• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Series discussion #1: Windows to the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Series discussion #1: Windows to the Magic
I'm really excited for the Snow pin! It's the only pin in the series that I want. Though, it reminds of the DA Snow & Old hag pin:

pin30102

Pin 30102: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Old Hag and Snow White w/ Apple

Though I do think the WttM pin looks nicer. The old hag isn't yellow...

yeah, there are several of this series which look almost exactly like previously released pins. the 101 dalmatians one, and the BatB one, for example.... And this one does too.

I hope the Tangled one is something unique, not just her leaning on a window frame like so many other Tangled pins.

I am excited for the BatB window release but, sad I will not be getting one.... I am going on Vacation and Do not come back till Friday 23rd. I will not be able to get into DL or DCA until Sunday. I think they will be sold out till then. :( Still excited though. I think it is a beautiful pin. I would like to own in my collection.

I am excited. I was on the fence about collecting the Windows to the Magic series but after picking up the Alice pin during my trip the Disneyland I have decided to collect the entire series. I think the BATB pin will be a fast seller. I just hope I am able to get it from buying it in a pre-sale.

Beauty and the Beast releases this Thursday. Once folks get one will you post an image here? I am sure everyone would like to see it compared to the others. I will take another pic of them all together once I get home with mine. :)

This series has picked up a lot of momentum. I still have three previous windows to get. I am trying fast and furiously to get a hold of those because I think a lot of people who originally overlooked the series are starting to collect. Currently there are no 101 Dalmation pins on Ebay.

I wonder how quickly the Tangled pin will sell out. I like the Sleeping Beauty pin for December. I think the series is awesome!

Someone posted a pic of Rapunzel on one of the Facebook groups. It's cute!

Sleeping Beauty is December?? OMG I need to see this!!

The Sleeping Beauty pin is stunning! There's a picture of it somewhere on Instagram, it's probably my favourite that they've done so far.

Thank you for all the fantastic replies and confirms of the information!! I needed that! OP updated.

Do we have a release date for the October NBC???

We know for Sure Sleeping Beauty is December? Do we have a date for it?

Thank you for all the fantastic replies and confirms of the information!! I needed that! OP updated.

Do we have a release date for the October NBC???

We know for Sure Sleeping Beauty is December? Do we have a date for it?

Just found SB on Instagram (Thank you Anya!) and yes it's soooo pretty!!! It says it will be released 12/26 :)

So I am definitely going to need that Nightmare one, I was hoping they'd do one.

I want to collect the whole series, but so far they've only done two that I really want which is 101 Dalmatians and Nightmare, so I think I'll just stick with only getting the ones I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back