• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)
Yes, I am crazy excited to see what scene the Alice ones will be pulled from. There are so many great ones I can think of. I think Alice will be the best one thus far for sure. :D So excited.

:) Ahy well, I'll have to wait and see what people get. Judging by this thread, people like getting more than one.

Oooh, I think any Alice pin featuring cells of the more unusual Wonderland creatures would be fabulous.

:) Ahy well, I'll have to wait and see what people get. Judging by this thread, people like getting more than one.

Oooh, I think any Alice pin featuring cells of the more unusual Wonderland creatures would be fabulous.

I don't LIKE to....I just can't stop!!! :madhatter: Every time I think I've found a good one, I find a better one! I know I'll eventually be trading away some of my Snow Whites, but for what I don't know yet. The Bambi I'm having trouble with because Thumper reminds me of my little guinea pig that I lost a few months back. :cry: So, I'm having a hard time giving any of those up. And the Cinderella.....ugh....those are just annoying. I originally wanted pins with the title characters in them but the ones with her so far are pretty boring. I don't know what to do there....

Plus, because of the light issue (traditionally light is bad for film cells) I feel like I want to collect two sets: one to display and one to sock away for safe keeping. I wish we knew if they put any kind of protection on them that would prevent them from fading....

I have one of the Fairy godmother as well. She has always reminded me of one of my favorite actresses (Angela Landsbury). I actually just found it this weekend. I was in World of Disney and all they had left were half cut off horses but looking around in other parts of the store I found "misplaced" ones that were stashed around the area.

I have one of the Fairy godmother as well. She has always reminded me of one of my favorite actresses (Angela Landsbury). I actually just found it this weekend. I was in World of Disney and all they had left were half cut off horses but looking around in other parts of the store I found "misplaced" ones that were stashed around the area.

Wow...I wonder how many "junk" ones with bad scenes there are out of the 2000? I'm guessing the outlets will be filled with horse bums later in the year..... Of course....I think that is why you have to be careful buying blind off of ebay or Disneystore.com. If they don't tell you what the cell is then you could wind up with real duds...

Mine finally came in!!!!

tn

Cool thread! I just pre-ordered 2 Alice movie history pins...can't wait to see which frames I'll get :) I'll post when I get them.

Yourwdwstore.com

I hope they're legit

I've ordered through them before but it wasn't for pins. It's legit merchandise (the few things I've bought), they just buy it from the park to resell at a higher price.

Last edited:
I have a Snow White with an angry Doc on it. I would really like one with Snow White if possible. Does anyone want to trade? I also have a Bambi with just Bambi. I would love one of these with either Flower or Thumper or both with Bambi but like the one I have so no biggy there. My Cinderella has the Fairy God Mother that I LOVE. Can not wait to see what is on the Alice pin!

I am also willing to sell the Angry Doc pin for $29.99 with $2.50 shipping. Either way. I am going to post this in the sale forum now with a picture.

004-1.jpg

Last edited:
OK you talked me into it... LOL! These are the pictures of my Bambi and Cinderella. My Cinderella is almost identical to Erudolf's Fairy Godmother! Sorry that the pictures are blurry. she held them with one had and took the picture with the other hand but you get the idea.

007.jpg

008.jpg

Last edited:
Yourwdwstore.com

I hope they're legit

Wow, their prices are all over the board. The presale price on the Alice pin does not seem too bad considering they are $19.95 plus tax. Though some of their other presales are almost 100% mark up. How was shipping costs?

I keep trying to get a good pic of the film strip with no luck. Any pointers?

I am all over the house when trying to get pics of mine. Find a spot with some great light coming in, bright sun if you have it. Hold the pin over a light colored space (carpet/tile/paper) where the sun is hitting so it will bounce up through it. Set your camera on the macro (flower) setting and hold steady while you snap. Do not use your flash. :) If all else fails then just hold it in front of your computer screen with word pad open so it is all white behind the pin and snap that way. It is what I had to do with the last Cinderella one I posted b/c it was too dark to take it anywhere else. ;)

Here are a couple of mine that I still had on the computer uncropped to show you a little more.

took this one on a bright day just holding it right up the blue sky...lol

101_0252.jpg

and this one you see I am using the one spot the sun is hitting the siding on to reflect through the pin. :)

101_0260.jpg

Ok, so I'm out of control!!! This is my absolute LAST Snow White! No more! I have a problem. I get one and then I find one I like better and then I find one I like better than that one and then....well, you get the idea. But I think I'm finally finished this time because I don't think I'll be able to top this one....

04-01-11 004.jpg

And here is my new Cinderella:

04-01-11 010.jpg

HAHAHA! Between you and I we are going to have a crazy collection going of these...lol We can't be the only two getting so many of them. I have another Snow White and Cindy on the way too. I LOVE your most recent Snow White. I don't think you can top that one.

Thanks Amanda! I was having the hardest time taking pics. I tried putting white paper behind it, butmyou saw how that turned out. I'll work on my photo session tomorrow haha. After seeing everyone's wonderful snow white pics, I'm going to have to go hunting for one with her face in the frame. Mine looks like the headless horseman meets Disney princess:/ so if anyone is selling one of their lesser favs let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back