• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin pic trade requests wanna share?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PERSON offers BigDaddyAshton this pin:
Pin 91252 (WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Star Characters - Dumbo)
Pin 91260 (WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Star Characters - Marie)
Pin 91256 (WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Star Characters - Peter Pan)
In return for these pins:
Pin 82 (Journey Into Imagination - Figment (Epcot Center))
Pin 196 (Yacht Club Resort Pin)
Pin 39820 (DLR Global Lanyard Series - C Ticket Mickey (Fantasyland))

I dunno I just felt like those pins were easily accessible down in WDW when my family goes down in December. Needless to say I countered his offer.

Last edited:
im never had anything too lopsided and when i get those requests and i giggle and delete them. I never make a poduction that somebody had the nerve or let it bother because theres no point in it. But once in a while I'll get an email asking if im trading any of the marquees out of collection and that bothers me

here are two qoutes my husband and daughter use

hubby- they are only worth what someone is willing to pay.
daughter- why are people so nuts for a piece of metal with paint on it.

I feel this way about the PTD that just came out I am sorry I am happy for everyone who got it. I found out who helps who and who will not help anyone. I always look out for others if I can and i feel like I am fair to everyone but I had a huge eye opener this weekend. and all the bitterness that has come from this how can we go from a few weeks ago hell a few days ago everyone helping and sending love to eachother and people zapping others and going way above and beyond for eachother then this happen and FINS go up.

I was joking about the fin thing. :)

And ok so this is my experience:
I got many texts asking if I could get a ptd for them
But I seemed to remember how no one would help me with the Batb podm release
Which I wanted for my collection. I had to work a 10 hour shift and all the texts I sent
Out had no response. I ended uphaving to trade good pins to get what I wanted even though I knew people
Had "only just spent 25 dollars" Was I bitter, nah.

In this hobby, all you will ever get is someone who is not satisfied. LOL
On the other hand, Sebe sent out his 2 ptds as ZAPS!
If someone gets a package from Sebe Ballesteros, those were his first ever sent out Zaps.
I'm so proud ^___^

question... has any character been as big as rapunzel? (re-selling and popularity wise??)
Oh yeah, this guy: :stitch:. And for YEARS after Lilo & Stitch was released. DLR had Stitch Sundays one summer, I'm not a collector of Stitch (unless the pin fits in with a theme of mine), Stitch Sundays were insane. People lining up to get releases. People going crazy to get Stitch pins from the-then Disney Auctions. Craziness. I even have a Stitch HG, Pinpics http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=40869&sid=3143.1357853132.v2. Luckily not for myself, it's for my sister who's a black belt in karate. They are rare to find, even on e-Bay, and are very expensive when they do show up (I'm assuming I'll never get it, but I'm okay with that).

Which I wanted for my collection. I had to work a 10 hour shift and all the texts I sent
Out had no response. I ended uphaving to trade good pins to get what I wanted even though I knew people

If someone gets a package from Sebe Ballesteros, those were his first ever sent out Zaps.
I'm so proud ^___^

Dude you shoulda texted me I woulda got one for you!

Damn Sebe! You guys are so frickin awesome. BTW I gots a surprise for you guys for Sunday :)

here are two qoutes my husband and daughter use

hubby- they are only worth what someone is willing to pay.
daughter- why are people so nuts for a piece of metal with paint on it.
lol agreed. My goal is to get my daughters some pins they may not see when they trade with cast members. Sure my oldest daughter loved the PTD Rapunzel but I had to tell her that one might be to hard to find. That just aint happening :D

I'm so proud ^___^

BATB POTM was nuts and then some I did not make promises to anyone but I was able to help the two people who asked me thanks to my husband and daughter. we also went to 5 locations that day Steph, Jimmy, Gale and I had to really run and park jump for them. People have rights to feel the way they do about pins and to trade for what they want they took there time and spent there money. I just think it is unfair to how nasty these trends are getting . I love pin trading because I have made alot of really cool friends all over the place, we all need to remember that.

my only hope is multitrade for my grails, but pinpics wont let you multi trade. so usually if it looks lopsided i will multitrade

I've made and received multi-trade offers on pinpics. You can add a note such as "willing to multi-trade" or "offering all 3 pins for your pin"....you just have to deal with only one pin you're seeking each day, then check the pending requests for people who want more than 1 of your pins and delete the other requests.

BATB POTM was nuts and then some I did not make promises to anyone but I was able to help the two people who asked me thanks to my husband and daughter. we also went to 5 locations that day Steph, Jimmy, Gale and I had to really run and park jump for them. People have rights to feel the way they do about pins and to trade for what they want they took there time and spent there money. I just think it is unfair to how nasty these trends are getting . I love pin trading because I have made alot of really cool friends all over the place, we all need to remember that.
I heard it was crazy!! LOL
but did you break your shoes at that release >.< JK
pin trading is fun an many friends have been made :)

I gained 5 pounds just looking at that image :lol:

I know isnt it awesome?!?!?

I have cut back severely in the last 24 hours on my sugar intake.... Cross your figures for me folks! I think i found a motivator for my wieght loss!!!!

However, I will continue posting ice cream pics at every opportunity. Ice cream pics to satisfy my craving. lol

Joey, I'm sorry, but I have to disagree . Even though the PTN is LE 2000, it is a gorgeous pin . In my opinion and only my opinion , its as nice as the PTD. And will be highly sought after . 2000 pins is nothing compared to Rapunzel collectors .
Please don't make me feel like pooo, only my opinion.

Joey, I'm sorry, but I have to disagree . Even though the PTN is LE 2000, it is a gorgeous pin . In my opinion and only my opinion , its as nice as the PTD. And will be highly sought after . 2000 pins is nothing compared to Rapunzel collectors .
Please don't make me feel like pooo, only my opinion.
What does the PTN look like?

my lopsided request was that I was offered Pin 55237: DLR - 2007 Hotel Hidden Mickey Dreams Collection - Donald Duck Discovery which has a scrapper alert on it

Prev
pin55237

and they wanted a Mulan PODM but THE TRADE WOULD ONLY BE ACCEPTED BY THEM IF IT WAS A CELL THEY DESIRED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the shock, I politely declined.

Two questions why everytime the words Rapunzel PTD are posted people going nuts? Like is it really that hard? I didn't go to the release and Im working on getting lucky number 3/maybe 4 That I may be keeping or trading away I dunno yet.
And is it really up to $100? I literally just bought #2 yesterday for 50$ and the first was 70. I think The words Rapnuzel PTD is awesome...that and Cool Kids always seem to get people on edge lol

and honestly people...To get Rapunzel PTD ,You have to be part of the cool kids club everyone knows that! And also a member of the cool kids club told me that the Rapunzel PTD is better than the WDW PTN not because the LE but because its from California...Thats just what I hear. lol
stirthepot.gif

Last edited:
Tinker trust me I get people turning their noses at me and my pins allll the time!! I'm glad you think I have nice pins though, thank you. I'm really tired, but I'm off to Burbank to volunteer at a Xena convention. Fins is a reference to sharks.

Off I go! Have fun and play nice, you lot :)

I'm so proud ^___^

I actually didn't know anyone had trouble getting the BatB PODM I was actually pretty sure some people got them from the second chance line. At least thats what I thought.

Two questions why everytime the words Rapunzel PTD are posted people going nuts? Like is it really that hard? I didn't go to the release and Im working on getting lucky number 3/maybe 4 That I may be keeping or trading away I dunno yet.
And is it really up to $100? I literally just bought #2 yesterday for 50$ and the first was 70. I think The words Rapnuzel PTD is awesome...that and Cool Kids always seem to get people on edge lol

and honestly people...To get Rapunzel PTD ,You have to be part of the cool kids club everyone knows that! And also a member of the cool kids club told me that the Rapunzel PTD is better than the WDW PTN not because the LE but because its from California...Thats just what I hear. lol
stirthepot.gif

Hey Boo from what I hear don't you need to change your sig? :) congrats

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back