• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTDB Redesign Live! Ariel PTD Giveaway - 2 days left!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTDB Redesign Live! Ariel PTD Giveaway - 2 days left!
The pictures look really great. I want to add some of my pins. Are people using phone cameras (Iphone) or actual digital cameras?

I also second a way to delete duplicate entries. (For instance, the baby characters in vehicles.)

I'm hoping to add a bunch of entries tonight. A lot of my traders aren't in the database yet. After those I'll work on adding pins from my collections.

I use my iPhone 4s camera to take most of my pictures. Some were previously taken by a digital camera.

I have found that using a black background with natural light makes the pictures turn out best.

The pictures look really great. I want to add some of my pins. Are people using phone cameras (Iphone) or actual digital cameras?
Mostly with my Razr maxx HD some with digital camera.

The scanner method was tried but didnt work out to well huh Ryan ? :p

Ive had the best results from ipad/iphone, during the day, but away from window. My galaxy s5 has had a lot of problem with colors. If anyone does good with s5 please contact me.

Would it be possible to add the Disney Store as a location (like, physical Disney Store, separate from DS.com)?

Thanks. I'm not sure how often, but I'm pretty sure the Magical Musical Moments and Countdown to the Millennium sets were physical store only, and there were also some DVD release pins that were physical store only, like the Seven Dwarves pin I added a few moments ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back