• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Star Wars Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought the BB-8 App Enabled Droid. It looks cool, but I'm not even sure I want it. I admit I fell for the hype. I just ordered it in case I decide I DO want it and it is sold out later. (Which has unfortunately become my default thinking process for this kind of stuff nowadays).

I may decide it is the best thing ever, but if I change my mind, I guess I can always return it if it's unopened, as it's not limited edition or anything.

Anyone else buy anything?

Ha, good thing I got it I guess. Looks like it is sold out at the Disney Store now anyway.

I got the Collector Pin Tin, and the Kylo Pin. Not sure how fun it's going to be getting the other 5, but just having the Kylo pin is kind of enough for me. XP

I watched the promo video for BB-8, it really does look like a lot of fun. I would be tempted to get it but I've been obsessed with the Hot Toy Marvel Characters, and I want to buy one more before I move on to another craze. I can't wait to see the reviews on BB-8, I'm hoping the sending message aspect works well, seems like it would be a fun thing to to with friends. (Save me... You're my only hope XD).

I just bought the BB-8 App Enabled Droid. It looks cool, but I'm not even sure I want it. I admit I fell for the hype. I just ordered it in case I decide I DO want it and it is sold out later. (Which has unfortunately become my default thinking process for this kind of stuff nowadays).

I may decide it is the best thing ever, but if I change my mind, I guess I can always return it if it's unopened, as it's not limited edition or anything.

He looks so cute and definitely a must have for the new movie!

The Kylo Ren pin is sold out, so nothing for me right now. I like a lot of the die cast figures and vehicles, but can't get them right now. I'd really like to have the Kylo Ren LE figure, but it would mean sacrificing something else coming out soon to fit it in the budget, so I have to pass. There is some really cool stuff, though. It was fun going through it. I can't wait for the movie. This kind of thing makes me so excited for it for it come out.

Oh my word - I saw the Force go live at Midnight at DS (unexpected east coast midnight time that is) - got the Millennium Falcon Lego set for my son's b'day - the thing is already sold out?! Glad I didn't wait.
I've been looking for a while since the only sets avail have been overpriced on amazon and eBay....didn't think there would be that many in the market for that - it's pricey.

No, your thinking is perfectly logical! Especially with all the scalpers nowadays. :) Let us know what you think of BB-8 when he comes!

I'm thinking about buying a couple tote bags, the BB-8 plush, and the Yoda flipping toy, but my mind isn't completely made up.

legos....more legos....

the millenium falcon is available on the lego web site.....(shipping 9/15)

I got the BB-8 (App enabled version) The Kylo Ren Pin, 2 tote bags, the Kylo Ren Figure , and some Hot Topic Funko Pops.. not sure if Ill decide to keep it it all, but defiantly BB-8 will be staying haha. I missed the other pin with the case, which I was a bit disappointed about.

I kinda want the BB-8 droid but I don't neeeeeeed him.

Amm I am sure you would have no problem selling him on if you needed to

I'm an idiot. The one time Force Friday completely slipped my mind, and now most of the things I wanted are sold out. The one time I don't keep up with the release of Star Wars merch :rofl:. So does anyone know if things like the BB-8 droid will be restocked?

He's available at Sphero's website, although you have to wait 2 weeks for shipping.

http://store.sphero.com/products/bb-8-by-sphero

I'm sure he will be restocked other places. But with Christmas coming, you don't know how many they can make to get them to people in time. He's the "IT" toy, so I'm sure they'll keep making them as long as people are buying them.

This is out of my domain, but my fiance went and got a couple of things, my favorite is the talking Kylo Ren. And he got the pin for being one of the first customers so that's neat :) I don't know about this stuff but I have to support it as he is totally supportive of my princess/castle addiction, lol!

Hey guys! So one of best friends is looking for the blue messenger bag that was a Disney park exclusive for Force Friday. Does anyone know about this and could anyone be able to help me acquire it??? He's the sweetest guy I'd love to be able to help him out. Thanks!!!

This website has a pic and some details:
http://www.starwars.com/news/force-friday-event-guide

Target has a BB-8 droid for $79 made by Hasbro. Well, wait...it's out of stock at the moment. The video of the bot looks like it moves just like the Sphero one. The remote is different, I don't see a docking station - still quite a bit cheaper if you just want to have one to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back