• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes
^^ If anyone can pick up an extra Friar Tuck for Tessa (timeerkat) this is her collection. Just throwing it out there. I would but I don't live there.

I bought a second when I read this. Timeerkat PM me!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

What happened to all the Tritons? I'm looking for one but I can't find any, there are like 4 on eBay and 3 on FB...that accounts for 7 out of 300...293 LM collectors can't be out there @_@

Anyone have a Triton?

What happened to all the Tritons? I'm looking for one but I can't find any, there are like 4 on eBay and 3 on FB...that accounts for 7 out of 300...293 LM collectors can't be out there @_@

Anyone have a Triton?

Exactly! I can't seem to find any anywhere.... :( At this rate, I'm probably never getting one... :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mugequ4a.jpg

Mittens LE unknown atm
Pic Courtesy of hatboxmortal on IG

Last edited:

Anyone have a Triton?
the people who have them are probably the people sleeping in the alley.

It's my wedding anniversary tomorrow. Maybe after our nice lunch we will stop by DSF and get a PTD! I haven't been in so long. If it's a character I don't collect I would be more than happy to trade it for something on my wants list. :)

Flipped to "Prince Henry" A.K.A. Prince Charming. Idk when or why his name is now Henry? Apparently he is called that in other countries for dubbed versions of the movie or something.

10462862_10152428512056294_6957064876240339807_n.jpg

Photo Credit: Lindsey Webb on Facebook

Flipped to "Prince Henry" A.K.A. Prince Charming. Idk when or why his name is now Henry? Apparently he is called that in other countries for dubbed versions of the movie or something.

10462862_10152428512056294_6957064876240339807_n.jpg

Photo Credit: Lindsey Webb on Facebook
Oh no, I like charming (no idea who henry is, lol) but these new designs show him with lighter brown hair, a tanned skin and a slightly different outfit color.

Yeah Idk what is going on with these pins lol. There is wide debate over this guy. But we all no no other prince looks like this and no other prince is called Henry! Lol. Maybe Charming went to the Bahamas and got a name change and GSF forgot to update us? xD

I am delighted that the current PTD pin bears little resemblance to any recognizable Disney character because it will not warrant a place in my PTD collection.

It's my wedding anniversary tomorrow. Maybe after our nice lunch we will stop by DSF and get a PTD! I haven't been in so long. If it's a character I don't collect I would be more than happy to trade it for something on my wants list. :)

Happy Anniversary! Its already been a year -- 1 year? -- it seems like just yesterday that you were planning your wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back