• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Series discussion #1: Windows to the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Series discussion #1: Windows to the Magic
Some Possibilities?

Snow White baking inside window as the old hag creeps inside
Ariel inside Eric’s Castle looking out of window
Briar Rose in window inside the cottage
Aladdin and Abu looking out at the palace
Jasmine looking out of window of palace
Rapunzel and Pascal looking out of window at the floating lanterns
Carl and Russell looking out of window at Paradise Falls
Tiana and Charlotte as girls looking out window at the wishing star
:) Just some ideas!

I really like all these ideas Joey! Maybe even a Lady and the Tramp one would be cute.

Snow White window is Sept. Tangled window also confirmed sometime this year. No Pixar movies. Talked to a product manager at the Tiki Room. Haunted Mansion POH is sept. They are doing a Thor pin for Nov, but Marvel will be quiet until Avengers 2. No PODM in 2014.

The Snow White and Tangled WttM is still a rumor, and cannot yet be confirmed.

If ANYONE has images, or something official from Disney on these i would really appriciate it!

I took the pic of the Piece of History Haunted Mansion but failed to snap a pic of Snow White... it should be shown when pinpics does their Tiki show review blog (I think it should be on monday).

I've seen a picture of the Snow White pin on Instagram and it's one of my favourite from the series [other than Peter Pan and Cinderella] , I also love the fact they included the old hag in it in a pin on pin element.

locations to pick these up

Alice releases this Thursday at DLR/DCA

I have seen this series available at these stores: (not every single time, but usually)
  • DTD pin store
  • Disneyland Hotel WoD store
  • Grand Californian Gift Shop
  • DTD WoD big store
  • DCA Five and Dime
  • DCA Fly n Buy
  • DLR Emporium
  • DLR Westward Ho
  • DLR Little Green Men

Alice releases this Thursday at DLR/DCA

I have seen this series available at these stores: (not every single time, but usually)
  • DTD pin store
  • Disneyland Hotel WoD store
  • Grand Californian Gift Shop
  • DTD WoD big store
  • DCA Five and Dime
  • DCA Fly n Buy
  • DLR Emporium
  • DLR Westward Ho
  • DLR Little Green Men

Alice is being released on July 25th not July 11th according to odpt.com

Snow White window is Sept. Tangled window also confirmed sometime this year. No Pixar movies. Talked to a product manager at the Tiki Room. Haunted Mansion POH is sept. They are doing a Thor pin for Nov, but Marvel will be quiet until Avengers 2. No PODM in 2014.

These are some serious allegations!! SOME hell will probably break loose!

this series?
pin96623th72

it is on my list of potentials for this series of threads for sure. With only 2 released it might not be ready for a full blown thread. I could do a combo thread, maybe do the surprise villains from last year and these that appear to have replaced them. Hmmmmmm....

What do folks WANT to see in the WttM future releases? What one would you go GaGa over?

The new one should be coming out this month. These have been coming out ever 2 months so the next one should be due next week or the next.

The moment I saw the Peter Pan one about one month before release being sold from Hong Kong w/o a card, I divorced this series.

I still see the same seller selling AP version of Peter Pan every now and then. I also saw many Dalmatians before release from the same Hong Kong seller. For me, the credibility of this series is questionable at best. Too bad, because it is a neat idea.

This is why i am glad i have been getting mine directly from the park. I love this series :)

Alice is being released on July 25th not July 11th according to odpt.com

Hmmmmmm

**checks**

Oh... BatB milestones is this week!!!!!! :facepalm: Well, at least i actually did have it right in my order sheets for dlr pins.

changing OP.

On the other replies...

Awesome Snow white is confirmed. Cant wait to see what they did for Tangled. It's likely her in the tower window, but still. should be pretty!

Last edited:
Speculation runs rampant as to when the Tangled WttM will release!!

Anyone hoping for a Little mermaid Window to the magic? I do not collect her, but i am keeping one of each of these, so as a series collector i must say, if TLM was featured I would hope to see her in the window brushing her hair with the fork.

I've seen a picture of the Snow White pin on Instagram and it's one of my favourite from the series [other than Peter Pan and Cinderella] , I also love the fact they included the old hag in it in a pin on pin element.

Could you post a picture of it or a link to it??

here is the best i can do for now... the link is to the pinpic blog recap for the Tiki room event.
http://www.pinpics.com/blog/pinpics-blog/tiki-room-event-wrap-up
it is in the September image... about halfway down, picture number 15 below the EVENTS section. 3rd pin from the left.

Really need a bigger close up image. However, it appears to be Snow white in the cottage window with the hag outside offering her the apple?

Would really appreciate a better image!

WttM Alice releases in 2 days. I will take a real life image of it to post when I get it.

Also going to get a pic of all 6 released so far after I pick the Alice up.

Does anyone need close up's or images of the backs of any of these pins?

alright, so I got the newest one, the Alice. I have to say, the pin is kind of cuter than expected. but still they could have done waaaaay better.

The rubber element in such a light color shows every speck of dirt. The CM pulled some right out of the shipping bags with rub or dirty spots!

Next up is BatB!!!!! I updated the OP and added a pic of the released 7 together for a "collection" view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back