rzoi3uo1_500.gif

Very nice items! Maybe after everyone has received everything, you can change the title to "reveal your identities"? I didn't participate but it sure looks like fun!

Hi Katherine
So glad you liked your gifts,I see nothing was damaged in sipping..hehehe!!!.....glad you liked everything,I tried to get what you liked that was on your info list sent to me
I hope I did good!!and You are Welcome!

So today I got home and I was in a hurry. Then before I left again my grandma was all like go check that giant box with your name one it by the door. So I was like OMG A BOX HURRAY!!!!

I wasn't expecting anything big so I was like ooooh yay.

Buuut I was on my way to a painting workshop an hour away so I grabbed it and jumped in the car. BUT My boyfriend was driving! YAY :D So I opened it in the car! There was sooooo many cute wrapped things in tissue paper! AND OMG

REESES EGGS WHAT

tumblr_mgwvf4MBpu1r889vio2_500.gif

So now I was like omg. I went throguh and because I'm dorky I opened everything from smallest to largest..which was heartbreaking because everything was wrapped so cutely! My boyfriend asked me who it was from...I was like I dunno! When I found the card I got really excited....because I wanted to know who to thank...

NO NAME IN DA CARD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't anonymity very well.

Well if I knew who you were I'd hug you lots!!!!!

tumblr_mgycc2kekG1qguf4ko1_500.gif

So here's what I got!!

DSC02385_zps193b50b5.jpg

DSC02386_zpsa204daa5.jpg

DSC02387_zps6fb2c903.jpg

1128268_o.gif

One of of my favorite ever Marie pins!!!!!!! And omg all the monster high things! I don't have this doll yet either! I never ever ever expected so much! I can't even right now!!!!

tumblr_mfyzvaoZRd1rzoi3uo1_500.gif

:D I don't mind saying it now, but I was your secret valentine, and I am so RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY that you liked everything!!!! I'm so glad I was able to get things you like, especially those Reese's Eggs :lol:

I received mine in today! In it was a very cool unexpected gift! I got this great valentines pin

Pin 9607: DCA - Valentine's Day 2002 (Mickey & Minnie w/Heart Balloons)

and

a gift pass for FightDeck a cool flight simulation place where you get to play Top Gun!

Thank you to my Secret Valentine, who ever you are! They did not want to reveal.

Since people are revealing now who they were, that was me! You got your items very quickly (the day after I mailed it out!)!

I was trying to remember the deadline (thought it might have been late January instead of mid-February) so I scrambled to get what I thought you would enjoy. The pin was on your wants list. I toyed with a cookbook but I wasn't sure if I'd get you one that you already had!

Mine will be mailed out by tomorrow. My secret santa has already contacted me and we are going to try to meet up. She has my gift ready but would rather not mail it because she doesn't want it to get ruined?!?!? My brain is trying to think of what it might be..... I'm so excited. :)

Mine will be mailed out by tomorrow. My secret santa has already contacted me and we are going to try to meet up. She has my gift ready but would rather not mail it because she doesn't want it to get ruined?!?!? My brain is trying to think of what it might be..... I'm so excited. :)

:rofl:

Thanks again! Yeah I have a ton of cookbooks, that would have been hard for you. I am very happy with your thoughtful gifts!
Since people are revealing now who they were, that was me! You got your items very quickly (the day after I mailed it out!)!

I was trying to remember the deadline (thought it might have been late January instead of mid-February) so I scrambled to get what I thought you would enjoy. The pin was on your wants list. I toyed with a cookbook but I wasn't sure if I'd get you one that you already had!

:D I don't mind saying it now, but I was your secret valentine, and I am so RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY that you liked everything!!!! I'm so glad I was able to get things you like, especially those Reese's Eggs :lol:

Omgomgomg. Revenge is mine! D:<

No I was soooo happy. Especially even today ;A; (My boyfriend is leaving today back to school until May ;A;) I never expected so many cool things and I can't wait to get home today to show my grandma! The Marie pin is one of two that started me collecting her! I still don't have the other one yet! But this is awesome to even see one!

AND THE DOLL. Zomg. I have the Frankie for this series, I bought her because I wanted to make a custom out of her, but my grandma boycotted me ;A;

I only have one Ghoulia and its the swimsuit one but I was going to give her to a little girl so now I have one of my own!!

2nu0xmx.jpg

I got this amazing package a few days ago. And I couldn't believe all these wonderful gifts !
qso7ko.jpg

Close up of the pins:
2uotovs.jpg

Thank you SO much Lizabeth (Lizard1515)
i loved all my gifts! I can't thank you enough!!!

Last edited:
Got my ridiculously ah-mazing gift from Minnie594!! :hug:

I scored: adorable stickers (Rapunzel! Tiana! ahhh!!! <3), the UK WiR pin :shock:, Herc & Mad Hatter pins:madhatter:, an awesome Mad Hatter magnet made from a Magical World of Disney card, confetti!!, and two beautiful collectible thimbles (the Tiana & Naveen one already looks PERFECT with my PatF collection!). As a huge Disney nut, my collections are definitely not limited to pins, so I still cannot get over this gift!!! Pam - you are a Valentine superstar!!! :D

Oh and as a side note - was waiting for something to arrive, and it finally has, so hopefully I can mail out tomorrow! :anxious: I apologize ahead of time to my person (even though you don't know who you are yet!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back