• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Series discussion #1: Windows to the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mt6etfmNse1rwc4ijo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mt6etfmNse1rwc4ijo2_1280.jpg

Seeing all these makes me wish I had of started collecting the entire set. The only ones that had already came out that I need are Peter Pan and Cinderella, and I've got a pre-trade set up for Snow White and hopefully Sleeping Beauty.

Does anyone know how fast these have been selling out? Having to work Thursday mornings I can't get to the park until 1:30 pm. I'm especially interested in all the future ones being released.

Does anyone know how fast these have been selling out? Having to work Thursday mornings I can't get to the park until 1:30 pm. I'm especially interested in all the future ones being released.

Typically in the past these have last the full day, or even several days. However the BatB one sold out by about 1pm? and the Rapuznel will likely sell out same day as well. The princess ones go faster than the others. Heck, pinocchio lasted a week i believe....

Great thank you guys for this information it really helps. Maybe I can talk my boss into letting me start work a little later on a couple of Thursdays.

Ok folks! i added a pic to the OP of all of them together from January thru September. The image is a bit blurry i will try to get a better one soon.

ALSO! I will soon have my hands on a ERROR version of the Newly released Snow White. Her arm is totally black, like they forgot to add the skin tone.

IF anyone else has errors versions of any of this series please let me know. I am interested in collecting one of each error issue found. Go figure.

I've been collecting the whole set as they came out, and I love they way they all look, but I doubt I'll get my hands on the Rapunzel one. Hopefully my Pin OCD will be OK with that :lol:
You never know. With an edition size of 1000 the markup may not be too bad plus there are buyers who sale for at cost. Contact someone now and you may be able to get it.

You never know. With an edition size of 1000 the markup may not be too bad plus there are buyers who sale for at cost. Contact someone now and you may be able to get it.

I really hope that's the case- I have a feeling the uk rapunzel coming out will be out of my reach but if I can get the one from this series, then that will be a nice replacement for it ^^

all the best on your getting one, dalamara so you can have the complete set!! :hsd:

Last edited:
I was disappointed with the Rapunzel and I am not a card carrying member of TLHNC. Some you could tell would be less than stellar from the pic, like AiW. I thought this would be cute, but fell short for some reason. The BatB ones is the best by far imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back