• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Star Wars Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who wanted the LE Kylo figure. Bandai created an even more awesome figure part of their Figuarts line available in Japan:
http://www.bandaionline.com/s-h-figuarts-kylo-ren-action-figure/
item_0000011140_vacTZyt7_01__54763.1441363373.451.416.jpg

item_0000011140_vacTZyt7_03__47901.1441363374.1280.1280.jpg

item_0000011140_vacTZyt7_05__86405.1441363374.1280.1280.jpg

I don't know if anyone is looking for the Sphero app enabled BB-8 droid, but I just found some at my local Apple Store. If others want to check more stores while in search. ^_^

Trying it at home though the app crashes before it can even sync with the droid, making it completely useless. So you may want to wait until the decide to fix these bugs before purchasing.

Last edited:
I hope the Talking BB-8 figure and Elite Series Captain Phasma figure come back in stock on the website. My Disney Store still hasn't gotten the BB-8 yet. I saw Captain Phasma back when it first released on Force Friday but I didn't get it, and now I wish I had.

If anyone is looking for the BB-8 Droid by Sphero, Disneystore.com has it in stock right now. Just purchased it for my son. We were looking everywhere for it.

If anyone still wants either of the first two LE pins (Kylo Ren / BB-8) I have both up for trade , perhaps they're not as popular in the UK . I normally struggle to get them .

Does anyone with the BB-8 ($35) figure know how much it weighs when it was shipped? And did it come in a big box, or just bigger than its own box? Having it sent via shipping service so need to know before ordering. The Sphero is adorable but too expensive for me since I am getting (or hoping to!) the FF dolls

The Elite Series Darth Vader figure is now online. Here's the link:

http://www.disneystore.com/disney/s...alogId=10002&catEntryId=1387408&storeId=10051

Also, they have the Endor and Bespin Star Tours Giclee posters until tomorrow. Bought both of them in the unframed paper format since they're the cheapest option. I also saw online that they had the Yavin and Dagobah posters back in September. Did anyone here happen to get those? I wish I knew about those at the time. Apparently these should also be available at the parks as well. I hope they also release the Tattooine and Hoth posters too.

http://www.disneystore.com/star-tours-endor-giclee-limited-release/mp/1392165/1000272/

http://www.disneystore.com/star-tours-bespin-giclee-limited-release/mp/1392162/1000272/

Just out of curiosity, anyone who has one of the Die-Cast Elite Series figures, what is their articulation like out of box? They look ridiculously amazing in-box, and I've been tempted to pick up at least Rey quite a few times now, but keep hesitating. Is she worth the (actually decent compared to the Black Series) price?

So has anything new or interesting come out now that the movie's been released?

I thought the deluxe figurine set is pretty cool- they included Leia in her ending gown and Poe Dameron along with extras not in the regular set.

So just thought I would give everyone here a heads up who didn't already know, but the Blu-ray for The Force Awakens has gone up for pre-order on the Disney Store's website. What's interesting, however, is that it comes with a set of Lithographs and a $10 off coupon. Wouldn't this make the very first time they have ever done this for a live action movie pre-order? Because im pretty sure that deal was always exclusive to animated films.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back